Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Caution about Rabbi Kaduri's pronouncements

POSTED ON 5DOVES TODAY

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/rowina810.htm

I do not believe Rabbi Kaduri said that the Messiah would arrive in the month of Av of this year. Somehow this version of his pronouncements has emerged, and I myself have incorrectly stated this on Five Doves.

We as Christians should not believe all that Rabbi Kaduri stated, in any case. At one point, when he was yet alive and teaching, he said that he had received a revelation that the Spirit of Messiah had attached itself to a man living in Israel. This is a different view of Messiah than we as Christians have.

And he said that the Messiah would come after Ariel Sharon has died, which was is primary way of dating the coming. It is reported on some sites that he said that Sharon would be the last Prime Minister of Israel, which we know is not true. He did indeed write on a piece of paper, opened a year after his death, that the name of the Messiah would be Yehoshua (Yeshua). And because of this a lot of pronouncements have come forth which are confusing and cannot all be true.

He was a teacher of Kaballah, a mystical form of Judaism, of which we should be cautious. Stephen Yulish, a Jew converted to Christianity, has written about the dangers of Kaballah. One place Yulish has written about this is on the site Heed the Watchman for April 28, 2010. Yulish studied Kaballah and also was in the so-called New Age, and speaks with that background of experience. I hesitate to say who is right or wrong in this debate about Kaduri, but I hope we will not use his statements without careful checking, as I myself unfortunately did on one post to Five Doves.

May He come soon for all his people,

Mariel Rowina

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Caution about Rabbi Kaduri's pronouncements

JIMH,

Thanks for posting this information, I agree!

We should be cautious when it comes to what people had said, be it a Rabbi, a Pastor, a Priest, because,
we don't have first hand information. By the time this information came to us it was already passed on by others, whom could easily add or subract, wording.
We all know if you tell a person something, and they pass it on, by the time it gets to the tenth person,
the exact wording, is lost completely, or has been changed to mean something entirely different than what was originally stated.

Yes, Kabbalah, is an occulted practise, and it's liken to New Age Movement, therefore, we have to use our discernment, where, and from whom the message is coming from, and if that person has put their own influence on it or not.

We know Jesus is our Lord and Savior, our true Messiah, for God's word declares it. Scripture confirms it, and to this day, Jesus still saves lost souls, come whomsoever will, and heals in His holy name. God's word is truth, and Jesus is the word whom became flesh, all truth revealed.

Jesus said He would come back and take us to where He has prepared a place for us. Therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Bro for posting this, I read it a couple of days
ago and had the same thoughts, but left it alone.

Again thanks

Dewey W

Personally I do not know if Rabbi Kaduri's vision is true or not... I hope he truly did have an encounter with Jesus. I had made a couple of post here about Rabbi Kaduri and did not want to discourage anyone and at the same time build up false hopes. I am still open to the month of AV, guess we will see soon enough... only 8 days left.

I believe the Lord could come at any moment, even tonight...