Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My testimony.What God has done for me!

Sara (Comeflyintothesky)did a wonderful job getting us to introduce ourselves to each other. I thought, following her theme, that I would introduce myself and testify to what God has done for me. Obviously one doesn't know who reads these posts so I shall refrain from going into much detail on personal indentifying details.

When I was about 3 or 4 it was Christmas eve. We lived in a former housing commission house my father purchased. I woke in the middle of the night and like all stealthy small children I walked in the lounge room to see if santa had delivered my present. I walked down the hallway and into the lounge room and saw a bright golden (I mean real gold) statue of a small reindeer about a foot tall. I rubbed my eyes (I remember still being tired at time) and gave it no further thought and went back to bed. But it glowed. It radiated a golden light. To this date I do not know the significance of what I saw other than the fact that it was not my brand new push bike that I found in the exact location the next day (obviously the bike was bigger and didn't glow).

When I was in grade 4. We lived in a different house. I was pretty fortunate and had my own double bed and my own room. It was awesome. I even had my own little black and white box TV that mum put in my room when dad got the new beta max video and colour tv. I was asleep in the middle of the night when I woke up. It was dark but I saw at the end of my bed a creature wearing a hooded cloak (it looked like it was made of hessian),with a yellow face and vertical wrinkles and dead looking black eyes, staring at me. It was just there, staring at me. I remember pulling the covers over my head and trying to scream, but nothing came out. I was terrified. I was trying to scream so that my parents would come into my room. But I couldn't scream. After about two minutes I ran into my parents room. They found nothing in my room. Here's the twist. I know now that there is no such thing as ghosts, only demons. The Lord had prepared some days in advance for this. At primary school I read a storybook at the library about a boy being hassled by monsters and his pet mice went to a church to get help. A statue of an angel from the church got rid of the monsters. What did I do? I made an angel out of a cardboard box, and other craft items and gave it a toy plastic sword and put it right where I saw the demon. No more visitations.

When I was about 10 or 11 I went to school in a different town. I used to visions/premonitions exactly like deja vu. It was always about unimportant matters and I grew out of that.(This is nothing particular but I added it because it is another factor of my childhood that cannot be explained).

My mother is a believer who made me go to church. I hated it. I would go out of sunday school and set off the parishioners car alarms and laugh like crazy when people came out of the church to find out what caused it.I never owned up. I mention Sunday School because that is where I was first introduced to the Bible and God. The car alarms just demonstrate the cheeky mischief of a young child.

The dormant years existed for a time. If I had passed away during them I wouldn't have been saved. I spent my late teens and early twenties living with my grandmother who was a born again Christian. I was an active sinner. I would go out and party a lot and do stupid things. I took her for granted mainly. Looking back now I can say that she was my primary teacher about Lord Jesus.

Some years later in 2006 one night I was lying in my bed at home and in state of sleep where I was semi conscious, I said,"Take me now God I am ready to go" In my state of semi consciousness I was aware I was descending into a dark room. I couldn't see anything but just 'knew' that I was trapped. I also became aware of an unseen demonic presence that was smiling (I could sense it's satisfaction). I remember telling God (rather urgently) that I did't belong there and then I started to wake up and took a deep breath. I must have stopped breathing in my sleep.

When my grandmother passed away I then realised that I had no pastor. No one to ask questions about the Lord. I really wasted some real good opportunities for worshipping the Lord with her. I began to study the Bible and undertook Bible study through Chuck Missler and wow! That is where I discovered Lord Jesus and I stepped in obedience to Our Holy Father and Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit really opened my eyes.

I had been an active sinner as a dormant 'Christian' and that explained my 'experience' in 2006. I can honestly say that looking back now I can see how our Father has had His hedge around me. He protected from demonic intrusion as a child, he planted the seed of knowledge of Him in me with my mother and later my grandmother. He saved me from death as an unbeliever. He used the loss of my grandmother to bring me closer to Him. I prayed about what church to attend and the Lord led me to good one. It does'nt stop there though.

The Lord has used me and my wifes collegues to bring my wife to Lord Jesus. My wifes colleague is Johns wife (our John from this forum) and John used to undertake the same occupation as me. Futher to this I had even met John prior to knowing him and meeting him through my wife! I later was baptised by John.
Only our Lord could have organised that. Praise be to Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this testimony may assist others in their walk with Lord Jesus.

Damian

Re: My testimony.What God has done for me!

Damian, as I was reading your post, I had chills. I thank the Lord that you didn't die that night! What an absolutely amazing testimony!

Damien your testimony shows so well how God puts people around us and in our lives to point to Him so that we arrive safely home. I know you must have thanked God a million times for them. Thanks for sharing your testimony. It is always an act of courage to share something so personal and meaningful. May God bless your efforts and use this testimony to bring more souls into the kingdom of heaven.

Damian,

Thank's so much for sharing your testimony! Isn't it awesome how much God loved us even when we were sinners. To spare your life, knowing what was awaiting you, in the darkness.

After all Jesus did come for sinners. For all have sinned and come short of God's Glory.

Praising God, for His Precious gift of Salvation through Jesus His only begotten Son. Thank God for loved ones, people in our lives whom lead us to the Lord; your mother, and grandmother in your case.

Blessings in Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Damian

Thanks for the excellent post old mate. Your testimony will be of significant benefit to others out there looking at RFTH.

I know that many people and posts on this site have been helpful to me over the years. Especially when I fully admit that I used to be a lurker.

God bless brother