Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9th of AV - Covenant with Death & Agreement with Hell

Very few days left here.

Grace and Peace be with you for what time remains!

Re: 9th of AV - Covenant with Death & Agreement with Hell

Don't see how that can be, when the confirmation of the fateful peace treaty officially starts the Tribulation and we, the Church, can't be here for that.

I'm speechless because this DEFINITELY sounds like it's it! Whether it is or not..remember family..OUR FATHER IS ALWAYS ON TIME! He will NEVER forsake us!

Our Lord Jesus can arrive at ANYTIME so keep looking up.. whether Our Savior returns right now, tomorrow, or even more months away..KEEP LOOKING UP..

Maybe our Departure can be tomorrow morning.. You never know. Despite the timing.. We were commanded to keep watch, so NO MATTER what visions, NO MATTER what dreams...NO MATTER WHAT EVENTS MAY HAPPEN..KEEP WATCHING..KEEP WAITING..KEEP HAVING FAITH..REST IN OUR SAVIORS PROMISE..AND KEEP LOOKING UP WITH YOUR LAMPS FILLED

GOD BLESS

Phillip, I am totally creeped out over this! I didn't listen to what O was saying as his voice makes me shudder. Whatever he said, I don't know, but what I read was enough. Is this it? Are we out of here soon? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Calvin, I just listened to Barbara's warning today from the Lord, "Beware of the Words of the Beast" and this comes about. WOW. Things are happening fast now.

Did anyone see online the photos of the opening with those 4 large, very tall smoking chimneys? They were supposed to symbolize the industrial revolution but looked like they came up from the pits of hell - maybe gateways? All the symbolism and the bell ringing was for a specific purpose and that was to loose the hordes of the pit up onto the earth. Pray and keep your armor on.

Those are your words Kathy not the Lords.

I would love for you to show me ONE single scripture where it says we are out of here before the Confirming of the Covenant.

If you haven't noticed, things are not exactly taking place the way a lot of people had been taught or had envisioned in their minds.

I'm not trying to be harsh on you either Sister. When we dogmatically cling to our own or others ideas about prophetic mysteries we don't allow the Lord any room to work or reveal anything to us because we already know what we are expecting. This is why the Jews could not accept their Messiah.

I'm praying for your eyes to be opened Sister!

Romans 11:33-34

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Calvin, Kalan, & Sue:

I have been watching all day because I felt the Lord say that a major occurrence would take place this 9th of AV.

I didn't know if it was the Rapture or what. I didn't know if possibly the Opening Ceremony destruction or what. But now I realize that this was what he was pointing to!

We truly are out of here any day now.

Calvin, here is another of Barbara's previous warnings about this:

On a side note, did you guys watch the opening ceremony?

Besides all the blatant illuminati / nwo symbolism. Did you notice the false "Tree of Life" on the hill of false "Zion"? The opening song "Jerusalem"?
The demons with glowing eyes stalking the children in the beds? 100 foot tall Voldemort (Satan)?
Their blazing alter of copper pots to Zeus at the End?

Grace and Peace

Wow, Philip & Everyone,

This could be it! Sure sounds like it, doesn't it.

I think we shouldn't dismiss this, if it doesn't seem to fall into place like we have heard others teach the order of things to come. We must be very close to the Rapture, as I can't see us being here for the Great Tribulation.

Jesus never said we wouldn't experience any tribulation at all in our lives, but God did say He would keep us from His wrath. Therefore, before God's wrath is about to fall on the nations of the world..."Rapture First then Sudden Destruction"

WE MAY BE A BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY!

MAY GOD GET ALL THE HONOR AND GLORY FOR KEEPING US SAFE UNDER HIS WING, UNTIL, WE HEAR THE CALL "COME UP HERE"!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

P.S. No I don't believe the Tribulation has started as yet, but we are standing at the starting line drawn across the sands of time. Rapture, then Sudden Destruction

Philip,

I didn't watch the whole thing, just parts here and there...however the very same thought came to mind about the tree of life as you had mentioned.

" Did you notice the false "Tree of Life" on the hill of false "

The Devil always loves to copy God, and yes of course his tree of hell, death and the grave, belongs to him,
while God has the true Tree of Life in Heaven and Jesus conquered death, therefore, we too are victorious in Christ.

We're so close to the Rapture dear Brother in Christ..Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Please read this excerpt too from Dr. Jack Van Impe's Prophecy Bible's YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to Prophecy, page 106...

TRIBULATION ...ORDER OF POLITICAL EVENTS

1. Rise of Antichrist as a confederacy of ten western nations (Revelation 13:1).
(NOTE: Most all of us RFTHees here, suspect Zero is THE AC, don't we?)

2. Antichrist signs a seven-year peace contract with Israel (Daniel 9:27).

3. After 42 months, Antichrist breaks the contract (Daniel 9:27).

4. Russia invades Israel from the North (Ezekiel 38:15,16) at a time when Israel is at rest or peace (Ezekiel 38:11). (So this will not happen before the peace contract is in effect.).

5. Antichrist attempts to destroy God's people, the Jews (Revelation 12:13).

6. He destroys the world church that helped bring him to power (Revelation 17:16,17).

7. He proclaims himself as God (2 Thessalonians 2:4-11).

8. He himself is defeated at Armageddon (Revelation 19) and cast into the Lake of Fire (vs.20).
The Tribulation Period will end with the Battle of Armageddon and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth (Revelation 19:11-16).

