Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I just now heard a loooong trumpet blast!!!

I no sooner sat down to watch one (out of two) favorite Discovery Channel programs--Deadliest Catch. I was listening to the Wizard's Skipper Keith Coburn saying something about him feeling sooo lost...more lost than he's ever felt.

When he said that, I said to him (on the TV) that he needs Jesus in his life. B/c Jesus will make him feel completely whole, and he'll nevermore feel lost again. I began singing to him, but more to myself, Bill & Gloria Gaither's song--"Because He Lives." It was then that I heard a loooonnng trumpet blast blasting in my right ear. It happened @ around 1 PM (MT) THIS afternoon. I was hoping to hear, those MUCH longed for words--"COME UP HITHER!!!" next, but to no avail.

I wonder what that trumpet blast I heard means What do YOU all think it means?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: I just now heard a loooong trumpet blast!!!

"for discussion purposes only"

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/i-heard-trumpets-and-angels-singing

As I reading the first post in the above link, it made me think about you, Tammy. Perhaps God was also tuning your ears so that you may hear the archangel's trumpet.

Seems like many are hearing the preliminary warm up of the trumpet alert. God is blessing you with this encouraging sign Tammy. He loves you very much.

Tammy you asked,

"I wonder what that trumpet blast I heard means What do YOU all think it means?"

I believe it means, Look up our redemption draws nigh!
The Rapture is Imminent!

The one long blast of the trumpet at 1 pm, is a wake up call, that the Rapture is imminent and at hand! The number 1 represents God. Our Heavenly Father, God Almight which is represented as the 1st person in the Holy Trinity is about to send Jesus to go and get God's Children.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)"

Soon and very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

I forgot to mention that I heard that trumpet blast in BOTH my ears; first in my right ear, and then in my left ear.

At first, I thought it might be my combo AC/Heater unit coming on, but it already WAS on. That's how I just knew that that trumpet blast was indeed of the supernatural heavenly nature.

Don't you think about how ironic it was that that trumpet blast occurred just as I was singing--"Because He Lives" to myself?

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I would have thought that the rapture was occuring.It sounds like God is letting you know that our Blessed Hope is just about to take place.