Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iran says they will be at War within weeks

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Grace and Peace

Re: Iran says they will be at War within weeks

Wow, Philip, thank God all here have been watching and we at least have a heads up to what is about to transpire. What a shock it will be to those that go along their merry way, and live with their head buried in the sand. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil, oblivion to all the signs in scripture coming to pass right before our very eyes! That's the bad news!

The good news is, that it confirmations that the Rapture is imminent, and could be just minutes away, We need not worry about God's wrath falling on us.

Thanks be to God, for taking care of His own, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Wow, Philip, thank God all here have been watching and we at least have a heads up to what is about to transpire. What a shock it will be to those that go along their merry way, and live with their head buried in the sand. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil, oblivion to all the signs in scripture coming to pass right before our very eyes! That's the bad news!

The good news is, that it confirmations that the Rapture is imminent, and could be just minutes away, We need not worry about God's wrath falling on us.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Couldn't this be the prophesied Psalm 83 & Ezekiel 38 war that Hawaiian Pastor J.D. Faraq talked about on one of his M-E Prophecy Updates programs? That is to take place just B4/after we're Raptured?

J.D. also said in his last 7.29.2012 video, that he was thinking that that video may be his last...for we all may be Raptured, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Sister, yes, IF this goes down as these guys, the
Iranians, project it will be the war set forth in the
83rd Psalm. Heavy duty disaster for the enemies of
Israel.

Dewey W

SisterNChrist
Valerie

Maranatha!

Valerie

Couldn't this be the prophesied Psalm 83 & Ezekiel 38 war that Hawaiian Pastor J.D. Faraq talked about on one of his M-E Prophecy Updates programs? That is to take place just B4/after we're Raptured?

J.D. also said in his last 7.29.2012 video, that he was thinking that that video may be his last...for we all may be Raptured, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Absolutely Tammy, it could very well be!

J.D. had mentioned that this might be his last video thinking that we may be Raptured beforehand...have to listen again Sis, short term memory not that good.

Very encouraging Tammy, thanks for your uplifting posts as always!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie
SisterNChrist
Valerie

Maranatha!

Valerie

Maranatha!
Tammy

Absolutely Tammy, it could very well be!

J.D. had mentioned that this might be his last video thinking that we may be Raptured beforehand...have to listen again Sis, short term memory not that good.

Very encouraging Tammy, thanks for your uplifting posts as always!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

You're most welcome, Val.

And don't forget to thank J.D. & Mark W. too, for posting the former's video.

Btw, I really got tickled at J.D.'s reaction, for when he said that about his 7.29.2012 video MAY be his last...for which we all MAY Raptured. When he said that, I got VERY excited!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for reminding me Tammy, after this recent head injury, I'm more forgetful than before. Just know if I thank people or not, I appreciate and am so grateful for all of you here, and thanks never seems to be enough. I will personally thank you all in glory!

Thank you J.D., Mark W, for your most encouraging posts and keeping us updated with the Pastor's videos!

Thank you everyone on this forum, especially those whom have shown, love, encouragment, prayers, awesome posts and videos here, to lift up this Jesus team! You're all truly the body of Christ, and His disciples.

God Loves you and so do I!

Maranatha!!

Valerie