Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valerie, Calvin & fellow stargazing RFTHees...

This morning around 5 AM (MT), I felt the strong urge (thanks to Jesus, b/c He wanted me to see something He placed in the dawn sky especially for me to see) to answer nature's call, but...

Before I went, I also got a stronger urge to look out my east-facing bedroom window. Up in the sky, I saw Venus (Jesus), within a stones throw of the Constellation Cygnus (the Swan) where one can see very plainly, the Orion (where the door of heaven is said to be). I also saw Mars, the red planet between Venus (Jesus) & Constellation Cygnus, too.

So therefore--I ask you all, if Jesus indeed gave me a sign of our soon-to-be departure? The Swan, being a bird (as you stated, Valerie), also flies.

Before that, much earlier in the AM, like around 1:53 (MT), I felt that same urge to answer nature's call, but before going...I looked out my window, and saw Jupiter (the Holy Spirit) & Pleiades (the 7 churches) which I viewed w/my binoculars.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Valerie, Calvin & fellow stargazing RFTHees...

Sister, the Lord woke me up at 5 this morning too, also to see the Pleides, Jupiter and Venus rising. I took some pictures but have not downloaded them yet. Hopefully they turn out.
oh I wanted to rise up too. come call us to arise Lord. come call us to come up hither.

5, sister, He woke me at 5 Pacific time. 5 is the number of grace.

Anyone know how we can hasten His coming?

regina
Sister, the Lord woke me up at 5 this morning too, also to see the Pleides, Jupiter and Venus rising. I took some pictures but have not downloaded them yet. Hopefully they turn out.
oh I wanted to rise up too. come call us to arise Lord. come call us to come up hither.

Regina,

I'm sooo glad that Jesus woke us up, so we could see what He wanted to show us, re: His stratigically-placed planets.

When you download your pictures that you took, please by ALL means post here under this thread...for they fit perfectly with our above posts. OK?

You also asked how we could hasten His coming. ing, would be the best answer I can give.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Regina, Calvin & Everyone,

Wow, Tammy, this sounds more up Calvin's area, he knows the heavenly skies much better than I do or anyone else that I know. However, you mentioned a Swan, yes they do fly, and perhaps it's a confirmation that we too will soon fly.

I also woke up twice last night, the last one at 5 am also; our dog came crying into the room, as he had an upset stomach. He had vomitted his food he ate earlier. The dog needed me to stay with him and rub his tummy, always seems to work.

Strange that the 3 of us were awaken at the same time for one reason or another. Could it be a sign of the soon Rapture?

Well here we have three 5's. Five usually means grace.

By the way 555 stands for Marriage of the Lamb, Calvin remembers the exact wording or meaning.
Correct me Calvin if you will, my memory is not what it use to be Brother.

Maranatha!

Valerie

How can we hasten His coming, We Can't, apart from the
hustling forth to Finish the engathering of those
appointed to Salvation. When the last one is brought INTO the fold, the work will be complete and the Church
is Promoted into His prescense. I don't see it as a
fire escape, but Promotion.

Bless you lady, Dewey W

He woke me at 0500 A.e.s.t 5/8/2012 today for the same reason. Thanks for the post.

We are definately in the time now when it could be any time!

THANKS!!!, Tammy and ALL:

(from old notes)

***The date of May 5, 2000 or 5/5/00 stands out (to many) as the
"555 MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT DATE" because on that date,
the "5" VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE PLANETS (Mercury, Venus,
Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) WERE INSIDE TAURUS THE BULL
(the constellation meaning "the Lord coming in wrath and ruling")
while it was a 5/5/00 ON EARTH! "55" is the Hebrew gematria for
"BRIDE", It has been "interpreted" in this way:

..."The 5 planets inside of Taurus are beckoning for the bride on
...Earth [the date was a "5/5" (55) on Earth] to 'COME UP HERE'
...and join them in the heavens!!!"

Planetary Alignments: Fact or Fiction?

...All seven classical solar system bodies spanned their
...smallest geocentric arc in ecliptic longitude -- 25° 53' --
...at 8:08 UT (2:08 am EDT) on May 5, 2000.

...May 5, 2000. The five classical planets plus the Sun and
...Moon span 26°, their closest separation since 1962 and
...their closest until 2675. Only Venus in the morning and
...Mars and the crescent Moon in the evening might be
...visible. Ecliptic grids are 5° apart.

Astronomy picture of the day for May 5, 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BEST way to check out what was going on in the heavens
back on 5/5/00 for "yourself" would be to set the following
Sky Chart at May 5, 2000 - 5/5/2000:

Sky Chart

=================

Calvin,

What about the nearness of Venus (Jesus) to Constellation Cygnus (the Swan), where the Orion (door of heaven is said to be) is, that I saw THIS morning @ around 5 AM (MT)? I believe that Jesus was drawing my attention to this this morning.

Maranatha!
Tammy

regina

Regina,

Check out Pastor J.D. Faraq's Aug. 5th, 2012 M-E Prophecy Update, that Mark W. posted up in the Sticky section!!!

There, J.D. will answer your--"Anyone know how we can hasten His coming?" question...that can be found in 2 Peter 3:10-14.

Maranatha!
Tammy