Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange...but TRUE!

"Scripture declares the Lord will do nothing except He reveals to His Servants beforehand!" This may be strange or new to some, but it's True.

Many good Godly people have spoken, and it's time to take notice, and these reasons below are excellent and important. We have warned those whom have ears to listen and eyes to see. The Lord has spoken to those whom He has chosen to reveal and warn those whom will be left behind who the Son of Perdition is, and the many he has deceived.

For this is not from our own thoughts, it's what we have been given and revealed to each person by the Lord Himself, in different ways, to give to those whom will listen.

Let God have His way, and may His will be done.

We whom have heard have been obediant, and have given the truth and what you do with it, is up to you. Please don't deceive others, for their salvation is at stake.

I find this article below, very interesting, with excellent reasoning.

I know without a doubt, that I know what I heard, and I was in fervent tearful prayer...I'm one of His sheep and His sheep know the Lord's voice.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Mike Thompson (14 Aug 2012) 5 Doves
"Focusing on who the A.C. might be"

Beside the number associations (all the triple sixes linked to O), we have multiple visions and dreams from solid believers pointing directly to him, stating he IS the one.

I won’t even go into all the parallels between O and Jesus and O and Hitler. These have been shown before.

The scriptures declare the Lord will do nothing except He reveal His plan to His servants the prophet.

Can it be imagined that something so big as the coming of the man of sin would not be revealed beforehand?.

One of the reasons we are being told who the fake Christ will be is to be able to warn those who will be here after we leave.

I have come to the conclusion that God has had a hand in placing the impostor before us so that people have the option of choosing him.

Just as Barabas was chosen (by the people) rather than the Lord Jesus, people have chosen the lawless one 2 times so far (Senate and pres.)

No one will be able to say that God placed the evil one in the position of power. People did that. Just as in the Garden, people again get a choice.

O is not possessed yet.

Just as Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit after His baptisim, O will be fully possessed by Satan at one point.

He then will be a changed man.

In the same way as the people hearing the gracious words of Jesus, marveled, saying “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son?” people will be amazed at the change in O. It will be his father speaking thru him.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/miket814.htm

Re: Strange...but TRUE!

I think I was too tired and up too late, because I posted this in the dream section instead of the Main forum.

Since Calvin has a link to it on the Rapture forum, I'll leave it there, and today reposted it on the Rapture forum where it should have been in the first place.

Ok, so I'm not perfect! LOL!!! That's right the secret is finally out! LOL!!!

Only God is perfect, and doesn't make mistakes, which is very true.

God Bless!

Valerie

Bless you Val. I have never been too concerned with who the AC is. Indeed when I was told it was O I laughed and pointed out all he reasons it couldn't be him. After all there has been an AC for every age. It comes down to this. I can see the anti Christ spirit that is active in his policies and who am I to say someone doesn't hear from our Father? O is Muslim and anti Israel.
It is amazing how many people think he is brilliant secular politician (or did) and not somebody trying to inflame God to anger. I have seen the clip on YouTube where he mocks the Bible. His actions reveal his stance in regard to our Father, Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the American people. I am worried in oz as well. Our people are in bed with him and we have your troops on our patch (something that has been good historically, I love good God-fearing American folk), but the question remains- if martial law is implemented in the west it wouldn't be Aussie troops used on Australians. Since the increase in Us troops on Aus soil there has been talk of predator drones in the cocos islands, (to off set the rise of china in the region).
What I am saying is what can used for Aussies can also be used against Aussies. The world is in the process of being carved in slices to govern. Kbr Halliburton built a railway in Darwin (got the contract in 1997) that connects Darwin to south Australia. This was a mammoth undertaking and significant investment in works- why would a US oil/ private security company go to that extent (perhaps to transport gas which is mined out here), but then a couple Internet searches reveal that Kbr Halliburton is getting contracts build FEMA camps in the states? And guess where the Us troops are based- Darwin.
So is o the AC? Who am I to argue. My SDA mate is still hell bent it is the Pope, in accordance with the early reformers. I reckon there is an AC for every season. There is a lot of folk saying it is O. I take this under advisement. There is so much going on that one can't keep up.
Check out pastor Doug Riggs and the nephilim program ( sounds far fetched) then check out the secret societies (sounds far fetched) then check out the Bushs relationship to the British monarchy ( sounds far fetched) then check out Americans voting in a Kenyan born, Muslim president, with Syrian anccestry ( an AC prerequisite) and tell me that all this is coincidental ( and far fetched). Therefore o being the AC is not far fetched at all.. When Iran call the western powers Zionist they are telling the truth and public don't have any idea. The zionists are those working for the AC, not working for Israel and our Father. Zionism is about one world govt ruled by the AC. Not about Gods monarchy ruled by Lord Jesus.
So now that I have flared out so to speak. I thank you Val. It was my brother John that first bought this my awareness. To hear you confirm it as one of the Lord sheeps is a pretty good witness. To hear that so many others have said it ( and that the Lord revealed it to them) is also a pretty good indicator.

