Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As The Deer...

Many years ago I had a dream and in that dream I was a young deer running in the mountains. I was being chased by hunting dogs. I ran to the top of this mountain where there was an old country church hidden by the trees with a spring surrounded by stone. I was so tired and weak I stopped and drank from that spring. Every since then I have loved this song so...

http://youtu.be/RVQmZCK4Fiw

Thank you Jesus!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: As The Deer...

I just love this song. It is an old favorite that I haven't thought about in a long time. The sad thing about church now is that they are all into the new trendy songs and all the beautiful, more tradional ones are never sung anymore. This is just one of the most beautiful and matches one of David's Psalms. I can imagine when he was running from King Saul, hiding in caves and just trying to stay alive that this was the cry of his heart.

Jim thanks for sharing the song and your dream today.

T/Sue & JIMH,

Even though this is the first time that I heard this beautiful song. I can tell you two that I love it too. I also love that Jesus is THE theme of this song, and those beautiful photos of Him...and seeing those s drawn in the sand with His Name scrolled in the center.

Thank YOU, JIMH.

Maranatha!
Tammy

THANKS YOU TS AND SnC ---

OVER THE YEARS WHEN I HAVE GONE THROUGH TIMES OF DEEP TROUBLE THIS SONG WILL JUST COME UP ON THE RADIO OR IN CHURCH... THE LORD WAS TELLING ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK, HE IS WITH ME...

FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE HE IS WITH YOU ALSO... NO MATTER WHAT COMES!!!

JIMH,

Pat Boone's "Love Letters In The Sand" song came to mind, as I thought of those scrolled s w/Jesus' Name scrawled inside them.

Maranatha!
Tammy

JIMH,

How beautiful, I loved listening to it, and sang along with words. This is the first time I heard it, but it won't be the last time I listen to it.

It is so comforting for our Spirit within, and the love and worship just flows straight from heart to the Lord; I love it!!

Thank you dear brother in Christ, I think it's going to be one of the favorites for many of us here at RFTH including myself.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie