Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Golden Report - Not A Nice Picture

Wednesday, 15 August 2012 08:09

Not A Nice Picture by Jerry Golden

By all indications war is on our doorstep - and the knocking is becoming very loud. Iran cannot be stopped or even slowed down by sanctions, and everyone knows it. The threat of imminent attacks and counter-attacks are now front page on every Israeli newspaper. Every Israeli politician and IDF general are presenting doomsday scenarios and none of them are pretty. Iran's main target areas will be Israel's Mediterranean coastline inhabited by two thirds of our population.

Lines are forming in cities for the new Israeli gas masks and many are finding that there are not enough of them to go around. We are being told that there is now not enough time to make the number needed for everyone in Israel.

Makeshift bomb shelters are being erected and in many of the Moshavs and Kibbutz's across Israel the bomb shelters are inadequate for the population and poorly supplied - if at all.

Connie and I have been dehydrating food and preparing in many other ways but by far the majority of the population are still not ready for what is coming at us. We are told that our anti-missile systems are very good and can intercept MOST of the incoming missiles from Iran. But MOST is not enough when some may be tipped with nuclear or chemical warheads.

Yesterday's Jerusalem Post writes that much of Lebanon and Gaza will have to be destroyed in short order if we wish to stop the tens of thousands of rockets and missiles that can now reach all parts of Israel. It is also horribly mind boggling to imagine the number of Arab deaths that will involve.

This past week's attack in the Egyptian Sinai could have been a false flag operation in order to allow more Egyptian troops into the Sinai and up close to the Israeli border for what I see as obvious reasons for an Israeli attack. Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood is now in total control of the Egyptian military and they don't hesitate in saying that Israel must be destroyed.

Russia has built up an impressive naval presence on the Syrian coast including missile equipped battleships, one aircraft carrier and who knows how many of their troops are now stationed in Syria?

The Saudis are buying nuclear capable missiles from China - making us wonder if they have also acquired the same from the former USSR or maybe even North Korea? It seems most Americans have forgotten that 15 of the 19 Terrorists of 9/11 were Saudis.

All the above presents the question; if all this is about to happen, why worry about buying boats to brings Jews home to Israel? The answer is very simple. God told us to do so. You see, this war will be a short one. And afterward Israel will still be here and remain the only place on earth where Jews can safely live. God is in control and He will bring the Jews to this land that He promised them in an everlasting covenant. As anti-Semitism grows around the world, and will soon explode after this coming war, the Jews of Europe will be desperate to find a way home to Israel to escape the holocaust that is sure to come.

A few years ago when God first gave me this vision and commission we didn't know what we know today. Even now there will be those who still can't see God's plan in what is about to happen to the world. But God is not a man that He should lie, and He will bring His people the Jews back to this land. He would not have given us such a mission if it could not be accomplished in His timing.

God's displeasure with the world is being felt globally, and only those with spiritual eyes to see can see it. If you know God's Word you know that the center of His purpose is, and has always been, centered in Jerusalem. And when God says in Gen. 12:2-3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. He means every word therein.

How much time do we now have? Who knows? Yet one thing is certain; time is running out - and quickly. Could we still purchase the larger boat that would save many more Jews in the days ahead? Once again, who knows? Nevertheless, one thing is certain. We can't buy it without the Body that God has joined to this ministry. It will take obedience from each of us. The Obama administration is now forcing banking regulations to stop the support of Christian activity.

In my 40 years of ministry there has never been a more urgent spiritual move in my spirit as the Holy Spirit is speaking very clearly to prepare - for the time is very near.

Jerry Golden

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/reports/404-not-a-nice-picture

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: The Golden Report - Not A Nice Picture

Thanks Jim. Keep up the intel
God bless
Damian