+++++

As you can see--the above #1 & 2 have already been fulfilled. So therefore--could it be that our Rapture (HOPEFULLY 'N' PRAYFULLY!!!) will soon follow somewhere between #2 & 3?

Maranatha!
Tammy

What I found troubling at the opening ceremonies other than what all have talked about here and just the entire creepiness about it (where was Winnie the Pooh, something light and happy...); but I was utterly and completely shocked that they didn't give a moment of silence for the Israeli athletes/coaches that were murdered 40 years ago by the Palestinians but gave a moment of silence for family members of the audience members that have died - WHAT!!!!!

What an absolute slap in the face to Israel, yah, ticket buyers get their family's pictures up which has nothing to do with the Olympics at all but not even a mention of the Israeli deaths; - soon as I saw that I thought Satan is laughing his head off right now - they should have done NO moment of silence for anyone if they refused to do for Israel.

I believe that Scripture has just confirmed, that the covenant which is spoken in Daniel 9:27 has been witnessed by all, via

Daniel 9:27
NASB

27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

9 of Av.
Daniel 9th
27th verse,
27th day of July

My only question is was it a "One week covenant, which is a 7 year period"?

If the answer is yes, then this is it, that which is written in scripture coming to pass.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Seeing that Sackcloth and Ashes video, one thought popped into my head,

ARE WE SEEING THE DARK KNIGHT RISING

I thought the covenant will be signed (or confirmed ) by the AC after the rapture and that will start the tribulation.

this isn't even a covenant between Isreal and her enemies. this is between Israel and the US.

It will be, Heidi. (It'll be signed--or confirmed--by the Antichrist after the Rapture, I mean.) That event is what will start the Tribulation, which we won't even be here for. You can find it in this passage from Daniel. (The italics are mine.)

“Seventy ‘sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

“Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.' In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him." (Daniel 9:24-27, NIV)

I've long been thinking that TexasSue...but the "Batman event" seems to just CONFIRM this for me.

This may be "over-analyzing"...however, has anyone noticed that this "possible" fulfillment of DANIEL 9:27...is evident in the "chapter/verse?" Does chapter "9" correlate with the "9th of Av"...& does the verse "27" correlate with the "27th" of July??

Just an odd thing that jumped out at me...being that this "covenant" is between the US & Israel...& BOTH of our dates are in this verse. Of course...we ALSO know that the original Word didn't have chapters/verses. However, God knew that we would have them in "this" specific timeframe. Is this HIS AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE...so to speak...regarding this EVENT...or just mere coincidence??

Also...on a personal-side note. My grandchildren were playing in the tub the other night...& my 2-yr-old grandson took several "foam bathtub-play" letters & numbers & put this up on the shower wall..."AUG 6, Z1...whereas the "Z" was backwards (rounded corners...looking more like a backwards "2"). I told my grand-daughter, that if you flip the "Z & 1" (as a number group) around...you have "12." Was weird...as though he had put up "AUG 6, 12." We're waiting to see if this "date" has any significance...whether personally or globally. Could just be nothing. Then again..."out of the mouths of babes!" ??

BTW...being that the world is preparing to implement the RFID chip "Mark of the Beast"...beginning with the good 'ole USA...I'd say that we are DEFINITELY in the appropriate time frame for this "7-Year Covenant" event. NOT saying that this is definitely it...but that we should ponder & pray over this carefully...being watchful of future events to unfold...IF we are even around to see them, that is.

WOW TexasSue!! I surely haven't read it! Where did Valerie post this at? Being that she saw this too...it REALLY has me wondering now!! Thanks for sharing TS! ;)

Bought&Paid4, it's actually on this thread about five posts up from this one. It has the "Sackcloth & Ashes" black box in it. Just back up a few posts and you will see what Valerie said.

I think this agreement is a precursor to the 7 year treaty. Firstly it says he confirms it with many, not just Israel. Also it says it is confirmed for a period of 7 years. Predefined because he breaks it in the middle. I think the final peace agreement will come into play as a result of Israel defeating her enemies after Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 wars.

Here is also more evidence that Obama is the AC.
One thing not brought up in the video is that the bible refers to the AC as the Assyrian. Egypt and Kenya were both part of the Assyrian empire. So Obama still matches that part of it.

BHO is a direct descendant from THE ASSYRIAN, Antiochus Epiphanes IV, the original Abomination that Creates Desolation.

BHO is 69 times removed descendant from the Assyrian

And he has initiated the 70th Week.

http://onecryinginthewilderness.bravesites.com/genealogy

So that everyone is aware, after Kijani linked to my website above it has been hacked several times. Someone does not like that Genealogy page. Even now I cannot get the code restored correctly.

Thanks TexasSue. ;)

Sorry about that Valerie. I had just sort of "skimmed" through the previous posts before posting my thoughts & response to the original post of this thread. Good to know that someone else saw that too though. ;)

Phillip...thanks for sharing that link! That blew my mind!! Just MORE confirmation! AMEN!?

It is interesting that a formal peace treaty has been drawn up and they are now talking about this. I don't think the average person on the street even knows about this.

Look at all the history in all of these videos coming out for the tribulation in big huge worldwide events.

We are just seconds away from the rapture.I have never seen anything like this before in my life.

Thank you Kathy.