Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CNN - Obama signs US-Israel security on eve of Romney's trip...

Fellow RFTHees,

I've seen this on today's CNN ticker, so therefore--I ask you all this...

Could this be Zero, the AC's Israel's peace treaty with many nations (Arab/Muslim) nations...that is designed to last 7-years; that's mentioned in Daniel 9:27?

I'm asking, b/c of the security having the same meaning as the word--peace.

What do ya' think

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: CNN - Obama signs US-Israel security on eve of Romney's trip...

Tammy - here is the post from CNN.com

Obama signs U.S.-Israel security act on eve of Romney trip

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/27/politics/obama-israel/index.html

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

No, it's not. It's not that peace treaty, because the Church is still here. The confirming of that fateful peace is what will officially start the Tribulation, and that cannot happen before the Rapture takes place.

Here's what I got pictured from the Holy Word, Tammy..

1) Isa.17 is happening as I type this; Damascus is being destroyed.
2) The Ps.83 war has to take place where Isreal will wipe out all the Islamic neighbors around her and GAIN more land.. This is were the "Peace and SAFETY" comes in, or SO THEY THINK... It's short lived
3) The Church will be raptured around this time period of this Israeli War I am thinking..
4) After the rapture of the Church and the Israel kicking butt, this cleaver person will state that Israel has a right to the land, and has the right to build the Temple in Jerusalem.. This is how this person will get the Judeans to fall for the "confirming" of the agreement that God had already made with Israel long ago.. They may look upon this person as their Messiah..
5) Within a couple years into the seven years, Russia will attack Israel along with Turkey, Germany, and Iran.. Notice that all these other Islamic nations are NOT mentioned.. That's because they have already been destroyed..
6) God will allow 5/6 of all those that attacked to be destroyed..
7) I believe that Russia and the USA both will lose their military might at this war..
8) This allows the false messiah to have the power to go into the temple in Jerusalem where he declares himself as a god...

Joseph

Here is Kijani's take on this covenant, this is definitely a major prophetic/political event, and the timing of it taking place on the 9th of Av I'm sure is not incidental...

"Obama CONFIRMS COVENANTonTISHA B'Av The 9th of Av A day of CALAMITY?!"

Wow, Tammy & Everyone,

This could be it! Sure sounds like it, doesn't it.

I think we shouldn't dismiss this, if it doesn't seem to fall into place like we have heard others teach the order of things to come. We must be very close to the Rapture, as I can't see us being here for the Great Tribulation.

Jesus never said we wouldn't experience any tribulation at all in our lives, but God did say He would keep us from His wrath. Therefore, before God's wrath is about to fall on the nations of the world..."Rapture First then Sudden Destruction"

WE MAY BE A BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY!

MAY GOD GET ALL THE HONOR AND GLORY FOR KEEPING US SAFE UNDER HIS WING, UNTIL, WE HEAR THE CALL "COME UP HERE"!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

P.S. No I don't believe the Tribulation has started as yet, but we are standing at the starting line drawn across the sands of time. Rapture, then Sudden Destruction

Thank YOU, Valerie & Clay.

Some how, I just knew that there was some kind of important significance behind this important news item that could very well be on the prophetic scale.

Now, read this excerpt out of Dr. Jack Van Impe's Prophecy Bible's YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index To Prophecy section, page 106...

TRIBULATION ...ORDER OF POLITICAL EVENTS

1. Rise of Antichrist as leader of confideracy of ten western nations (Revelation 13:1). (NOTE:Most all of us are aware & suspect that Zero is THE AC, aren't we? -- SNC)

2. Antichrist signs a seven-year peace contract with Israel (Daniel 9:27).

3. After 42 months, Antichrist breaks the contract (Daniel 9:27).

4. Russia invades Israel from the North (Ezekiel 38:15,16) at a time when Israel is at rest or peace (Ezekiel 38:11). (So this will not happen before the peace contract is in effect.).

5. Antichrist attempts to destroy God's people, the Jews (Revelation 12:13).

6. He destroys the world church that helped bring him to power (Revelation 17:16,17).

7. He proclaims himself as God (2 Thessalonians 2:4-11).

8. He himself is defeated at Armageddon (Revelation 19) and cast into the Lake of Fire (vs. 20).

The Tribulation Period will end with the Battle of Armageddon and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth (Revelation 19:11-16).

++++++

As you can see--two of the above prophecies has been fulfilled, just before we're Raptured. Which confuses me.

Doesn't our Rapture occur sometime between #2 & 3?

Maranatha!
Tammy

If this ISN"T the covenant the book of Daniel referred to, it could possibly be the forerunner or the foundation of it. This could even be it. On a very surface view of it, looks like a ploy to get the jewish vote for the upcoming election. In any case it is frightening and shows the depth of this man's deceit and two-faced soul.

As I have said before, in all the many years I have read and studied end times Bible prophecy, I never realized how very close we would brush up against all the settings for the tribulation. With all the new laws, international stranglehold of one world organizations like the IMF, International Court of Law, and many other groups, the RFID tracking chips, dates for implanting, and being on the very starting line of another world war, it is like looking over into the abyss and seeing the demons line up and march into our world. Very creepy and unnerving.

It is like the words jumping off the pages of the Bible and standing in front of us!

Please come right away Lord Jesus. We all want to go home with you NOW.

Texas Sue
If this ISN"T the covenant the book of Daniel referred to, it could possibly be the forerunner or the foundation of it. This could even be it. On a very surface view of it, looks like a ploy to get the jewish vote for the upcoming election. In any case it is frightening and shows the depth of this man's deceit and two-faced soul.

As I have said before, in all the many years I have read and studied end times Bible prophecy, I never realized how very close we would brush up against all the settings for the tribulation. With all the new laws, international stranglehold of one world organizations like the IMF, International Court of Law, and many other groups, the RFID tracking chips, dates for implanting, and being on the very starting line of another world war, it is like looking over into the abyss and seeing the demons line up and march into our world. Very creepy and unnerving.

It is like the words jumping off the pages of the Bible and standing in front of us!

Please come right away Lord Jesus. We all want to go home with you NOW.

T/Sue, I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, & Tammy,

I agree, Amen & Amen!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think, we would be here so very close to the tribulation; creepy and unnerving is right.

Just think, this is just a preview of things yet to come, and it feels unsettling, I can't imagine when all hell breaks loose on earth, what it will be like.

Trusting God, will have removed us before then, as I believe we are not appointed to His wrath.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Video by Hummingbird :Her take on the situation.

Mary,

We'll know tomorrow, July 30, 2012, after Mark W. posts Pastor J.D. Faraq's Middle East Prophecy Update(s) video. J.D.'s updates are most interesting to say THE least.

Also, to many of us here, Zero is w/out a shadow of the doubt--THE AC. Isn't he, Valerie?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

"Also, to many of us here, Zero is w/out a shadow of the doubt--THE AC. Isn't he, Valerie?"

You said it Sis! No doubt about it in my mind!

Zero, is the "Dark Knight Rising"!

Here's a High Five below!

Maranatha!

Valerie