Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is James Holmes The Man We Saw In Court?

The following link is to an article and picture on a blog that puts James Holmes identity in question. Look close at the picture. The nose, mouth, and eyebrows are completely different in my opinion. This massacre was definitely staged in my opinion.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/dulce-level-6-and-the-holmes-imposter/

Re: Is James Holmes The Man We Saw In Court?

I completely concur Kevin!! I had read a very interesting article last week, by a former senate "runner" & well-grounded journalist. However, I can neither recall his name at the time, nor can I seem to find that link...or recall where I got it from. He had some great "insider" reports/facts which flew in the face of what "national" media was reporting.

BTW...when was/is this EVER new!? I live in OK...& I can assure you that what our local news/police/friends-acquaintances reported the day of the OKC Federal Murray Building Bombing...was NOT what the national media reported. There were MULTIPLE bomb explosions, as well as MULTIPLE suspects/accomplices being reported by NUMEROUS witnesses...while national media reported only ONE bomb by Terry Nichols & Timothy McVeigh!! Also...I found it significantly odd...that police "just so happenned" to have pulled over a "suspicious" vehicle that wasn't properly tagged! In other words...just mere minutes following the OKC Bombing attack...they had "heroically" captured the "villains" at large! And now...they've done it again!? REALLY??...JUST like with the 9-11 Event!?? This is why many Okie's do not find it difficult to believe that the whole 9-11 Event was a government set-up as well!!

Kevin, I had read that same article you posted too, on Saturday. What's REALLY strange however, is that my son, daughter-in-law, & I had been discussing the possibilities of this entire "DUMB (Dulce) -MKULTRA mind-control/Manchurian Candidate" scenario last week, after we were comparing pics of James Holmes & the "supposedly" same James Holmes that was arrested & brought before a judge. Then Saturday...I ran across this article you linked to.

HOWEVER, THIS (article linked below) is going to blow everyone's mind...& makes this entire "(DUMB/MKULTRA mind-control/Manchurian Candidate" thing appear to be a REAL & "MOST-LIKELY" possibility!!

I ran across an article yesterday that seems to explain & get to the bottom of this ENTIRE story!! Just wait until you read it...your blood will seriously be boiling! These evil, greedy, fat-cat elitists will apparently stop at NOTHING...in order to protect their ungodly amounts of wealth!

Colorado Massacre Linked to Historic Bankfraud

Bought&Paid4
I completely concur Kevin!! I had read a very interesting article last week, by a former senate "runner" & well-grounded journalist. However, I can neither recall his name at the time, nor can I seem to find that link...or recall where I got it from. He had some great "insider" reports/facts which flew in the face of what "national" media was reporting.

BTW...when was/is this EVER new!? I live in OK...& I can assure you that what our local news/police/friends-acquaintances reported the day of the OKC Federal Murray Building Bombing...was NOT what the national media reported. There were MULTIPLE bomb explosions, as well as MULTIPLE suspects/accomplices being reported by NUMEROUS witnesses...while national media reported only ONE bomb by Terry Nichols & Timothy McVeigh!! Also...I found it significantly odd...that police "just so happenned" to have pulled over a "suspicious" vehicle that wasn't properly tagged! In other words...just mere minutes following the OKC Bombing attack...they had "heroically" captured the "villains" at large! And now...they've done it again!? REALLY??...JUST like with the 9-11 Event!?? This is why many Okie's do not find it difficult to believe that the whole 9-11 Event was a government set-up as well!!

Kevin, I had read that same article you posted too, on Saturday. What's REALLY strange however, is that my son, daughter-in-law, & I had been discussing the possibilities of this entire "DUMB (Dulce) -MKULTRA mind-control/Manchurian Candidate" scenario last week, after we were comparing pics of James Holmes & the "supposedly" same James Holmes that was arrested & brought before a judge. Then Saturday...I ran across this article you linked to.

HOWEVER, THIS (article linked below) is going to blow everyone's mind...& makes this entire "(DUMB/MKULTRA mind-control/Manchurian Candidate" thing appear to be a REAL & "MOST-LIKELY" possibility!!

I ran across an article yesterday that seems to explain & get to the bottom of this ENTIRE story!! Just wait until you read it...your blood will seriously be boiling! These evil, greedy, fat-cat elitists will apparently stop at NOTHING...in order to protect their ungodly amounts of wealth!

Colorado Massacre Linked to Historic Bankfraud

That is one shocking article and probably true! My, what tangled webs are woven to hide the truth and steal everyone's money! Thanks for the link.

Yes, this Colorado massacre definitely seems to have a motive of covering up the LIBOR scandal, and I wonder if Robert Holmes will still testify now.

Kevin

Yeah, we've been discussing all of the possible scenarios too. Like...even IF Robert Holmes does NOT testifiy now (why would he?...when they're holding his son..."the REAL James Holmes"...hostage somewhere...in a DUMB somewhere??) they will still, more than likely, have to kill his son...because HOW are they going to allow him back into the "public domain" when he's "supposedly" (from THEIR fabricated & unthinkable plan) a mass murderer now!

We figure...even at the best of scenarios now...they COULD allow his son to live...probably serving the Government in some DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base...for those wondering about the acronymn) on some type of SICK neuroscientific experiment (being that his son was obviously brilliant, like his father)...involving genetic manipulation!!

Take this all for what it really is y'all...because THIS is how our evil government operates!!! Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER...although, our government has been operating this way for centuries!

We...the USA...ARE...MYSTERY BABYLON...the SEAT OF SATAN / AC!!

That's the way I see it too Bought&Paid4. There is no way we will ever see the real James Holmes alive again.

Kevin

OK y'all...this just keeps getting stranger & stranger, as we continue down this "rabbit hole!!"  I just ran across another BIZARRE article, talking about a "mind-control LF radio blast" (from something called GWEN Towers...located throughout the US)...JUST before the Colorado Massacre...picked up by the Russian Scientists...as they have been detecting these since the 60's!!  There have been top military officials warning about this, for decades!

ALSO...this same type of "mind-control LF radio blast" was detected JUST before the shooting in Phoenix, Arizona, by Jared Loughner...killing 6 & critically injuring US Rep. Gabrielle Giffords & others!  

Y'all have GOT to read this article!!! 

Mystery Radio "Blast" Before Colorado Massacre Puzzles Scientist - Mind Controlled?