Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
India's Power Grid Fails - 370 Million without Power

WOW - That has to be rough!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_INDIA_POWER_OUTAGE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-30-08-12-48

Re: India's Power Grid Fails - 370 Million without Power

Another power grid failure has resulted in almost 700 million without power. There was a solar flare a couple of days ago and I am wondering if this is the cause of the massive black-out in India. This is a story of interest because it could have happened here as easily as in India. The increaased solar activity is a threat to earth's power grids.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/31/uk-india-blackout-idUSLNE86U01G20120731

India power cut hits millions, among world's worst outages

(Reuters) - Hundreds of millions of people across India were left without power on Tuesday in one of the world's worst blackouts, trapping miners, stranding train travellers and plunging hospitals into darkness when grids collapsed for the second time in two days.

Stretching from Assam, near China, to the Himalayas and the northwestern deserts of Rajasthan, the outage covered states where half of India's 1.2 billion people live and embarrassed the government, which has failed to build up enough power capacity to meet soaring demand.

"Even before we could figure out the reason for yesterday's failure, we had more grid failures today," said R. N. Nayak, chairman of the state-run Power Grid Corporation.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had vowed to fast-track stalled power and infrastructure projects as well as introduce free market reforms aimed at reviving India's flagging economy. But he has drawn fire for dragging his feet.

By nightfall, power was back up in the humid capital, New Delhi and much of the north, but a senior official said only a third was restored in the rural state of Uttar Pradesh, itself home to more people than Brazil.

The cuts in such a widespread area of the world's second most populous nation appeared to be one of the biggest in history, and hurt Indians' pride as the country seeks to emerge as a major force on the international stage.

Re: India's Power Grid Fails - 370 Million without Power

Wow, Sue, that's sure a lot of people sitting in the dark. Makes you think of the dark days of evil on earth, we're living in right now.

Perhaps another sign of the time, of our closeness to the Rapture, when the Bride is removed from the Earth, and a veil of darkness will cover the entire world.

We just went through a fierce storm here where I live, with violent clashes of thunder, flashing strikes of lightning, and rain pouring buckets. No sooner it seems to calm down, it would start all over again. Knowing God is with us, I had no fear, and lay down for a nap, which I much needed. Slept like a baby through it, trusting God and His Angels were watching over us.

Waiting for the Call up Hither, as the world, sinks into deeper darkness and evil.

Maranatha!

Valerie