Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Fake" hero / "real" crook replaces Jesus!!! America ENDS with Sinbad sword!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

Val posted this in the dream section of RFTH:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike Thompson (14 Aug 2012)
"Focusing on who the A.C. might be"

Beside the number associations (all the triple sixes linked to O), we have multiple visions and dreams from solid believers pointing directly to him, stating he IS the one.

I won’t even go into all the parallels between O and Jesus and O and Hitler. These have been shown before.

The scriptures declare the Lord will do nothing except He reveal His plan to His servants the prophets.

Can it be imagined that something so big as the coming of the man of sin would not be revealed beforehand?

One of the reasons we are being told who the fake Christ will be is to be able to warn those who will be here after we leave.

I have come to the conclusion that God has had a hand in placing the impostor before us so that people have the option of choosing him.

Just as Barabas was chosen (by the people) rather than the Lord Jesus, people have chosen the lawless one 2 times so far (Senate and pres.)

No one will be able to say that God placed the evil one in the position of power. People did that. Just as in the Garden, people again get a choice.

O is not possessed yet.

Just as Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit after His baptisim, O will be fully possessed by Satan at one point.

He then will be a changed man.

In the same way as the people hearing the gracious words of Jesus, marveled, saying “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son?” people will be amazed at the change in O. It will be his father speaking thru him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do many Christians seem to not receive that this "O"ne
is the AC, or even WORST, some even seem to "get along"
with him?

ANSWER:

Because they're following a "fake" form of Christianity that has
been corrupted "mostly" from America, the New Testament
"Babylon" of Revelation 18. It is like a salesman's "type" that
allows a Christian to be DISINGENUOUS as long as they are
preaching "about" Jesus.

Definition of DISINGENUOUS

: lacking in candor; also: giving a false appearance of simple frankness
: calculating

+++++++++++++++++++

(posted January 30, 2012)
"I didn't see no line, Gus!" - We've crossed into darkness!

At 2:10 in this scene from Lonesome Dove, their old friend,
Jake is found amongst a group of outlaws who ride through
the country killing the innocent just to steal their goods. Even
though Jake tells his friends, "I didn't see no line!", Gus tells
him "You know how it works, Jake. You ride with an outlaw
you die with an outlaw."

Lonesome Dove - Jake's Fate

We, as a nation and the New Testament "Babylon" of
Revelation 18 have now "crossed the line". Although
there was no line "seen", it was crossed for SURE
when we elected Obama, a heartless killer of innocents
with a smooth tongue who makes it all seem logical!!!

We have now reached the last line. We've NOW entered
the period of DARKNESS which was the last plague
prior to Egypt "LEAVING" for their Promised Land.

Sad for "this" world but NOT FOR OURS!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++

(posted May 31, 2012)
Dr. Manning (False Prophets Lament),
"Take off clergy collar..get out of pulpit!" INCREDIBLE!

At the end of this incredible YouTube, Dr. Manning tells
the Bishop (regarding Obama), "If you think this same
sex marriage is awful, 'YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!'"

The False Prophets Lament

+++++++++++++++++++

Once "O" gets re-elected or is chosen to head the U.N. just
in case he looses the election....

Yesterday, I was in my car trying to find different radio stations
to set my buttons to. I came to one station where a black man
was just SCREAMING to his audience that Obama hasn't been
given the opportunity because of the Senate to get his things
passed. He was saying that it NEEDS to be said that black
people WILL VOTE!!! [NOTHING against black people because
we are ALL guilty of wanting to NOT BE DISCERNING!!!!]

So, sort of ironic (after seeing this post), He was SCREAMING for
Obama just like they SCREAMED for Barabas!!!!

If you want to see the future of America, you only need to listen
to Egypt's new "king", Morsi:

Morsi during Campaign: Conversion of Religion
Is Allowed If Not Done in Public

CONCLUSION TO ALL THIS:

Islamic swords (as shown in Ken Peters' dream) will be
used to cut off Christian's heads during the Tribulation.

Toward the end of Ken Peters' dream, this occurred:

I Saw The Tribulation (Ken Peters Prophecy)

+++

"After many hours we reached the last visible doorway. The door opened revealing an executioner and several agents. Now the full realization of what this was came to us. Fear gripped me! Never before had I experienced such fear! I began to shake. It was not shaking as if I were cold. I was shaking violently. I began to shake like a washing machine severely out of balance. Extreme chills engulfed my whole body. I could barely stand. My jaws became locked! This man had a black hood with holes for the eyes and mouth. He had a sword that looked like Sinbad's sword in movies. It looked like the sword on the Masonic emblems. The presence of evil was thick, it was literally tangible. The whole experience was horrifying and

I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for your faith."

+++

But, the thing is, this "O" Eclipse began over Africa and, looking at
some actual pictures of this eclipse reminds me of the Islamic flag
which includes a SWORD similar to a moon.

The RAPTURE of many Christians, most likely, is the restraining
force (2 Thes. 2:7) keeping the AC from taking over!!!!!!!

Do you NOW see "WHY?" the devil has SOOOO MANY PASTORS
AND TEACHERS preaching about everything BUT the rapture!!!?

BLESSINGS~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin

LINK

Actual pictures of the eclipse of January 15, 2010 which began
in Africa (Obama's roots):

Solar eclipse of January 15, 2010

Picture of the eclipse from India:

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness
1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Re: "Fake" hero / "real" crook replaces Jesus!!! America ENDS with Sinbad sword!!

Calvin, I made a decision to follow Christ in 1970. It was a leap of faith because I barely knew who He was. I was raised in a home with NO faith expression. My parents seemed to be "above" believing anything. Faith was dark ages mythology to them...a whole nother story. But, this is my point, that did not the Israelites wander in the desert for 40 years until the generation of those who would not enter the promised land die off?

IN the 70's. even then the church was in trouble. I remember it, with my eyes witnessing the struggle going on. Who would continue to believe the bible and who would be in the world and still belong to God?
Did you see this too? Show up in church but party and so on the rest of the week? Struggles to continue in Christian behavior? Churches speaking the bible but unable to address this one foot in the darkness? Fast forward 40 years (2012-1972=40).
Might God have repeated a 40 year desert experience with the church before crossing into the promised land? any other 1970's believers or older here who understand what I'm saying?

In the end, I don't think ac will be for Islam. He will be above it all, thinking himself wiser. He will mock and scorn faith as myth as I saw in the 70's. This is why he will be able to set himself up as God. It will be a mockery that he laughs at, thinking he has all power through politics, military, and satanic signs.

Blessings to you Calvin
come quickly Lord Jesus

Re: "Fake" hero / "real" crook replaces Jesus!!! America ENDS with Sinbad sword!!

Regina:

You wrote:

"In the end, I don't think ac will be for Islam. He will be above it all, thinking himself wiser. He will mock and scorn faith as myth as I saw in the 70's. This is why he will be able to set himself up as God. It will be a mockery that he laughs at, thinking he has all power through politics, military, and satanic signs."

I agree!!! He will "use" whatever "form" it takes to give
ONE PERSON (himself) ALL THE POWER!!!

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

I've never been a "partier" but I have done an AWFUL
job of arrogantly NOT listening to God since I was
"born again" in 1976. I hope I've learned better!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin