Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOAA has issued a Tsunami Warning on the East Coast!!??

Does this have something to do with the "warnings" that John Moore refers to in his recent radio shows?? Look in the box on left-hand-side a little ways down from the top, that says "NEWS" (in red)!

http://www.tsunami.noaa.gov/

When I clicked on the link...it goes to a "blank" page. However, it is STILL posted on their "tsunami" page! ??

Re: NOAA has issued a Tsunami Warning on the East Coast!!??

JUST realized something!! IF our military families on the East Coast have already been "pre-warned" (as mentioned in the John Moore radio shows)...then is this "alert headline" on NOAA's tsunamis website simply a "HIDDEN" warning to these military families to evacuate NOW?? It's been said by numerous...that the Illuminati puts out "hidden" warnings & messages to their members/families via tv shows (The Simpsons...for 1) /movies! Is this what we are witnessing??

ITS JUST A TRAINING COURSE ON TSUNAMIs... I CLICKED ON IT AND IT COMES UP AS A PDF PRESENTATION... AT THE END YOU CAN ENTER YOU NAME AND GET A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION

VERY INTERESTING...

Really??  Thanks for sharing that JIMH!  It was NOT coming up on my iPhone.  I still find it odd though, in light of John Moore's info!  I just watched a crazy video on the "188-Day EQ" phenomena.  I'd been following Scott's info regarding this 188-day Cycle, on the RITAN forum, last year.  I mostly hang out in here now though...cuz apparently, that forum doesn't agree with many of the topics we discuss here.  

I watched that video (& sequential videos) off of another site...that I don't particularly like or agree with...but you do find some good info there from time to time.  Being that I'm on my iPhone...it's often hard to get links from videos already posted on a site. Sorry.  Here is the link to that site though:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1929901/pg1

JIMH & fellow RFTHees,

Aside from hearing that loooonnng trumpet blast in my right THIS afternoon @ around 1 PM (MT)...

Speakin' of that #188--I happen to look out my east-facing window & saw 8 birds purched on the telephone/electrical/cable wires behind our duplex.

So therefore--I ask you all if the above incidents mean anything

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

"So therefore--I ask you all if the above incidents mean anything"

The number 8 means resurrection & new beginings! Number of people whom entered Noah's Ark were 8! 888 in Greek numeric system means Jesus! Birds fly, so will we fly to meet the Lord in the air.

The one long blast of the trumpet at 1 pm, is a wake up call, that the Rapture is imminent and at hand! The number 1 represents God. Our Heavenly Father, God Almight which is represented as the 1st person in the Holy Trinity is about to send Jesus to go and get God's Children.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)"

They are all signs of the times, confirming the coming of our Lord and Saviour is at hand!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy,

"So therefore--I ask you all if the above incidents mean anything"

The number 8 means resurrection & new beginings! Number of people whom entered Noah's Ark were 8! 888 in Greek numeric system means Jesus! Birds fly, so will we fly to meet the Lord in the air.

The one long blast of the trumpet at 1 pm, is a wake up call, that the Rapture is imminent and at hand! The number 1 represents God. Our Heavenly Father, God Almight which is represented as the 1st person in the Holy Trinity is about to send Jesus to go and get God's Children.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)"

They are all signs of the times, confirming the coming of our Lord and Saviour is at hand!

Maranatha,

Valerie

As a matter of fact, Valerie, those 8 birds I saw yesterday afternoon perched on those two wires, did indeed began to fly away. First, one flew away, and the other seven followed...like us, for when we're Raptured.

Also, the reason why I asked about the meaning behind me AGAIN hearing that looonnng trumpet blast in my right ear yesterday. Is b/c that the first time I heard the same blast, it was a prelude to the Concepcion, Chilean EQ, a few years ago. Yesterday's most recent trumpet blast happened at around the same time that I heard that previous blast. Making me to wonder if there might be an impending disaster happening today/or tomorrow?

But, I MUCH perfer your explanation for me hearing yesterday's trumpet blast @ around 1 PM (MT). And then your other explanation for me seeing those 8 birds too. Thank YOU, dear sis.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. AS the Sun was setting, I looked out my front window & saw over on the California side of the Colorado River, the cloud formation of what looked an eye looking my way. I'm sure that you agree with me that clouds DO take on such interesting shapes, don't you?