Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thing On Google Sky Is Not Normal

"For informational and discussion purposes"

From Rita Now website:

{Quote }from member named scott: Ok I know that there is a thread already started with the object in the constellation Aquarius that is located at a different location then what I had originally posted!

Member Slade has informed me that this object has moved or is at slightly different coordinates then what I had given from the video YouTube at Nibiru Is Near! Just overlook the name-we are calling this object Little Willy Wonka until it can be identified!

I think it is obvious that if this object is moving then it does not qualify to be any thing like a star or a Nebula galaxy or other stationary known object in the night sky-I know that the sky moves but really it is the earth moving and not the sky!!

So I was also telling everyone that Google Sky was keeping me and others away from this area of the sky after we typed in the coordinates: 22h 35m 54.8s -4 25' 17.9!

These coordinates are slightly different them my original ones-these are the ones member Slade gave on my other thread!

So because it was very difficult getting to this area of the sky on the Google Sky website I decide to take the sky map and use the mouse and just move the sky map around left to right and up and down until I arrived at those coordinates myself with just the mouse doing the job!

The first set of coordinates you just go from left to right until you arrive at the numbers: 22h 35m 54.8s!

Then when you get at that location you keep the mouse spot on and then go up or down on the skymap until you arrive at the other coordinates: -4 25' 17.9!

Could someone please show the results! There it is! It is a very, very, strange green looking object that I do believe I have never seen anything like it in astronomy magazine ever before!

It is a totally scarry looking object and it is awesome and wierd!!!!

I think most of you will feel the same way when you see it up close!

If this object is indeed moving then It could very well be something that we should keeps are eyes on!!

Maybe that is why the verse in Luke 21 says to lift your physical heads and lift our eyes for our redeeption draws near!!!{ End quote}

LINK: RITA NOW

"For informational and discussion purposes"

Re: Thing On Google Sky Is Not Normal

here is some info from TBar1984... he is really good at checking out stuff

Nibiru & The MS WWT Orange Blob
http://youtu.be/K9KuKNSSwGo

Re: Thing On Google Sky Is Not Normal

I posted on RITA to save this PIC on your computer and blow it up with your graphic program if you have one.. Maybe I should have said, Zoom in on it.. LOL

It looks flat on the back surface, with an extension facing the earth.. It does NOT look like a planetary type of object, but rather a man made object, UNLESS someone is playing games with "Cut and Paste"..

This is what it looks like to me.. Image a pie cooked and you turned the pan over and dumped the pie out in one piece.. This is what it looks like zoomed in.. Flat edge with the body filling protruding..

Joseph