Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chick-fil-A facing gay kiss-in protest

" for information and discussion purposes"

excerpt:
Supporters of gay marriage in the US are protesting at outlets of a fast-food chain, in response to its owner's opposition to same-sex unions.

Demonstrators are intending to kiss a protester of the same sex inside Chick-fil-A restaurants.

Chick-fil-A boss Dan Cathy has backed the "biblical definition of a family".

The "kiss-in" comes two days after "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day", when customers went to the chain's outlets in defence of Mr Cathy's comments.

Chick-fil-A restaurants in cities across the US South, where the majority of its outlets are located, were reported to be bustling with customers who turned out in support on Wednesday.

In a statement, the chain said that Wednesday had been "an unprecedented day", but it did not release exact sales numbers.

" for information and discussion purposes"

Continue at link : Article

Re: Chick-fil-A facing gay kiss-in protest

Wouldn't you know it, the kiss in, was their way of thumbing their noses against God's word. I'd like to see them do that when they stand before God at the judgment seat...

All joking aside, God will no longer be mocked by their perverted lifestyle! These people are in grave danger, as they are calling judment and wrath of God to fall upon them, and all inhabitants. Many of them will die along with others whom reject Jesus, and will awaken to their new life in darkness in the pits of hell, where torment never ceases, and the fire is never quenched. They will wish that they were never born.

Repent sinners, no matter what sin your dabbling in, and come to God ask for forgiveness, and invite the Lord Jesus as your personal Savior into your heart.

Sin is sin, no matter what name is attached to it.
However, the degree of suffering in hell, is based on the degree of sinfulness, and blasphemy against God.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

Re: Chick-fil-A facing gay kiss-in protest

Amen sister Valerie..

I feel sorry for this once great nation that I grew up in.. After I got out of the service in 1971, I seen our country being slowly eroded into this pig stye that we have today.. I thought the 1980s was bad but this is like a plague now-a-days..

Joseph