Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Say what???? Few seconds caught on hot mic...A Must See or Listen!!!

There is only a few seconds of video, if you can't stand to watch, click on and listen...All caught on a hot microphone..didn't know they were being taped.
This has to do with Nov. outcome! You can always just read, the wording at the bottom of the video..!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Say what???? Few seconds caught on hot mic...A Must See or Listen!!!

Yeah, I've seen this before and yes, he is a real scum-bag, chumming up with our enemies..

Joseph

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility".

Medvedev: "I understand, I will transmit this information to Vladimir".

Obama sure sounds like he knows he is going to win the election. Notice he states: This is my last election.

He knows without a doubt he's in, at least that's how I see it. Notice he also uses the words "MY ELECTION", doesn't this take the cake, even the elections are rigid...is there any truth, behind BHO, is it all a pack of lies mixed in with a touch of truth while most of it is made up lie after lie.

There's a rabbi on youtube that figures out the torah codes, and he mentioned Obama winning 2nd term seat in Nov.

We won't be around here on earth to see it, but maybe we'll get a peek from heaven, what's all going to happen come Nov. 2012.

The more I find out about Zero, the weirder and creeper things get.

Lord come quickly!

Valerie

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

Now that Kofi Annon (sp.?) has bowed out of the UN, there MUST be a spot opening up for Zero to take on his predestined role of the AC.

I heard about Kofi's resignation taking place on FoxNews this AM.

IF we're still here on earth, Mitt Romney has my vote. Besides, his lovely wife, Ann, & I already have something incommon...we both love horses. Ann also reminds me of former First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, also a well known horsewoman. Do you all remember her? Do you also remember those LIFE Magazine photos of her & her children; Caroline & John-John, on horseback/ponyback?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Any Day Now
BO also said that by the end of 2016. or the end of his second term. the US would be a Muslim country. Probably because he plans to exterminate the Christians and Jews .He also attributed his first election win to Hanuman, a Hindu monkey god, that he carries around. Truth is stranger than fiction.

ADN,

Zero will learn that he won't get everything he wants, b/c God will thwart his every move. Plus, by the time 2016 rolls around, Zero's days will be numbered.

By then, one year later, we'll be returning with our triumphant KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS, for which He'll put an end to Zero's very existence by battling the his nemesis, Satan, @ the Battle of Armageddon. And end all the suffering in the world.

Jesus will set-up His kingdom here on earth to rule it with a rod of iron for a millennium...while Zero will be no more 4-EVER.

Therefore--there's nothing to fear. We'll have frontrow seats up in heaven to watch the Tribulation Period taking place below us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Actually, he's the skinny kid from Kenya. LOL! I have a hard time believing that O won't be re-elected, based on the support he has had from the globalists and the mainstream media. He has gotten everything he's wanted, and only God can stop him. The Mormon won't stop him. The US will not escape God's judgement. It's just a matter of time now.

Kevin