Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neil Lipken: Living "Christian American Dream" / "Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

From Neil Lipken on Five Doves:
Neil Lipken (18 Aug 2012)
""Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran""

Many Christians are busy living the "Christian American Dream", and are so busy "loving their lives here" that they are simply not interested in the Lord's return. But make no mistake about it, like it or not, the Lord's return (Rapture) will occur and will be accompanied by an event of "sudden destruction" (JUST like in the days of Noah). There are many scriptural reasons why so many churches and pastors want to keep their heads deep in the sand and ignore what is going on in the world! I will give just two scriptures here.

Matthew 25:1,2,&5.

"Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom (Jesus). And five of them were foolish and five were PRUDENT (the real believers in Christ). Now while the bridegroom (Jesus) was delaying, they ALL got drowsy and began to sleep."

Did you catch that? They ALL (foolish and PRUDENT alike!) got drowsy and began to sleep! That is why so many churches and pastors are soundly sleeping today, in THE most exciting time in all of human history, right before the Lord's return (Rapture)!

Now for one other scripture passage. Isaiah 30:9-11.

"For this is a rebellious people , false sons, sons who refuse to listen to the instruction of the Lord; who say to the seers, 'You must not see visions'; and to the prophets, 'You must not prophesy to us what is right, SPEAK TO US PLEASANT WORDS, PROPHESY ILLUSIONS'. Get out of the way, turn aside from the path, let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel."

The churches today want their pastors to just tell them PLEASANT WORDS! That life is just going to be fine on and on for years into the future! Let's build bigger and more beautiful church buildings!

Well, OK, just one more scripture passage in this 64th year of the End Times (since Israel's return in 1948 ). Matthew 24:37-39.

"For the coming of the Son of Man will be JUST LIKE the days of Noah. For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, they were marrying and giving in marriage (life was NORMAL), until the DAY that Noah entered the ark, and THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND UNTIL THE FLOOD CAME AND TOOK THEM ALL AWAY (sudden destruction); so shall the coming of the Son of Man be (Rapture)."

Neil

‘Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran’

Long-time Israel activist Dr. Joseph Frager says Israel should strike Iran before November.

Long-time Israel activist Dr. Joseph Frager says Israel should strike Iran before November. Now that the ideal time has passed, Israel’s best chance is to strike before the U.S. elections, he said. “This is the time when Obama really can’t apply too much pressure back,” he explained.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159000

Re: Neil Lipken: Living "Christian American Dream" / "Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran"

Hi good morning Calvin! 5:42 here in Pittsburgh as I was catching your post.

Anyway as people are getting weary of date watching from different days such as Passover, R.H etc. I have always thought that the rapture was a date that no man could calculate, because it would be based on when men crossed the line....by attacking Israel.

Egypt was asked to move it's tanks from their borders. I doubt that they will. You have Syria's
Assad, who will not leave and will take the region with him. It does not matter weather Israel strikes Iran now or later....it only takes one of the other dominos to fall. And it won't take till Nov. for that to happen.

Re: Neil Lipken: Living "Christian American Dream" / "Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran"

mary
Hi good morning Calvin! 5:42 here in Pittsburgh as I was catching your post.

Anyway as people are getting weary of date watching from different days such as Passover, R.H etc. I have always thought that the rapture was a date that no man could calculate, because it would be based on when men crossed the line....by attacking Israel.

Egypt was asked to move it's tanks from their borders. I doubt that they will. You have Syria's
Assad, who will not leave and will take the region with him. It does not matter weather Israel strikes Iran now or later....it only takes one of the other dominos to fall. And it won't take till Nov. for that to happen.

Hi Mary & Calvin!

You two really SHOULD watch Pastor J.D. Faraq's 8.19.2012 M-E Prophecy Update, which Mark W. posted up in the Sticky section.

Me thinks that you two just may like what he has to report in his Update.

Maranatha!
Tammy

THANKS Tammy Loved it.

I agree with his message!