Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid East Prophecy Update - August 12th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Mid East Prophecy Update - August 12th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

Thank YOU, Mark W., for the postings of J.D.'s M-E Prophecy Updates, brother. One can count me in too, as still yet ANOTHER of his many new Internet congregates added to his congregation.

I also was greatly surprised to hear him mention RITANow...a forum I since have abandoned, in favor of RFTH--a MUCH more friendlier forum for which (thanks to YOU, sister Valerie) we're freer to speak our minds. Val, we truly love you dearly as our RFTH leader too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

He did a good review of everything he taught in the past couple of months. I am waiting for his last video because I want to be raptured very bad.That is a little joke only to be understood by those who watch his end time videos.

SisterNChrist
Thank YOU, Mark W., for the postings of J.D.'s M-E Prophecy Updates, brother.

I also was greatly surprised to hear him mention RITANow...a forum I since have abandoned, in favor of RFTH--

Thank you again, Tammy.

I left RITA-N for the same reasons, Tammy. I recall one session where there was some severe bashing of a well known evangelist going on and I got out of there pronto. It wasn't long after that there was some heavy duty cries for prayer by many of those that had been involved. Coincidence? There also is little tolerance for Spirit-Filled Christians. Texas Sue knows what I am talking about. RFTH is MUCH friendlier.

Tammy, Mark W,

I was forced out of Rita for standing up for God's truth. I was actually one of the Mods then shortly afterwards when they first began. God always works all things for good for those whom love Him. Out of bad, situation something wonderful was born; this site, dedicated to God!

The Lord had other plans for me, and this was the major one.

The Lord lead me to begin Rapture Flight to Heaven, on my own with His guidance 3 1/2 years back. Yes RFTH, came into existance because I was forced out.

I had my own ministry there, and let's say, I have forgiven, because it is required of me, as a Chrisitan. However, I do not wish to associate or participate at that site, for there a things which do not agree with my spirit & the Holy Spirit that abides within me. We should always forgive those that have wronged us but there is nothing that says we have to associate with those whom have hurt us.
I use to read there afterwards, however, I haven't done so for the longest time anymore, just don't have the spare time. Too many other things need doing.

Kathy G; was ousted too, and as far as Texas Sue is concerned I believe she left on her own. So Tammy you, Mark W. and others are in good company here.

When one door closes, God opens a window, and we can see clearly then what direction the Lord wants us to venture.

We have our own peaceful, friendly ministry here, to share our love for the Lord, and for one another.

Jesus said they will know you are my disciples,
by loving God first and foremost and one another.

This is my hope and prayers for this site.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

SisterNChrist
Thank YOU, Mark W., for the postings of J.D.'s M-E Prophecy Updates, brother. One can count me in too, as still yet ANOTHER of his many new Internet congregates added to his congregation.

I also was greatly surprised to hear him mention RITANow...a forum I since have abandoned, in favor of RFTH--a MUCH more friendlier forum for which (thanks to YOU, sister Valerie) we're freer to speak our minds. Val, we truly love you dearly as our RFTH leader too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks so much Tammy, I love all my Brothers & Sisters in Christ here too! After all we are all one in Christ.

Valerie

Thanks so much Mark W, for keeping us updated with Pastor J.D. Faraq messages!

Actually, I meant to say, "You are welcome, Tammy." It was past midnight when I posted that and I was beginning to get a little drowsy.... ...and having to get up at 6am to boot.

Valerie, now that you mention it, I do recall you moderating RITA. I was on there for several years, IIRC. Thank You again for this "very friendly" Christian web site. Its an excellent place to fellowship.

Thanks Mark for your kind remarks!

What makes this a good site is the co operation of all the people here making it a friendly site to share with others. We, the Mods try to keep those in check, whom come to start fights and arguments, because that is their only intention. The ones whom are not really interested in watching for the Lord's return, just trying to make themselves the center of attention instead of Jesus. They are few and far between, thank God. Most whom come here are sincere, God loving people, whom are watching for the Lord's return.

The Rapture is about to occur soon and very soon. For "While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.' 1Thess. 5:3

I believe, the Rapture & Sudden destruction will occur together and very shortly.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I don't know how I missed this thread but it was a very busy week. So glad I had time to relax and look back over everything today and found J.D.'s message. Bob D, I too am waiting for that "last video".

Valerie, in reference to the other site you said

I do not wish to associate or participate at that site, for there a things which do not agree with my spirit & the Holy Spirit that abides within me. We should always forgive those that have wronged us but there is nothing that says we have to associate with those whom have hurt us.

To that I can only say DITTO. There were things allowed there that I knew because of the witness within grieved the Holy Spirit and that was too much for me. I am perplexed about what is allowed and what is not - doesn't make sense to me and like Tammy and Mark, so glad to have found RFTH. You have done such a wonderful thing with this forum. So glad to be included and welcomed here. Kathy G, you are doing a great job too.

I feel that Rapture Flight is like a Rest Stop on our journey home. Texas is one state that spends highway dollars well and has built many "rest stops" for weary travelers, the best probably being the ones outside of ALvarado near Ft Worth. It has beautiful trees, thick green St Augustine grass, big clean restrooms and many stone picnic tables. Very lovely, and so welcome a sight after being on the road a while. We can come to RFTH, touch base with each other, rest, worship, laugh and stay up to date on the most recent breaking prophetic news and signs. Most wonderful of all is that Holy Spirit is welcome here. Thanks Val for all you have done and continue to do. We all DO LOVE YOU!

You said it, Texas Sue! And thank you for the kind words.

Thanks so much Sue, for your kind remarks and thoughts on the above mentioned. I believe that it's the people whom have and experienced that which
didn't sit well within their spirit were looking for a place like Rapture Flight to Heaven. A place where they would be able to express truth, and fellowship with likewise believers. That is one of the reasons this site came into being.

Blessing to you Sue, Kathy G., and to all the wonderful members whom made this a good place to share while we watch!

Valerie