Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Games of the XXX Olympiad - Live streaming

Games of the XXX Olympiad: July 27 - August 12, 2012

Olympics LIVE streaming
http://www.nbcolympics.com/

Opening Ceremony at Olympic Stadium in London Tune in to watch the 2012 kickoff Friday at 7:30p EST on NBC.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Games of the XXX Olympiad - Live streaming

The countdown is a little over 2 hours right now, which would make it starting a 4:00 pm EST and that's 9:00 pm London time. On the site it says certain livestreaming would be on a delay, 7:30 pm EST is a big delay of 3 1/2 hours.

730pm est for NBC - local TV US stations and cable ----- It's possible the steaming on the NET would start live at 4pm est our time - have to wait and see... but again I heard they were delaying the broadcast so people at the games had time to get home and view it again.... don't know for certain

after the tonight's open I think most of the other events will be live stream...

The Parade of Nations is in progress as I type this.

Well, the Olympic flame has just been lit, and the Olympic games are officially open. Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney is singing now.

I didn't watch the XXX Olympic Games opening ceremony, b/c I was watching one of two of my favorite Discovery Channel's reality shows--Deadliest Catch all evening long.

Btw, American Choppers w/the Teutel Family, is my other favorite DC show.

Maranatha!
Tammy