Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Have y'all heard about this case??? The NDAA Executive Order...IT HAS BEGUN!!! This is getting SCARY!!! PLEASE...watch this video!! VERY DISTURBING!!

FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE5zChbC5w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry...on my iPhone...couldn't post the actual video itself. Someone else is more than welcome to if they have a computer. Thanks.

~ TJ

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Here ya go
"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Thanks Regina.

"IT HAS BEGUN!!!"

Yes it has!

Come Lord Jesus Come Quickly,

Valerie

Valerie
"IT HAS BEGUN!!!"

Yes it has!

Come Lord Jesus Come Quickly,

Valerie

DITTO!!! And AMEN!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hello Brothers & Sisters in Christ.  Just wanted to add a little more Info on that case regarding former  decorated Marine, Brandon Raub, in W. Virginia.  When you listen to the video...notice what is said in the very last 30 seconds...THEN...read the next article that I've linked,  below this 1st one!!  You will begin to see the "full picture" form in your minds!  

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION"

http://wtvr.com/2012/08/23/brandon-raub-judge-orders-release-of-detained-marine-veteran-freed/

This next article (which mentions this case also), however, is focusing more on past & present governments who have wrongfully apprehended citizens & labeling them "mentally insane"...then locking them up in Psych Wards (disguised concentration camps)!!  It really is worth reading & the "comments" section has a lot of "updated" Info on this Brandon Raub case...but please be forewarned of some people's language!  BTW...only posting "snippets" of the article. 

Are People Being Thrown In Psychiatric Wards For Their Political Views?

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists are good people, who are only trying to help their patients.

But the Nazi government substantially supported psychologists … many of whom, in turn, espoused extermination of the people they considered to be “racially and cognitively compromised”.

Soviet psychiatrists famously aided Stalin in applying fake insanity diagnoses to political dissenters.  The official explanation was that no sane person would declaim the Soviet government and Communism.

American psychologists created the American program of torture which was specially-crafted to produce false confessions to justify U.S. military policy. And see this. {Author was referring to another "linked" article...*MY notes}

And authoritarian American psychologists are eager to label anyone “taking a cynical stance toward politics, mistrusting authority, endorsing democratic practices, … and displaying an inquisitive, imaginative outlook” as worthy of a trip to the insane asylum. (Those traits may also get one labeled as a potential terrorist.).........
                      .......(skipping)........
..........Governments Indefinitely Detaining Citizens In Psychiatric Wards Without Due Process of Law

As such, detention in psych wards on mere “suspicion” of posing a danger – without due process of law – is troubling.

For example, former marine Brandon Raub was just carted off and locked in a psychiatric ward for his allegedly “anti-government” Facebook posts.

AP reports today:

Police – acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric commitments upon the recommendation of a mental health professional – took Raub to the John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell. He was not charged with any crime.

Col. Thierry Dupuis, the county police chief, said Raub was taken into custody upon the recommendation of mental health crisis intervention workers. He said the action was taken under the state’s emergency custody statute, which allows a magistrate to order the civil detention and psychiatric evaluation of a person who is considered potentially dangerous.

New York Police officer Adrian Schoolcraft was  involuntarily hospitalizated in a psychiatric ward after he recorded videotapes of his fellow police officers engaging in corruption.

Claire Swinney of New Zealand was also held in a psychiatric ward and called “delusional” for criticizing the government.    Susan Lindauer was held under the Patriot Act for a year at Carswell Air Force Base - where psychiatric drugs were pushed on her - after she alleged government corruption.

The Daily Mail notes:

The [British] Government has established a shadowy new national anti-terrorist unit to protect VIPs, with the power to detain suspects indefinitely using mental health laws.

The team’s psychiatrists and psychologists then have the power to order treatment – including forcibly detaining suspects in secure psychiatric units.

Using these powers, the unit can legally detain people for an indefinite period without trial, criminal charges or even evidence of a crime being committed and with very limited rights of appeal.

Until now it has been the exclusive decision of doctors and mental health professionals to determine if someone should be forcibly detained.

But the new unit uses the police to identify suspects – increasing fears the line is being blurred between criminal investigation and doctors’ clinical decisions.

Scotland Yard, which runs the shadowy unit, refuses to discuss how many suspects have been forcibly hospitalised by the team because of “patient confidentiality”.

The purpose of the centre is “to evaluate and manage the risk posed to prominent people by…those who engage in inappropriate or threatening communications or behaviours in the context of abnormally intense preoccupations, many [Many? That means that some are not] of which arise from psychotic illness."......{article continues}

I would like to add a personal side note to all of this...although, I've mentioned this same point on here before.  My husband & I bought a documentary DVD about a year ago (sorry...don't recall the name off it & it's "lost" at this point anyways)...where a radio host was interviewing 2 Psychiatrists in Britain.  They went into all of this in detail...bringing up case after case where English citizens had been deemed "mentally insane" & locked up...whereas, it was actually for "political" reasons!  Then, they went into cases happening here in America...beginning with our children in the PUBLIC SCHOOLS!  

Did you know that they now use a VERY GENERAL Psychiatric "Mental Screening" on your children?  YES...& I have read this screening, used in the case I'm about to mention!  It's insane because we would ALL qualify as "mentally insane" in this VERY VAGUE questionnaire!!!  

They talked about 1 case where a young African American girl (somewhere around 12-13??...can't recall specifically) was taken away...after having failed this "screening" WITHOUT consent/contact with her parents!!!  NO CONTACT...until AFTER she'd been detained, drugged, & locked up in a Psych Ward!!  Can you imagine!!??  They were ALL terrified at what was happening!  

The parents hired an attorney & another Psychiatrist for help...but it still took them 6 months to get her re-evaluated (by newly hired Psych) & released!!  Apparently, they can't "re-evaluate" for at least another 6 months - 1 year!!   Their NEW Psych had determined that there was NOT one single thing wrong with this child!!  And this happened several years ago...when Bush was in office...BEFORE the NDAA E.O. was signed by "O"!!!  This is just absurd!!!  

Add to ALL this...the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition: DSM-IV-TR, has added NUMEROUS NEW classes of "Mental Disorders" which is "now" regulated by both the Board of Psychiatrists & the FDA (in Big Pharma's pocket).   Shouldn't THIS alone make us scratch our heads!?
Just to name a couple of these "new-found" illnesses:

1)  Disorder of eating "Organic" foods (I'm sure I can guess why they came up with this one...so we will be FORCED to eat their GMO Foods!!)
2)  Disorder of too much caffeine (Seriously??)
Etc...Sorry...can't specifically recall anymore at the moment...but you get the drift!!

Is this not INSANE in & of itself!??  It SHOULD make your blood boil!!  Also...ever wondered why ANY Dr. can prescribe you "Psychiatric drugs" (Anti-Depressants especially)...whereas, only about 15 years ago...ONLY Psychiatrists could do this!!  Seeing the WHOLE picture here??

AND...after having read the above article...you MUST read this next one...written by Susan Lindauer (mentioned above in 2nd article link).   Simply mind-blowing & terrifying!!!  Oh...& when u read HER article...keep in mind that it was all under the Patriot Act...NOT...the new NDAA!!  Guess they can literally do whatever they like under it...the new NDAA, that is! 

http://m.digitaljournal.com/blog/14311

There are other similar articles linked throughout the 1st article above (on website),  PLEASE...read these before they all get pulled!!  One article already has been!

~TJ