Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love and Faith

Love and Faith

These are rewarding pleasures that are easily ignored.
Yet, Faith can be harder to break than steel..
And Love.... stronger than war

Without one or the other, NO MAN CAN STAND
Because these two attributes go HAND and HAND

Both require much work, yet can be easily obtained
Love is Freedom
But sometimes require pain

Faith is Strength
Yet, is shown in weakness

Love is Forgiving and Kind
Faith is Invisible and hard to find
Yet both can be found
If you leave the past behind
and search
INSIDE!

But even the Inside can be an adventurous maze
with many paths leading off to deadly ways.
So how can I find Love and Faith Inside
If I don't know myself...

Who am I?

Picked up the Bible and flipped through the pages
of words of wisdom and truth
that have been here for ages

And now I see that the inside of me
is a maze that was created and can only be figured
out by G.O.D.

His guiding light illuminated my night
and shined a bright light on the ONE path
I couldn't see...

The path that contained His Faith and Love

For ME!....

I followed him down this path,
I gathered His bread crumbs
and drank of His wine out of mountainous cups

And out of all of that,I found the Love and Faith
But It wasn't inside of me
It was inside of

JESUS!

God Bless You Family

Re: Love and Faith

Thanks Kalan for your post!

God is Love

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

God is Love: How does God Define Love?
The Bible tells us that "God is Love" (1 John 4:8). But how can we even begin to understand that truth? There are many passages in the Bible that give us God's definition of love. The most well known verse is John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." So one way God defines love is in the act of giving. However, what God gave (or should we say, "who" God gave) was not a mere gift-wrapped present; God sacrificed His only Son so that we, who put our faith in His Son, will not spend eternity separated from Him. This is an amazing love, because we are the ones who choose to reject God, yet it's God who mends the separation through His intense personal sacrifice, and all we have to do is accept His gift.

Another great verse about God's love is found in Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." In this verse and in John 3:16, we find no conditions placed on God's love for us. God doesn't say, "as soon as you clean up your act, I'll love you; " nor does He say, "I'll sacrifice my Son if you promise to love Me." In fact, in Romans 5:8, we find just the opposite. God wants us to know that His love is unconditional, so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us while we were still unlovable sinners. We didn't have to get clean, and we didn't have to make any promises to God before we could experience His love. His love for us has always existed, and because of that, He did all the giving and sacrificing long before we were even aware that we needed His love.
http://www.allaboutgod.com/god-is-love.htm

Faith,

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

- 1769 Oxford King James Bible "

Word of God,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie