Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tanks at Egyptian border with Israel

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Good morning RFTH, here is an update from Gary Stearman yesterday. He is saying that since Mohammed Mursi changed the top military leadership, tanks are now lining the border to Israel...tanks that came from the US. These are tanks that came about as a result of agreement between the US and Egypt. Once again, the US has armed people who are against Israel.

Abba is watching and has not lost His power. Surely He will defend Israel and fulfill bible prophecy. This is what new President Murci does not expect, that IAM still is! Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!

Prophecy in the News

Re: Tanks at Egyptian border with Israel

Aaaammenn!!!!!!!!!!

Regina,

Yes History does repeat itself for those whom have not learned from the past.

God is still in control, no matter, what we see with our physcial eyes.

May God's will be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The sad thing is, that God loves the Egyptian people and wants all of them to turn and follow Him and accept Jesus His Son.
Does Egypt really want another Red Sea or Reed Sea experience where their military gets wiped out by the hand of God defending the Jewish people?
Another experience where Israel retakes the Sinai?

No, come to the Lord Jesus and turn away from false prophets, Egypt, return to the Lord your Maker.
Isaiah 19:24-25
24In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

I'm ready for a crossing,and want the persecution of the Bride of Christ to end. Please pray the Lord will comfort and rescue Eva, a 17yr old sister who has been sentenced to 2 years in prison because she will not renounce Jesus.

Come back Lord, come gather the fullness of the gentiles, come get your bride. Tanks are at the border of Israel, the world is gathered against Israel on all sides, your bride is persecuted. Come back Lord.

Regina,

I'm praying for Eva, the young 17 year that won't renounce Jesus. May God strenthen her in her time of trial, and may He spare her life, so that many more would come to the Lord through her witness.

Lord have mercy, Christ, have mercy, Lord have mercy on Eva! In Jesus holy name we pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Egypt Considering Violating Peace Treaty with Israel