Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray with me now, for a healing for yourself , for your family and for your friends...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

I prayed with this woman for healing as I live with chronic pain myself. I believe there are many others whom need prayer for healing, body, soul, mind.

For by His stripes we are healed.

Soon our suffering will be over, and the redemption of our body is at hand.

Come Lord Jesus Come!

Valerie

Re: Pray with me now, for a healing for yourself , for your family and for your friends...

AMEN Valerie!! I know PAIN all too well!! I have Fibromyalgia (a Central Nervous Processing disorder) & MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is still suspect! My biological father has MS & I have a dear cousin (MOTHER'S side) who is battling MS as well. I pray for her daily (don't know my biological father) as she has almost died once & has just lost her vision in one eye.

Praying for my son as well. After multiple lung collapses & surgery on both lungs, to remove parts of them...he has been diagnosed with Pre-stage lung cancer (chemicals they used on them to keep them inflated??). Now he's having problems with his kidneys! My daughter-in-law, who is just 22, just had back surgery (her 2nd one) & a disk replacement...& isn't doing well. She said she's done with surgeries...simply gonna rely on the Lord for any future "repairs!" AMEN!?

Also...BOTH of my sons are Bi-Polar (oldest is severe), as well as my brother...who also has Asperger's Syndrome! It's a NEVER-ending battle & constant drama!! I know the lady in this video has talked about her son having this too. I'm sooooo tired & weary of this evil, ole world!!!!!

I have believed in healing for years...as did my Mother. However, the Lord called her home at the age of 36 (I had just turned 18) from breast cancer. Sometimes it's just His way of bringing us closer to Him...& if our "sicknesses" take us home...well then, it was just our time to go HOME! I can't wait to be PAIN-FREE in Heaven!! PLEASE...COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!??

Thanks for posting this! Much love & Blessings dear Sister...& to all of my other brothers & sisters who are suffering...or have family members who are!!

Re: Pray with me now, for a healing for yourself , for your family and for your friends...

Bought&Paid4,

I'm sorry to hear of yours and your dear families suffering. May God hear the prayers for you and yours, and may you all be healed, in the name of Jesus.

I don't have to tell you how exhausting pain can make you, and bring your spirit down with sadness. However, it certainly does draw us to spend more time closer to the Lord in word and in prayer. For where can we go but unto the Lord. Doctors can do so much, for they are limited. With God there is no limit, for nothing is impossible for our God & Father.

Jesus understands and knows what pain is, after all our Lord suffered greatly at the hands of others, brutely beaten and then nailed and hung on the cross! The sins of the world lay heavily upon the Lord, and all the pain and suffering others have caused by their cruelty towards adults, children, and even animals, must of been excruciating to bear upon the sinless body of the Lord on the cross. Even the Father had to turn away His face, for God could not look upon His only begotten Son covered with the painful Sins and atrocities of the world upon Jesus. If anyone knows what pain, excruciating pain feels like, Jesus does, so He is empathetic to our suffering here on Earth. Why should we find it strange that we suffer too, we are not greater than our Master. If God didn't spare His own Son, why should he spare us, for through our suffering, we are refined like gold in the fire. More like Jesus, less like ourselves. But even so,
the suffering does pass in time; all in God's perfect timing. We must wait on the Lord, and continue to have faith, that we too will be healed.

I believe in healing, and the Lord always heals, be it here on Earth, or when we finally reach Heaven; all in His perfect timing. For by His stripes we are healed.

I too can't wait to be pain free, with a new incorruptible body, liken unto the Lord's. Bought&Paid4, it surely can't be much longer when we, and all of God's children whom suffer will finally be free, of all pain and suffering. Praise God, what a day that will be, for shouting in joy, for the Lord, has come to redeem our bodies at long last...Thanks be to God, thank you Jesus!
Thanks for sharing the things on your heart Bought&Paid4! Our redemption draws nigh! Jesus is coming!

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

That was SO beautifully worded Valerie...& SOOOO VERY TRUE!!! Thank you for writing this for myself & others to read.

Much Love & Blessings to you & all of my other Brothers & Sisters! ;)

Bought&Paid4,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I wanted to share, that since I prayed yesterday, today and most of yesterday, I have had no pain to complain of at all. It has been wonderful. I'm still slow and difficult to get around, by Praise God, Thanks be to God, I had two wonderful days.

The Lord is merciful, and He truly loves His children.

My prayers are that you and yours, and all whom prayed along, experience the same pain free days, I haven't felt since I don't remember when.

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

P.S. That very day, I also prayed with a wonderful person, Donna, whom also is suffering with chronic pain. Therefore, much prayer was going up to God that day.

PRAISE THE LORD & AMEN Valerie!!! PRAYER IS POWERFUL!!!