Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5Doves' David Blackman - "Delay?"

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSE"!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

David Blackman (3 Aug 2012) - "Delay?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/davidb83.htm

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

Please read David's letter, & state your opinions re: Jesus' possible delay to snatch us off of this planet. OK?

As for me, I'm stickin' firmly to Jesus' words in Matthew 24:36.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 5Doves' David Blackman - "Delay?"

Tammy,
As much as I hate to, I believe David is correct about this not being rapture time yet. I am so very tired of waiting so long for our redemption, but I had a feeling that today will go by without the rapture happening. Today is Tu B' Av, Israel's version of Valentines Day, but I think we still have some more time to wait unfortunately.

Kevin

It definitely gets tiring to wait and wait and see days pass by without a single thing happening BUT it WILL HAPPEN.

What helps me to not get TOO tired is seeing it as...its and extra day or more of God's grace to get more ppl into the ark. I think of it as this...If I was unsaved...I would be very greatful that God gave so much extra time for me to be saved.

We know we are God's children and we know our Lord and Savior is coming for us because He said so...so each time we have more time to be the Lord's hands and feet...though it gets tiring to wait..lets rejoice at the fact that that's another group of people thar can be saves.

Also..maybe the delay wont be a matter of many days..but just one day or two days. Or maybe this was never the day to begin with.

Either way..be calm and rest in Jesus Family..He IS coming on time.. Keep your mind focused on Him..It will all be complete and over soon.

Hi Kevin, not sure if we interacted before or not, but
yes its going to be awhile. We will get to see news
coverage ( accurate or slanted ) on the tube of the
still to come Psalm 83 war as it unfolds into a big
take down of Israel's enemies.

One word of caution, when it does go down, be aware of your surroundings when out in public places at all times
folks !! This prompting was impressed upon me in Nov 2010 and heavy duty events have followed frequently since then. Recent events in Colorado fit into this.
Be aware of events likely to occur when the the fireworks light up with the countries against Israel as
outlined in Psalm 83.

Hope this isn't too heavy for some folks.

Dewey W

I don't see the Church Age extending into next year. The Rapture may not happen before this day is out (be great if it would!), but we're not going to be here for years to come, either.

Thanks, Kathy G....

Girl, I needed to be reminded of that today!

Just ran into one of my best friends at WallyWorld & we chatted for a long while... she's always known about the rapture & is aware of it coming -- yet she chats away about their upcoming grandchild due this fall ... and about her DH retiring (which.... is at least a dozen years away!!)

I just cannot get into that train of thought -- no matter how much I try!!

All symptoms & signs POINT TO NOW!!!

It cannot be much longer... praise the Lord!!

I think we are outta here ANY day now. With Isaiah 17, Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39 in sight now the proof is in that. There is nothing from what I can see in the bible that indicates we will be here to see those wars. As I see it, we can be taken before those wars begin and I cannot see Israel delaying war for too much longer.
We are also a mere 6 weeks away from the beginning of the fall feasts beginning with Rosh Hashana.

Tammy, and all,

I don't think the Rapture will happen today! I'm not saying it won't, this is just my own personal thought. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Could there be a delay; yes a short one at that, because too many things are sitting around ready to explode, like WW3.

I do think it will happen this year!

I can't see us being here come 2013.

I do believe it is very close...and without a doubt I'm sure it gets closer as each day passes by.

And you'll know when it's much closer than ever before, when you hear "scoffers saying, where is his coming, our forefathers have died, and still nothing has occurred; therefore, the Lord may not come for another 100 years!" I say nonsense, the signs that Jesus told us to watch for are all around us. Nothing has to happen for the Rapture to take place.
It's always been imminent, therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh...even today, if the Lord so desires.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Chin up team Jesus. I have been feeling similar in the spirit of late, ever since the 9th of AV. I also have been feeling in the spirit that this is the 'calm before the storm' . This is our moment of watchfulness. Rapture coming soon or not our Father has slowed things for a moment, I reckon it's like a huge wave about to break when the water slows down and is still on the surface and then the breaker comes!

We'll be out of here soon. All the signs our lord warned us about are present.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Damian.

Blessings to you Damian! "Chin up team Jesus"

There is NO DELAY because God has NOT set a date yet. When he tells Jesus to get the Church body, then that's the day it will happen on..

He has NOT given us a date so there is no delay..LOL

It's like the Hebrew marriage, when the father gives the go ahead, "Get your bride sone".. then the Trumpet will blast, and the bridegroom will give a big shout, followed by the bride being carried to the son, then the 7 days in the honey moon suite all being a picture of the rapture of the church..

Jesus stated that when the Father let him know something that he would let us know.. Since NO CHRISTIAN knows yet, Jesus has not been given the green light yet..

John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

BBE Version:
John 15:15 No longer do I give you the name of servants; because a servant is without knowledge of what his master is doing: I give you the name of friends, because I have given you knowledge of all the things which my Father has said to me.

Joseph

Kevin
Tammy,
As much as I hate to, I believe David is correct about this not being rapture time yet. I am so very tired of waiting so long for our redemption, but I had a feeling that today will go by without the rapture happening. Today is Tu B' Av, Israel's version of Valentines Day, but I think we still have some more time to wait unfortunately.

Kevin

Kevin,

When I read your post, re: David Blackman's 5Doves letter...I felt my sink, but then...

I also felt Jesus' love deep within the pits of my stomach...and then peace & reassurance came over me too, just as it came over David.

Maranatha!
Tammy

RJ
There is NO DELAY because God has NOT set a date yet. When he tells Jesus to get the Church body, then that's the day it will happen on..

He has NOT given us a date so there is no delay..LOL

Joseph

You are right Joseph! God knew before the foundation of the world was laid EXACTLY when Jesus would be born into a human body, when He would die for our sins and be resurrected, and most of all, EXACTLY when He would send Jesus to bring us home to Him. God does not need to delay and you have explained it very succinctly! I congratulate you!