Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I'll Meet You In The Morning"

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we do all meet together in the morning? Our hearts desire is closer than ever and soon this will be our reality. Praise God Forever and Ever, AMEN! Come Lord Jesus!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: "I'll Meet You In The Morning"

Here is another favorite as we think about actually arriving in heaven, in that beautiful city and finding all those we love. It was written by the late Rusty Goodman and his daughter Tanya sings it in this video:

"LOOK FOR ME"

Texas Sue, it would be awesome, if we were all in Heaven in the morning!!!

I can hardly wait to gaze upon the dearest face of all, Jesus!

I'm so homesick, and so tired of this darken world.
I need that healing light of God in Heaven, to shine on me, to lift my spirit, and bring joy unspeakable.
This world is no longer my home, I'm just passing through!

Lord, Come and take your people home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you for the lovely songs Sis!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Jesus did send his angel to tell us He is the morning star. The morning star.
I'm looking for Him in these early mornings in which He is waking me up. Early watching for His longed for appearing. Amen.

Young's Literal Translation 'I, Jesus did send my messenger to testify to you these things concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star!

PRAISE GOD for your putting these here, Sue!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially like:

I'll Meet You In The Morning by the Gaither Vocal Band (with lyrics)

What I REALLY think is so unusual about this is.......

I came down and made coffee and then my mother came down
and had a letter in her hand. This letter was one saved by my
father but it was to "me" from my grandfather for whom I'm named
and who passed away on 5/17/88. His father (my great-grandfather)
was a renowned Presbyterian minister.

Anyway, it was a thank you note for a birthday present I had given
him and also an invitation to go hunting with him. It was from way
back on 11/66. WHAT "TIMING" for my mother to bring that down!!!

Of course, I told her I'm looking forward to going to heaven and I
guess that's sort of "unusual".

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin, what an unusual thing to happen for you this morning, almost like an invitation to meet soon. First the letter and then this song, seems like a gentle reminder from God that we will all meet soon in His house. I am so glad you shared this with us.

Last night I was thinking about the Lord's return and the first song that popped up in my spirit was "It's SHOUTIN' Time In Heaven". I kept singing it over and over and had to find it on youtube and share it. Then the others followed.

I can hardly listen to or sing "I'll Meet You In The Morning" without crying, especially at the line, "At the end of life's long dreary day". Valerie, doesn't that just fit what we have all been going through lately? So many of us are ready for the release from the dreariness of this world. Nothing here to hold us any longer, since the world so hates the very ONE we love, Jesus, THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR. Thanks Regina for that lovely descriptive name of Jesus.

I also love that He is called the "Rose of Sharon". Lovely, gracious, full of compassion and beauty. Not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. I shudder for those who are rejecting God's love and extended hand during these days of grace. They are just about over.

Valerie
Texas Sue, it would be awesome, if we were all in Heaven in the morning!!!

I can hardly wait to gaze upon the dearest face of all, Jesus!

I'm so homesick, and so tired of this darken world.
I need that healing light of God in Heaven, to shine on me, to lift my spirit, and bring joy unspeakable.
This world is no longer my home, I'm just passing through!

Lord, Come and take your people home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you for the lovely songs Sis!

Thank you, Valerie, for these too are my sentiments exactly.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we do all meet together in the morning? Our hearts desire is closer than ever and soon this will be our reality. Praise God Forever and Ever, AMEN! Come Lord Jesus!

T/Sue,

Thank you sooo much for posting this beautiful song. Not only do I agree 100% w/you, re: your above words...also, I too, am looking forward to meeting you all up in the air. And most of all, meeting our beloved Saviour, Jesus...and giving Him a great BIG hug too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy, I think we are all eager to leave and to meet each other in person. Lots of hugs all around when we finally get together! :)

Valerie, I know how you feel, just homesick for heaven. Once back several years ago I was standing at the sink washing dishes and just started crying. My husband asked me what was wrong and I asked him, "Do you ever just feel homesick for heaven?" I must have been about 24 but wanted so much at that moment to see my Poppa in heaven and Jesus. Husband was not a christian and replied to me, "You're crazy!" And he really thought I was I suppose. But it was such a deep call in my spirit from home, and I could actually feel that God was as homesick for us to be with Him as we are to be there. Just like the father in the story of the prodigal. I know OUR DEAR FATHER in heaven is at the door waiting and watching, eager for us to be with Him.

This song says it well. FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

NOTE: Interesting that the writer of the song, Dottie Rambo, and the singer, Jessy Dixon are now both in heaven. Very poignant feeling watching this to know they are home now. Then when you scan the crowd you see Vestal and Howard Goodman and others who were present that day but now are in heaven. What a great reunion we will have soon when the living and the dead are raised, changed and together forever!

LYRICS:

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HOMESICK BEFORE Writer Dottie Rambo

There's a light in the window
And the table's set in splendor
Someone's standing by the open door (open door)
I can see a crystal river
Oh I must be near forever
And I've never been this homesick before

Chorus:

See the bright light shine
It's just about hometime
I can see my Father standing at the door
This world has been a wilderness
I'm headed for deliverance
Lord, I've never been this homesick before

I can see the family gather
Sweet faces, there all familiar
But no one's old or feeble anymore
(never grow old)Oh this lonesome heart is cryin'
Think I'll spread my wings for flyin'
Lord, I've never felt this homesick before

Repeat Chorus (x2) Lord, I've never been this homesick before

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/iave-never-been-this-homesick-before-lyrics-wanda-jackson.html ]

This video was made by the Gaithers in memory of many of the singers who have died and gone on to heaven. Wait for the words at the end. I had never heard them before but will remember them forever. I had no idea Rudyard Kipling was a Christian.

FOREVER WITH JESUS by Danny Gaither

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH4PkOQluww&feature=related

FOREVER WITH JESUS by Danny Gaither, brother of Bill Gaither

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Sue:

"THANK YOU" for re-introducing this GREAT song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another singer:

If We Never Meet Again This Side Of Heaven