Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel's New Warning For U.S.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Interesting that Israel is giving the US a deadline of Sept. 25th to act on Iran. Amazingly Sept. 25th (sundown) is Yom Kippur.
Also worth mentioning is that on Sept 25th Obama is meeting Ahmadinejad and Morsi at the white house.

OBAMA INVITED TO LUNCH WITH MORSI, AHMADINEJAD
http://times247.com/articles/obama-invited-to-dine-with-morsi-ahmadinejad

Re: Israel's New Warning For U.S.

It really makes me see red that this imposter/resident-in-chief rudely leaves Netanyahu, our closest ally, sitting in a room by himself and goes off to eat with the family. No state dinner for Israel's leaders but he invites the devils from the mideast and the most horrid of them to a fancy feast at our expense. Also interesting that in the East there is a saying, "One only sits down to eat with friends". Hmmm......

I totally agree, its disgraceful. I'd be more than happy to put on dinner for the Prime Minister of Israel and his family. Here, I am even saying this publicly on a web forum. You are welcome with me Mr. Prime Minister Netanyahu! Come to my home and you will be welcomed!

something else though Texas, it seems strange to me to publish a date like that at all as it would just almost be an invite to the enemy to do something first. so I am not holding any date in mind as to when who might do what. Just keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem. I pray that God Himself, to show Himself again the God of Israel, that He takes back every inch of ground that He desires for Jacob.

President Obama and advisors, you are forgetting one very important thing:
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. He did it without money, they belong to God from the beginning and they are His to do with as He pleases. Remember the parables of Jesus, that a landowner trusted his property to a caretaker, to farm and oversee, but then the property owner returns and what will he find and what will the property owner do when he comes back? Get ready for the owner to return.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
1Kings 9
9 And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the Lord, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do,

2 That the Lord appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon.

3 And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

Color added by me. See those words "for ever" and "perpetually"? Even though Israel has sinned, haven't we all, God is faithful and keeps His word. He provided Jesus His only begotten Son to take care of the sin problem. God's name, the name of the God of Israel is still on Jerusalem. I wouldn't go dividing it up or planning to conquer it.

Matthew 21:28-44
28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

You tell them, Regina!

T/Sue, Valerie, & Regina,

Since something always bad happens whenever God's enemies from the Islamic world step foot on American soil...it makes one wonder what's going to happen when these two (A-jad & Mursi) step foot in the WH Hmmm

And yes, Regina, I ALWAYS for the peace & blessing over all of Jerusalem, Israel... as well as for the protection of my fellow Jewish & Christians worldwide too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Dave Shadow,& Everyone,

Thanks for a good post and thread, most interesting replies.

All I can add, God knows exactly what will happen, and we'll just have to wait and see.

God sees how O, treats the Israeli leader, Zero will get his in the end. No doubt about it.

JVIM, mentioned in his last video about a World War breaking out in early Oct. Sure hope we're gone by then.

Keep watching the redemption of our bodies, is at hand.

Maranatha!

Valerie

What an excellent post!! I concur with everyone's input! I just read a very disturbing article last night!! It made me feel like I was living in either the era of the Christian persecutions of the Romans (including also of the Roman Catholic Church)...or the persecution of the Jews under Hitler!

Brothers & Sisters...Christian persecution is rapidly on the rise...& spreading globally!! In case others can't see this...just want 2 inform you that it's on the very threshold here in the USA!! I am totally convinced that Satan is using Islam for this sole purpose...his ages-old "battle game!!"

This article linked below indicates O's TRUE mindset! You also get the "surreal" picture that O is 100% behind/supportive of it all!! After all..why wouldn't he be? He's a sold-out, devout Muslim to the core!!!

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-brotherhood-starts-crucifixions

~ TJ