Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chuck Missler on Obama

"For Information and Discussion Purposes"

Re: Chuck Missler on Obama

I must confess I am a CM student. While I don't agree with him on all matters it was him that unlocked the bible for me. I find Chuck to be a good caring fundamental Christian man. That's the way we should be about Lord Jesus- fundamental. It is the Lords values that we should stand firmly on. Do we serve our countries when they don't serve the Lord? Chuck raises an excellent point.
I know that he wants to disown O, "he's not my president". We must all be careful how we approach this subject. Martin Luther had the same problem with all men are equal (the German nobles supporting him made him teach "in the eyes of God but not on earth".
We must be careful how we speak about powers and principalities- don't serve them but be respectful in our reason and arguments about why not.
It's a bit like me arguing that Queen Elizabeth is not my queen and believe me I have tried to disown my Prime Minister. Disowning her doesn't change the power she has on me as one of her subjects. I may choose not to serve her( and pay the price) but Paul told us to be respectful in such matters- therefore refuse politely- therefore argue against O politely, angrily is fine, but at all times with respect. I'm no fan of O either but the colonial convict culture is strong in me and I need to often caution myself against rebelliousness. Therefore as followers of Lord Jesus we are exhorted to do all things with respect ( Romans 13). This also brings to mind the scripture where Michael and the devil were fighting over the body of Moses and Michael didn't make the accusation himself but rather said, "The Lord rebuke thee". We should be careful in our dealings with principalities and powers. Speak out against them- absolutely- but with respect so as not to discredit ourselves as the Lords ambassadors.

Thanks Lucy. Its good to see Dr Missler be so vocal, I love that bloke. But as a prominent Christian leader he really needs to be careful how he speaks despite his heartbreak about the USA. It's good to see at he is cognizant of this. I would hate to see him him charged with insurrection/ treason etc. he is a good teacher and we need him for as long as possible as do others who hear him and prosper spiritually. Thanks for the post. I have learnt something from it. Keep up the good work. You have warned me to mind my own behaviour. I am no where near as learned as Chuck or as careful. The lesson is greater for me, colonial convict heritage etc etc although I often claim to have aristocratic heritage! LOL.
Once again thanks mate. You pull up some good clips.
Cheers mate
Damian