Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elliot Hong: What about the last day of Av?

[I just received this post which is destined for tomorrow's
Five Doves. THANKS ELLIOT!!!!!!!]

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Dear Doves:

We all know that Shofar is blown everyday during the entire month of
Elul(except the last day) which is a time of repentance in preparation
for the High Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

To me, it means that the focus of the Redemption Plan shall be shifted
to Jews from the 1st day of Elul, and the Firstfruits Harvest of Gentile
has to happen by the last day of Av or during a veiled moon of Elul as
it's written in Colossians 2:16-17.

It'll be 8/17 and Friday(Shabbat), and 17 represents Victory. I remember
Virginia Arnke received 17 & Friday, and Mercer thinks "in the top of its
phase" should be a new moon. And the Almighty always waits until the
last moment. To me, Rosh Hashanah is not the Day for the Departure,
since the Lord said He would come when it's not expected.

So...let's give another try!

See you soon,

Elliot

P.S
I felt it's imminent, when I watched this message of I SHALL LIFT MY OBEDIENT CHILDREN TO THE CLOUDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emi3Ge9cgsc&feature=em-uploademail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU, ELLIOT!!!

I REALLY LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long ago I "thought" that I received a license plate
message (when I was VEEERY "low) which told me
"17" was special. Yes, I remember that "Friday" sign
from Virginia Arnke.

I was sitting here "wondering" if the "BLESSED IS
HE WHO WAITETH FOR THE 1335" might be for
the 144,000 as the time of their SEALING after
we are gone. Some parts of the Bible seem to be
written towards the Jews. If "THAT" is the case,
then, most likely, we can go ANYTIME and these
signs that are SOOOO STRONG may be for the
Gentile ("mostly") believers!!!

In other words, was God addressing the Jews
(Daniel was a Jew) when he said:

To: Sun., September 16, 2012 - Rosh Hashanah begins
It is 1335 days

Daniel 12
11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

After all, isn't Rosh Hashanah a "JEWISH" Feast!!!???

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................

I'll admit, I've NEVER thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THIS BECAUSE I NEEDED IT!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: Elliot Hong: What about the last day of Av?

My eyes are still set on the 15th though, of course, I have no idea.

We all know about the 5..6..7..Jesus..and we all know about Charles Dream and visions of the 8. We all also know about the clock dream where 2 and 1 replaced 5 and 15 replaced 7. I don't know if anything significant happened on the 7th or the 5th..

But if we use 5..6...7..Jesus...we can ASSUME that Jesus replaces the 8. BUT as we know..the 8th already passed. So scratch that...but then if we use the clock dream where 15 replaced 7 and we keep in mind that Jesus replaced the 8 that we hear about so much....

Then we ADD 8 days to the 7th and we come up with the 15th. Tada...this was conjured up out of pure hope that the rapture is sooner than we think even though we hope for it EVERY SECOND. Lol

God Bless

AMEN, Kalan!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SOONER THE BETTER FOR ME, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

I am with you Calvin : THE SOONER THE BETTER"

This life is toooooooo out of control for me.

for your discernment

For the last few days, I believe that the Lord has woken me in the early hours to see venus rising (I can look out my bedroom window directly to the North East). Then the moon rising for a couple of days.

I Knew he was showing me something but I didn't really get it. Now this morning, He woke me about 4.00am with the moon and venus were side by side, only separated by a short distance. Also when this occured they were just about aligned with the arrow point of Orion.

This has got to line up with the first of Elul coming in a couple of days like the info Calvin posted from elliot.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

John, this has been happening to me and Tammy as well, being woken up early before dawn by the Lord to see this sight. There must be a reason that He is waking us up to all watch at this time. Our Abba Father is in control of everything and will catch up the church as it is written.

1Elul is on Sunday, Aug 19
Saturday Aug 18 begins 1Elul at sundown.
It will be a very sad and confusion filled day for those not taken to be with the Lord. For those who can finally be home in heaven, it will be a day of rejoicing. Whatever day the Lord arrives, I just want to be found ready.

In case anyone reading this has not made a commitment yet to follow Jesus and ask Him to be your Savior, do it now. Every government and plan of people is going to fall short of peace and isn't able to give life. Come be a member of the family of God in heaven. Ask Jesus to be your savior today.
psalms 23 Pictures, Images and Photos