Regards mate and God bless you.
Damian.
Ps and I have told my brother that I was wrong!

There is a pattern here that hasn't been mentioned. That is Satans pattern of attack from within. He always attacks Christendom where there has been mighty moves of the Holy Spirit.

For instance- the 7 churches in Revelation are in Turkey where Islam has overwhelmed this area as the predominent religion. Which of those churches in the geographic exists today physically and not as a type?

Germany was the birthplace of the Reformation where Christianity 'awoke' and came out of the dark ages, the state from which it had existed since its decline from the times of the early church. Germany gave rise to Hitler- one of the most famous antichrists to date.Nazism is once again strong in Germany.

America is the home of the fundamental protestant churches which have been eroded (like elsewhere) by the traps of the devil who always attacks the church.

It makes sense if one is using this framework that O could be the AC.He is coming out of one the countries that has seen a powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

For your discernment.
Damian

Damian,

Thank you for your comments, on the subject.

O has not been revealed, to the WORLD, as "The Anti-Christ as yet" His time is not yet come, therefore, I believe, the Lord has been gracious to reveal to some of His own, who the AC is beforehand and what is soon to take place.

Amos 3:7
King James Version of Amos 3:7.
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

I believe there is still a veil, that has not been removed, so many are still blinded to his true idenity, perhaps, there is a certain time frame, before the world will realize whom stands before them.
The Jews will realize when he betrays them, and some will flee to Petra. The world may realize, when the born again Christians are Raptured, and he wants everyone to worship his image. Or when, the mark of the Beast is being pushed on all whom dwell on the Earth.

People should be forewarned Damian, for scripture states that people perish due to the lack of knowledge.

I am but a humble servant of the Lord, no better or worse than yourself. I must be obediant to the Lord's calling, and warn those whom will listen. For those whom refuse, to listen, and continue in their ways, there is nothing more than I can do. Every soul, that will be left behind, is a soul that can be won to Jesus, instead of being condemed to Hell and eternal d a m n a t i o n!

I know I hear the Lord, when I'm in fervent prayer, for it is, quiet time, with God. God speaks through that "still small voice" within.
Elijah described it as a still, small voice also in(I Kings 19:12 ).

Kings 19:12.

"And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice." 1 Kings 19:11-12, KJV

I know without a doubt when I hear the voice of the Lord. I believe He speaks to his servants, however, his servants must be still, listen, and know that He is God. When I do hear from our Lord while in prayer, it has always, and I mean always has come to pass!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Good word Valerie, I see posts over on RITAN and I want to scream at them.
Willfully blind leadership, refusing to "Accuse" anyone of being the antichrist.
Then I remember how thankful I am for this site!

My goal is to leave a bundle of information on exactly who the fake messiah will be.

Thanks for doing the same.
Those who follow after us will need that knowledge.

P.S.-
I have just come against the campaign and administration of the impostor, (cursing it) calling it dead, dead and gone, de-materialized and vanished.

Finances for O cease! in Jesus name.
Anyone care to jump on this wagon too?

In keeping with the parallels to Jesus, O could (and should) be rejected by his people before exaltation as AC fully posessed by the devil.