Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mark of the Beast & Chick Fil A

This is a "knock-it-out-of-the-ballpark" hit on the truth. This guy gets it! And he puts the truth of what we are seeing right in front of us daily in such simple terms that no one can miss it. Great article! I am putting in a portion of it, but go to the link and read it all. It is short, to the point, and brilliantly done. THANK YOU PAT ARCHBOLD!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pat-archbold/the-mark-of-the-beast-and-chick-fil-a#ixzz227M1uYnd

by Pat Archbold Monday, July 30, 2012 6:40 AM Comments (92)

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. "

Many suspect the scenario in my opening quote from the Book of Revelation (the mark on the right hand or the forehead that will be a requirement of commerce) will be a feature of the reign of Antichrist.

When the day comes in which visible allegiance to that faith, which is against Christ, is a requirement of commerce, most people will go along with it. How do I know this? Because many people are going along with it now.

The mark of the beast (public allegiance to a faith opposed to truth who is Christ) as requirement to do business is not some far off prediction of the bible, it is today's reality. It is reality in Chicago, Boston, and so on.

If you believe in the Church's teaching on traditional marriage and by saying so publicly you foreswear that secular religion (which is opposed to Christ) which demands your allegiance, in the view of many people in and out of government, you forfeit your right to do business..............

Many people today, just as they will be in the time of Antichrist, will happily denounce truth and cheerfully believe a lie if that is the price of doing business.

I have often wondered what it would be like in the time of Antichrist when real Christians, those who refuse the mark, are scattered and seemingly alone. How will they know each other?

Simple. They will be the ones eating a chicken sandwich without a rainbow lapel pin.

*Color emphasis is mine

Re: The Mark of the Beast & Chick Fil A

My family and I just got back from eating at Chick-fil-a, and participating in Chick-fil-a Appreciation day. There were some of those "tolerant" homosexual protesters out on the sidewalk, but the crowds of people eating at Chick-fil-a were amazing.

Kevin

Kevin, I just got back from Chick Fil A! My sister and I went to get supper. There were two lines of cars from both directions trying to get in the drive thru. They stretched all the way to the ends of the parking lot. We decided to go in even though we were getting take out so we wouldn't be in the car so long. Inside there were lines from both doors all the way to the counter and several smaller lines at all the cash registers. The tables were full and everyone was having a great time, talking about our peaceful demonstration!

The food is hot, the staff was so patient and efficient. I know they will sleep tonight!!! We arrived at 7:20 and left at 7:50pm with the lines at the doors and the cars still as long as they were when we arrived but it was all new people. Denton, Texas has three and we heard reports from friends in the other areas of town who said it was the same at their Chick fil a. Isn't that great?

As I am typing this I am munching on my chicken sandwich, waffle fries and iced tea. YUM!

P.S. We didn't see any "kiss-in" demonstrators against Chick Fil A - just happy folks with lovely chicken dinners.

Sue, I'm glad you had as an enjoyable time at Chick-fil-a as I did yesterday. It was a great turnout across the nation at Chick-fil-a. We did see a couple of homosexual protesters come in to get some food there, which was strange to me. The homosexuals are planning their "kiss-in" at Chick-fil-a on Friday, which absolutely disgusts me. It's no wonder that America will receive judgement from God after we are raptured. God bless!

Kevin

We don't have a Chick-fil-A in our town, but if we did (b/c I'm a vegetarian) there's no reason for me to eat there. Sowwy.

I DO hope 'n' that tomorrow might be our last day on earth, but I'm still in that 'wait 'n' see' mode just the same, b/c...

It's like Jesus said in Matthew 24:36 KJV - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sue & Kevin, Tammy,

We don't have a Chick-fil-a where I live either, but both my husband & I had a chicken dinner yesterday at a restaurant, and I was thinking about the gathering at CFA restaurant. I couldn't be there in the flesh, but my spirit, was with you all and chick-fil-a in solidarity.

Standing up for God's truth, is always and the only way to go!

Blessings!

Valerie

IMHO, I believe that the reason why Jesus said that (in Matt. 24:36) the Rapture as being a 'secret event', is to keep Satan & his minions off-guard. Now THAT, don't you agree, makes perfectly good sense?

Now re: CfA--I have eaten KFC's simply delicious mashed potatoes 'n' brown gravy, corn & biscuits at home. Plus their desserts too. Yummy!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist
IMHO, I believe that the reason why Jesus said that (in Matt. 24:36) the Rapture as being a 'secret event', is to keep Satan & his minions off-guard. Now THAT, don't you agree, makes perfectly good sense?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Satan is knocked off guard anytime the name of Jesus is mentioned... The day does not have to be hidden from him.. God is all authority over everything.. God's word thru Jesus will bring everything about in it's own time.. right...??

The rapture day will NOT be known until the very moment that the Father tells Jesus to come get us..

Just like the Hebrew wedding ceremony..

Joseph

SisterNChrist

Now re: CfA--I have eaten KFC's simply delicious mashed potatoes 'n' brown gravy, corn & biscuits at home. Plus their desserts too. Yummy!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

You're absolutely correct, it does make perfect sense. Only God knows the EXACT day and hour, and Satan can only guess! It also keeps all of us on our toes, so that we're always prepared to leave each and every single day.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie