Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Technical difficulties Bravenet Web Services...Have been resolved!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I Rec'd the following from Bravenet in my email box yesterday. Here is a copy of it below:

"Bravenet Web Services Support [Coal - Support Night Manager] August 20, 2012 16:01:34
Was this reply helpful?
Dear Valerie

We have unfortunately run into some unexpected technical difficulties while upgrading our Message Forum service to fix bugs and add more features. We have been working as quickly as possible to resolve the issues, and will be reverting the changes until the issues have been resolved.

Please note that the posts that appear in Recent Posts are not posted in your forum. The problem is with the Recent Posts link itself.

We deeply apologize for any confusion or inconvenience."

Please be advised that all things have been resolved and back to normal, thanks be to God!

Thanks to all the emails, etc., from members. I had
written and reported the problems 3 times to Bravenet Server and did all I could on my end. Thanks to Bravenet for fixing their errors.

All is well that ends well!

Valerie

Re: Technical difficulties Bravenet Web Services...Have been resolved!

Read at the url below, the problems which were occuring, until things resolved.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. God Bless!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1236269&cmd=show

Thank you Kathy G. Texas Sue, & everyone who emailed me to let me know there were problems at the forum.

Apparently, everything has been resolved and in working order now, thanks be to God.

Thanks to Bravenet for correcting their errors and restoring the site to it's original state. I sent several separate requests for assistance, and was awaiting a reply for restoration of the site. I was upset, not knowing the cause, and was anxious to hear from them.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and as I was on edge myself, not knowing what was happening for awhile; please forgive me if I sounded forward with anyone. It certainly wasn't my intentions. I was a little stressed out, not knowing what was happening, and who or what was causing the problems. I'm not perfect, just doing the best I can.

Let's hope and pray that is the end of the problems at the site.

God loves you one and all and so do I.

Valerie

Rats!!! Drat, drat, and double drat! Bravenet is messing everything up again! That hateful code is back, and that can mean only one thing; we can't edit our posts anymore! Please, Bravenet, no more! Enougfh is enough! Please stop messing up our forums!!!!

Kathy, & Everyone,

It sure looks like Bravenet is still attempting to make changes no matter what...sigh!!!. I don't think we've seen the last of it, as they continue to weed out the bugs as they call them, we're sure to have more problems here once again. Sure hope, this site remains the way it was intended.

I always say, if it's not broken, then leave it alone. Wish sometimes people would take that advise. The site works fine as it is; updating it doesn't always make it better...for what I've seen so far it would make it a lot worse.

Praying, their updating, is soon over with.....!

Valerie

My latest email to Bravenet.

Would you please stop messing up the forum again for a second day in a row, this is getting on everyones nerves now. People are complaining. Everything was fine later yesterday and today back to the same.

The same problems all over again with new ones added, it's really disrupting the site....Please repair...and leave our forum the same as it was. Whatever you're doing is not getting rid of bugs as you stated, it's making bugs on the forum and people are unable to post.

Frustrated,

Valerie