Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rev. Billy Graham Releases Statement IN SUPPORT of Chick-Fil-A

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The Chick-fil-A saga continues.

It all started when president and COO Dan Cathy made statements against gay marriage. and now, things have ramped up into a national debate.

Rev. Billy Graham, the legendary evangelical minister, has now entered the fray, coming to the aid of Chick-fil-A.

The polarizing 93-year-old is against gay marriage, and earlier this year, he publicly endorsed a constitutional amendment to ban it in North Carolina.

Read more:
http://www.businessinsider.com/now-rev-billy-graham-has-released-a-statement-in-support-of-chick-fil-a-2012-7

Re: Rev. Billy Graham Releases Statement IN SUPPORT of Chick-Fil-A

I looked up the Jim Henson Company which does not receive email as they are "too busy to answer them". They did have the company's addresses and phone numbers listed. The one in New York didn't answer as it is after 5 pm there now, so I called the one in Hollywood. I let them know that I was discarding anything connected to the Muppets and would no longer allow my grandchild to have any of those products around him.

I also told them that this was because they had pulled their support publicly from Chick-Fil-A, a good and decent company. Also, that they were throwing all their support behind the 2-5% homosexual population and did not seem to mind offending the 45 - 50% Christian population in this country with their support of the perverted and indecent practice of homosexuality as opposed to clean family values. All of their response amounted to "Okay".

I called because I have a blanket long distance plan that won't cost anything extra to make the call. I didn't want to waste 50 cents on a stamp to send a letter. Here are the addresses and phone numbers if anyone else wishes to express their disgust with the Jim Henson Company's action.

Hollywood: Company Headquarters

1416 North LaBrea Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Phone: 323.802.1500
Fax: 323.802.1825

New York office

37-18 Northern Boulevard, Suite 400
Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 212.794.2400
Fax: 212.439.7452

Jim Henson productions is owned by Disney who is a big supporter of gay marriage.

Walt Disney must be turning over in his grave.

Thought I'd share this. Tim Hawkins is a Christian comedian who has chosen to stand beside Chick-fil-A. Also the song gives a bit of laughter that we all need at times.

Tammy, I had seen the story of Chick Fil A's spokesperson suddenly dying of a heart attack on the 9th of Av/July 27th and was surprised. Hope all the crazy liberal rants didn't affect him, just have to believe that it was his appointed time to go home and that he was under the shadow of God's wing.

T/Sue,

I heard on Fox10 News, that (b/c this FoxNews offiliate channel comes out of Phoenix, AZ). That the Chick-fil-A in their area, has supporters (including former AR-Gov. Mike Huckabee) coming out to defend the CfA's CEO's pro-marriage stance between one man & one woman.

Now I ask you, isn't this wonderful news or what!?

Maranatha!
Tammy