Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Implant Microchips Into Your Brain

Wow, I feel like we are entering the twilight zone! This sounds a lot like the transhumanist movement or post human, as they call it. The transhumanist movement is bizarre, like frankenstein wierd. Why would you want to be part cyborg, or become so combined with technologies that you are no longer human? I mean yes, many people, especially those promoting the movement feel that its for our good. According to them we can become smarter, faster better and according to this article perhaps even healthier. However, I am sure this is the song that the pied piper will play in order to get the masses chipped. This world is getting to weird for me, suddenly technology is looking more like a curse than a blessing. Anyway, enough with my rambling, here is an excerpt of the article along with its link.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

excerpt:
Are you ready to have a microchip implanted into your brain? That might not sound very appealing to you at this point, but this is exactly what the big pharmaceutical companies and the big technology companies have planned for our future.

They are pumping millions of dollars into researching “cutting edge” technologies that will enable implantable microchips to greatly “enhance” our health and our lives. Of course nobody is going to force you to have a microchip implanted into your brain when they are first introduced. Initially, brain implants will be marketed as “revolutionary breakthroughs” that can cure chronic diseases and that can enable the disabled to live normal lives. When the “benefits” of such technology are demonstrated to the general public, soon most people will want to become “super-abled”. Just imagine the hype that will surround these implants when people discover that you can get rid of your extra weight in a matter of days or that you can download an entire college course into your memory in just a matter of hours. The possibilities for this kind of technology are endless, and it is just a matter of time before having microchips implanted into your brain is considered to be quite common. What was once science fiction is rapidly becoming reality, and it is going to change the world forever.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
Link to Article

Re: Implant Microchips Into Your Brain

Lucy,

Great article, thanks for the heads up!

"This world is getting to weird for me, suddenly technology is looking more like a curse than a blessing."

I totally agree with you, technology is looking more like a curse than a blessing.

Just think of all those whom will take the mark of the beast, will be cursed and d a m n e d forevermore!

God, Please send your Son to gather your children, and remove them from this wicked world.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. no thanks, no chip implant in my brain, I like it just the way it is...old and forgetful. LOL!!!

Valerie & Lucy,

This sounds like one of the many signs of Jesus' soon coming.

Here's this from Daniel 12:4 KJV - But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

LOOK UP!!! OUR REDEMPTION IS DRAWING EVER SOOO NEAR!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Val, I'm with YOU, girl, re: us perferring our old & forgetful selves.

I'll tell you this: no one is sticking an implant into my brain, thank you very much!