Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who wants to live under God's rule?

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. - Aesop,(620 BC - 560 BC)

If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in political acceptance speeches there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven. - Will Rogers

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates. - Jay Leno

The answer to the cry of our hearts is not another candidate, but the Lord.

Deut 6:13Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. 14Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; 15for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. 16Do not test the Lord your God as you did at Massah

~~~~~~~~~~~We are to serve only God~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~He is not up for election.He has never left office~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Come back Lord Jesus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John 6:32Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, It was not Moses that gave you the bread out of heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread out of heaven.

Heb 3:1Therefore, holy brothers,a you who share in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, 2who was faithful to him who appointed him, just as Moses also was faithful in all God’sb house. 3For Jesus has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses—as much more glory as the builder of a house has more honor than the house itself. 4(For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.) 5Now Moses was faithful in all God’s house as a servant, to testify to the things that were to be spoken later, 6but Christ is faithful over God’s house as a son. And we are his house if indeed we hold fast our confidence and our boasting in our hope.

Heb 3:12Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God.
13But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end. 15As it is saidToday,if you hear his voice,do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion
16For who were those who heard and yet rebelled? Was it not all those who left Egypt led by Moses? 17And with whom was he provoked for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18And to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief.

And instead of coming from the mouths of politicians, here is a word from the meekest man, Moses himself

Exodus 15:11
“Who among the gods is like you, O Lord?

Who is like you—

majestic in holiness,

awesome in glory,

working wonders?

12You stretched out your right hand

and the earth swallowed them.

13“In your unfailing love you will lead

the people you have redeemed.

In your strength you will guide them

to your holy dwelling.

14The nations will hear and tremble;

anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

15The chiefs of Edom will be terrified,

the leaders of Moab will be seized with trembling,

the people of Canaan will melt away;

16terror and dread will fall upon them.

By the power of your arm

they will be as still as a stone—

until your people pass by, O Lord,

until the people you bought pass by.

17You will bring them in and plant them

on the mountain of your inheritance—

the place, O Lord, you made for your dwelling,

the sanctuary, O Lord, your hands established.

18The Lord will reign

for ever and ever.”

Come back King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Re: who wants to live under God's rule?

Regina,

No matter who wants to live under God's rule or not; once Jesus comes to rule & reign with a rod of iron, everyone will have to live under God's rule.

Our Heavenly Father gave us His word of God written in scripture, rules to live by. Then God gave us His only begotten Son Jesus, Word whom became Flesh and lived, and taught amongst us, how we should live by God's rules.

You would think, that this was more than enough for people to follow in the ways of the Lord. Alas, it was not to be, for people chose to rebel against God's Son, and His pefect sacrific for our sins; come whomsoever will, to the cross of Jesus, and your sins will be forgiven. To this day wickness, evil, and the Prince of darkness, roams this world to see whom he can devour.

Let me remind those whom willing reject Jesus, the following. Jesus came the first time as a loving, compassionate, forgiving, and long suffering Lord, whom willing gave up his life for all on the cross of salvation. Because God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten son, to die in the place of all sinners. All man/woman has to do is willing accept His sacrifice, and the Lord as their Savior, with repentance, confess the Lord verbally, therefore, showing loyalty to the Son of God.

This time when Jesus returns to Earth at the Battle of Armageddon, He will come with His saints to fight and win the battle. Those whom have come against the Lord, will be cut down, wherever they stand. No mercy, no forgiveness, you who thumbed your nose at God, will feel His full wrath, for eternity.

Then those of you against the Lord whom should survive, will learn to live by the rule of God, with Jesus, as the Ruler of Heaven and Earth, and a rod of Iron, to make sure God's ways are enforced.

For every knee shall bow, on the earth, below, and above the earth, to the name of Jesus. All will hail our Lord, and King of Kings, and Lord of Lord's, Jesus our beloved Savior.

Come Lord Jesus,

Thy Kingdom Come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Valerie