Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for me in these last days please

Hey Family. I am going to need some prayer if you will. My faith is still high and strong, but the situation itself is.....yeah.

Here is a long story put short.

I've been trying to get out more and help bring people to Jesus. I've been posting like a MadMan on facebook..
and I have been comforting my mom and helping her.

Well, my girlfriend has been asking me to help her with her mom because she does not want her mom left behind. I have been hesitant on it for a while because her mom isnt always the best person to talk to, but 2 days ago.. I decided that her mom's salvation was WAY MORE IMPORTANT than me being uncomfortable.

So I sent her mom a little message, that apparently she got very upset about. Her response to it, was that (Since Im so God loving) I better pray to God that she doesnt chop me into little pieces.

I honestly didnt know what to say, and maybe I was wrong, but I told her that she didnt have to take it that far, and that I would pray for her. Well, from there, an arguement started.

She starts telling me how I am no good, and how her daughter shouldnt be with me because i cant provide, and that I should have more money, and that I shouldnt be using her daughters car to get to work...

The story is so long. I did respond back and was telling her that I am trying to build something with her daughter and that I dont believe that she is as cold hearted as she was actin, and that even if she was, Im still going to pray for her.

Well..hhh.. Result....she will now be taking the car and getting it repo'd..She doesnt want her daughter around me and warned her that if she see's me with her, she is through with her daughter and will be taking the car away from her too and leaving her to fin for herself. I am no longer allowed at her mom's house and am am no longer allowed to contact her mom.

I've been working as a temp for about 6 months but they liked me and told me I would be getting hired on the 22nd for $12 an hour which would have really helped my girlfriend and I to get married and pay off credit debts, but because of what happened.. I will now have NO TRANSPORTATION and will eventually be getting fired.

This leaves me starting from complete scratch. The story has more details but it is WAY TOO LONG. Needless to say.. I really do need prayer family!

BUT The main prayer that I need is for my girlfriends mom. Her name is Catrice Davenport.
She needs prayer BAD. I pray that somehow, someway, she finds Jesus.

I know the Lord will provide a way for me. Still pray for me anyway..But REALLY REALLY REALLY keep Catrice in prayer. She has a 1 year old baby....and if the rapture happens soon like we all know it will...She will be VERY DEVASTATED..and I want her to be saved from the tribulation.

I know that my wording and spelling may be horrible today, but its because Im typing fast. I have to pack my stuff up today because I have to leave the apartment to go back living with my mom for a while until the Lord lightens things up for me.

God Bless you family, and thank you for the prayer

Re: Pray for me in these last days please

Kalan, I will be praying for Catrice's salvation. I am also praying for you and your girlfriend. I am praying that God provides all your needs.
looks like the devil is attacking you a lot for what you are doing. Command him to leave you alone and to get his hands off Catrice. plead the blood of Christ over everybody.
God bless.

Kalan, i just want to add something after reading Calvin's post. I was only thinking about praying for you and those concerned. However, I think Calvin has a point. If you are having too many problems already and you are not even married then you might want to think twice about it and pray and ask God what you should do with the relationship.
HD

Kalan:

Maybe I'm being OVER simplistic, "BUT", it sounds
like a situation that you "BEST BE RID OF"!!!

You are NOT married and even Paul warned that
you are taking on a LOT OF TRIALS if you do GET
MARRIED!!!

In my opinion (even though you may be attracted
to the girl) LEAVE THEM ALONE AND ASK GOD
TO HELP "YOU" WALK WITH HIM!!! They need to
ask God for themselves. I know God has spoken
to me before (my ex and I do NOT / did NOT see
eye to eye on God) that I would be MUCH better off
to just keep my eyes on Him!!!!!!!!!!

To me, God has BLESSED YOU to "SHOW YOU" what
you would be up against BEFORE IT HAPPENS
AND YOU MAKE A MAJOR MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"LORD, PLEASE HELP KALAN AND SPEAK TO
THESE WHO NEED SPEAKING TO BUT GIVE
KALAN SOME REST AND RELIEF OVER THIS!!!"

"THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!!!"

BLESSINGS TO YOU KALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

To the Unmarried and Widows

25 Now concerning virgins: I have no commandment from the Lord; yet I give judgment as one whom the Lord in His mercy has made trustworthy. 26 I suppose therefore that this is good because of the present distress—that it is good for a man to remain as he is: 27 Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be loosed. Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife. 28 But even if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. Nevertheless such will have trouble in the flesh, but I would spare you.

29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short, so that from now on even those who have wives should be as though they had none, 30 those who weep as though they did not weep, those who rejoice as though they did not rejoice, those who buy as though they did not possess, 31 and those who use this world as not misusing it. For the form of this world is passing away.

Kalan, I'll be praying for you and for Catrice. These are certainly perilous times that we are living in as we wait and watch for Jesus to snatch up his Bride. I pray that we don't have much longer before he takes us home. God bless!

Kevin

Kalan,

I'll be praying for you, Catrice and your girlfriend.

Kalan, no matter what the situation, God should always be first in your life, and I'm sure He is, from what you have told us.

Sometimes things are better to be left alone, and surrendered all unto the Lord; "Let thy will be done Lord, not my".

Lean on God on understanding, and trust the Lord in all things that happen, be they good or bad; God will always see us through.

We lift up people in prayer, and leave them in God's hands. Those whom are to be saved will be saved, those whom are to be lost will be lost...for God sees the future outcome, and we do not.

I had too go through some of the most difficult times in my life on my own, and everything was falling apart, God was there to see me through it all. I know that the Father loves us, and desires the best for each of His children.

Just recently, last week or so I believe, the chronic pain was really getting to me, and while in prayer the Lord spoke to me, and said "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

Let me repeat what the Lord said to me, on your behalf Kalan, "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank You ALL for praying for us! I greatly appreciate it! And I will take your advice and pray on what I am supposed to do and if I am supposed to stay in this relationship or not.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years. I'm 21 and she is 22. When I truly decided to give my life to the Lord about 10 months ago..she instantly wanted to do the same..and she did. From that point we have been growing and learning and following Jesus together through many storms. The Lord has used us constantly and we love it. Her mom has always been a struggle though. Always trying to seperate us. It got a little worse when we became Christians. She blames me and feels like I'm forcing make believe stuff into her daughters mind.

My girlfriend doesn't want to be left with her mom to be constantly getting attacked. And her mom told her if she cjooses me and her christianity then..she is no longer dealing with her , and when we get married and have kids..those kids will not be any grandkids that she accepts.

I just thought I would give you guys a little more info though there is still a lot more.

Ill still pray on what God wants because it is DEFINITELY His choice..Not mine.

Thank YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THE PRAYER!
GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY!

IF ANYTHING CHANGES..ILL UPDATE.