Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's Everyone From?

I think i asked bout 2 years ago, so im sure some have changed locations... plus others have joined.
Just wondering if anyone lives near me :D

Im from Saskatchewan, CaNaDa~~!!

Re: Where's Everyone From?

Sara,

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

No where close to you!

It's the weekend, and late, many are most likely in bed,12:34 a.m. now..people are getting ready for work tomorrow and getting some shut eye. Most likely get more replies tomorrow.

I'm retired, so I get to stay up late!!! Yipee!!!

Sara:

I live now in the Mississippi Delta (flat, rich land) about 30 miles
East of the Mississippi River. I was also raised here but I lived
in South Carolina for about 20 years.

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Hi, From North versailles Pa. 20 min. from Pittsburgh.

Los Angeles

Sara, i've been living in central Florida for about 21 years now, but I grew up in the Memphis, TN area. God bless!

Kevin

Northwest of Toronto.

I live in southeast Oklahoma. In fact, even though I've lived portions of my life in several other states, including Texas, I'm a born-and-bred Okie!

Sara..

I live in Williamsburg Va..and originally from the Buffalo NY area..

Upstate South Carolina, but born and raised in North Carolina.

BORN IN VIRGINIA --- I CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE VIRGINIA BEACH AREA

Calvin
Sara:

I live now in the Mississippi Delta (flat, rich land) about 30 miles
East of the Mississippi River. I was also raised here but I lived
in South Carolina for about 20 years.

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

I too, live near a river. The Colorado River, that is, in THE town that boasts to having one of GB's transplanted London Bridges as our major tourist attractions...which is in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Our lake, which our town is named for, is the other such tourist attraction too.

ALSO, our state alone, is known as THE Grand Canyon State, b/c of our most natural tourist attraction that's been visited by millions of people. It was also used for a major location site of that once popular sitcom--The Brady Bunch.

Then down in Old Tuscon (near Tuscon), AZ...is a town used for countless movie & TV shows. Remember the Duke, John Wayne? Well, many of his films were shot there too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Stockton, California
About 6 hours away from Los Angeles, CA
About 2 hours from San Francisco, CA

wow, i kinda feel lonely... to feel like a part of the group i can at least say i was born in Arkansas! Redneck by birth! Haha!

-->oops n i realize i forgot 2 post my name at top... [sara]

Both of my parents were born in Arkansas, Sara, so you've got company.

Kathy G. & CFITS,

I was born in Arkansas! And furthermore--we have famous Arkansans we can boast about/or not to boast about. Such as Country Singer--Glen Campbell, former U.S. Pres. Bill Clinton, & former GOP AR Gov. Mike Huckabee, who can now be seen on FoxNews w/his own program--Huckabee.

So you see--we are NOT alone.

Maranatha!
Tammy

My grandma is originally from Arkansas, and the rest of my family (all of my cousins and great aunts and uncles) still reside in Arkansas

Orlando, FL

On a farm, 70km southwest of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia.

I'm between Valerie and Mary- Buffalo NY area

I live in Toronto, Canada.

HD

Hi family,
I was born in Raleigh, NC and adopted when I was 3 yrs old and then raised in Virginia Beach, VA until I was 16 where I moved (by myself) to Orlando, FL and have been here ever since. (33 yrs old now 1 husband and 6 kids later! LOL!) We recently moved to Daytona Beach, FL and will be here until the Lord tells us to move.

30 km west of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

High Plains of Texas....ya'll.

Neato! Damian & John are like neighbours!

Bump to the top, for those whom have perhaps missed this thread, and would like to reply.

Blessings!

Valerie

Houston, TX

I live in Rhode Island, the biggest little state in the union, lol. Anyone else from the Northeast USA?

Mike

Yeah Sis we are good Mates. Glad to hear you come from redneck country. Queensland is a bit like that too. (Although the silver tails wouldn't like me saying that) Farming, cattle, sheep, chickens, coal mining but we also do have a lot of good coast with some nice surf beaches.

shalom

I second that! It was my brother John that introduced me to this website! Has anyone else noticed how rare it is to find other like minded believers? All I can say is that the sooner we're with Lord Jesus the better!

Bred & buttered in Fort Worth TX! :)