Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Lighting Strikes Twice in the Same Place- Mystery 1018"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Anthony Polenski (11 Aug 2012) 5 Doves Site

"Lightning Strikes Twice in the Same Place"

For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 24:27

God is speaking to His people in this day. He speaks through His Word, through His people, and through current events. Amos 3:7 says, “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. This is an extremely important post and I pray that anyone who God leads to this blog will take time to pray about the things shared within this post.

My prayer: If any of these things are not from you Oh Lord, may they fall to the ground; but if these things be from you, may your Spirit implant these within the hearts and minds of each one of us, so that we may be able to discern the signs of the times, and know how we are called to respond to the events of the days to come. In Jesus Name. Amen
Last year, when the 1018 page Healthcare bill was released, God called me to focus my attention on the number 1018. He said to me, "Luke 10:18." So, as I was being led by the Spirit, I opened my Bible to Luke 10:18 and the following words spoken by Jesus were found;

"And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." Luke 10:18
This is the only place in Scripture where Jesus specifically describes His vision of Satan falling from heaven in the last days. Just after I was led here, God led me to a video that revealed some incredible truths about the antichrist. The amazing thing was, the very video I was led to was built upon the verse Luke 10:18!! When these type of so called "coincidences" happen, I know that the Lord is calling me to pay extra attention. Please take a moment to watch the video below:

Please visit my blog to continue reading:
http://awpolenski888.wordpress.com/

Anthony Polenski

The Aramaic word for “Lightning” is “baraq”

The Aramaic word for “heavens” or “high places” is “bamah.”

I believe this video is completely accurate. Recently, I have felt the Lord giving me additional confirmation regarding these things. Let me explain:

A couple of days ago, my wife and I had been talking about how “Barack” is the Hebrew word for “lightning.” I was sharing with her how I felt the Lord telling me that he would be reelected this November, thus confirming the judgment of God on our country. While we were talking about this, a commercial came on the TV screen during the Olympics which the narrator, Morgan Freeman, said something to the effect of, “Can lightning strike twice in the same spot?” I couldnt believe my ears. The Holy Spirit ignited those words and they burned in my heart like a flame of fire. I knew at that moment God was confirming the very conversation we were having about “lightning striking twice” this November. Barack is the lightning, who will strike in the same spot “the USA” this November.

God is so gracious because if that was not enough for me to get the message, yesterday he confirmed it for me by yet another witness. Again, we happened to be discussing these things with our family when I looked at the Drudge Report app on my Iphone. The following headline appeared on my screen:

continues at website above

Re: "Lighting Strikes Twice"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes:"

Frank R Molver (13 Aug 2012) 5 Doves Site

"re Obama's lightning strikes twice"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/anthonyp811-2.htm

Great article and confirmations.
The 2nd strike by Obama is the healthcare chip
So he will be re elected or maintain his office some how
He then will use that to attack Christians

I also had a sort of a vision of this the day before he was elected.
As I have shared before
I saw a lighting appear like a sunrise cloud pointing down to the DC area
When I turned around it was not longer aimed down buy up in the opposite direction
There was a cloud that looked like a dove disappearing that the lightning looked to be aimed for.
I sensed that this lightning was angry that the dove disappeared
It then turned it's furry on those who remained.

Yes, lightning {Barack], will strike twice.
Lets not be here when that happens

http://awpolenski888.wordpress.com/

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/frankm813-2.htm

Re: "Lighting Strikes Twice"

Personally, I don't see Obama getting re elected. If anything, I believe that IF he does want to remain as President, he'll do it just before the elections, and get the world involved in WW3 buy the actions he'll take.

That way, He will not be required to leave, due to World War, and will stay on, call for Martial Law.
The New Presidentil Dictator will be his calling card. He'll stay in power, no electing. However, IF, by change this doesn't materialize, then the big boys backing him, and he himself will do anything it takes to get re elected.

Some say he'll take over as President of the world, I don't know if that's the case, but anything is possible.

No matter where he dictates from, he will be in power, in a very desturbing, and controlling manner.
The A.C. with power, and blasphemy he will have his time of fame here on earth.

God help us and remove us before year end. I don't want to be around for the elections, for a hell is about to break loose very soon.

Maranatha!

Valerie