Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heads up if we are still here in the next while

Diane,
Welcome to the forum!! I appreciate your post and I am right there with ya......I am shocked at the prices rising so quickly, and no end of the water shortages in sight. Everything is lining up for a major meltdown, it's getting exciting and I am not afraid because this is all in God's great plan!! He has me and my family in his hands!
However I am going to take your advice and go buy a bunch of pet food tomorrow, its a really good idea, I forgot just how much corn and wheat products are in dog and cat food, and although I am nicely stocked up on people food sometimes I forget the pet food.
Good luck tomorrow with your hay acquisition! We all look forward to more posts from you, and God bless you sister

Hi, Diane! Welcome to our friendly forum.

Hi Diane,

Welcome to our friendly forum, glad to have you aboard!

Thanks so much for the heads up, what is shortly coming, in regards to our food supply. Good advise, to plan ahead for our animals as well.

We all can do something, and the rest we'll have to lean on God, for guidance and provision!

Praying for Jesus to come and take us home soon, things are going to get a lot worse before Jesus returns at the battle of Armageddon, to be victorious and set up His kingdom here on Earth.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Thanks be to God!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Unfortunately, there's nothing that I, myself, can do. All I can do is trust that God will take care of and protect my loved ones and me--or better yet, take me Home in the Rapture before the worst breaks out.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful welcome, I know that I am home on this board!!

I agree with all that everyone has said completely because I know God supplies!!!! Funny, I asked the Lord what is going on this past week and why at every turn I can't find hay and just felt in my soul that He wanted me to know that he was giving me an an early notice (than the general populous)to know what is coming in a very few short months.

I also felt moved to post and was restless about the world until I posted; so just wanted to share - who knows maybe He wants us to "have food" not for ourselves but for others following us before it is too late for them in the world that they are left in. Kind of like giving to a fantastic Christian charity.

Have felt Him for a couple years now tugging at me that someone is going to be here in my home after I am gone and will come to the Lord after the Rapture while they live here - have bought every good book I can find on the Tribulation, Rapture the Bible in easy to understand step by step instruction and have bought quite a few Bibles and left them around the house and in containers that hold food, also am in the midst of writing a journal for anyone that finds themself here after people have left the world unexpectedly.

Thanks for posting Diane great to have others aboard the RFTH family.

At home my family and I have been preparing for some time with food stocks and other items. This is whilst almost knowing it is not for me or my family.

Over the last couple of years I believe the Lord has led me to gather all sorts of useful things to my farm. I have now installed a large diesel fuel tank.

This I have done whilst really expecting that it is not for me. I think this is what we all should be doing because I too know that our Lord Jesus is going to lead people to our homes who will be saved this way.

There may be nothing in this but I think otherwise. Keep listening to our Lord and being obedient.

When it comes to buying meat for a year....PLEASE know how to can it instead of freezing it in the fridge. Incase the power is off for a couple of days or weeks.

I don't know a thing about canning anyting but if your storing up meat you will want that big expense to last through anthing.

Hi folks, regards canning meat, look online for it, ie
search for " Canned meat products " and you will find
several suppliers, including canned bacon. Tuna and
salmon, mackerel and sardines have been around for a
long time.

I have been stashing small amounts of these things for
awhile now, I live in California earthquake country,
and consider it foolish to ignore the recents bad
storms giving warning to America for several years now.

Some folks say the rioters etc will just take our stuff
away from us.........if it gets really bad before the
catching away.........I don't recommend that everyone takes my position on this but, let 'em try it. We are
shall we say...prepared.

Bro John, you are RIGHT ON.

Dewey W

Thank you Diane. I think a couple of weeks ago when I went on the Internet on the Verizon page they did have an article about food prices going high in 2013. It was on the main page.

This does seem to be the tribulation or more precise the 3rd seal in the book of Revelation.

I suspect the average person that read the article I was talking about really did not take it all that serious.

Remember,if it is a real issue people will not take it serious. If it is some made up fake issue then people will make it into a real issue.

We live in a lie.It is interesting that I do not hear anybody talk about food prices rising in the future which involves them and their well being.

I guess they just want to look at the election or some sports.

Hi Diane,

I think you and I found this forum right around the same time.

Thank you for the intel about the possible upcoming food shortage.

One day a few weeks ago I had what felt like a weird random thought. I felt like the preparations I have been making these last few years weren't for me. The thought occurred to me..'the riches of the wicked will be stored up for the righteous', even though I knew that was not correct, it DID feel like all the preparations I had been led to do, were not for my benefit, but to benefit others.

It was strange at the time, but makes more sense now.

That is absolutely amazing, I got chills reading your post. I sometimes try to think how scary and horrible life will be then for people that I know and love and even strangers and sometimes think, just maybe they will see the Lord in what we left for them and maybe we were right way back then. Right now we are just the crazy ones but I know in the end to see them in Heaven, that will be pure joy...

Diane,

This has turned out to be a most informative thread.
Thanks ever so much for starting it, and giving us the inside scoop.

It's a strange thing here in Canada, the news media stated, that much need rain fell here in the province of Ontario, especially, this weekend has saved the crops.
However on the other hand, they're saying that the food prices are going to rise in price dramatically come 2013. We did some grocery shopping today, and I noticed that already the prices on produce have been raised. I know the drought in parts of the USA, will also affect our prices here as well.

I agree with Bob D, tribulation signs ahead for 2013; therefore, surely this is our year for the Rapture!

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

G20 Plans Response to Rising Food Prices

G20 countries are to step in to try and co-ordinate a response to surging food prices, after the worst US drought in half a century devastated crops in the world’s largest agricultural exporter.

continues:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48641656

Midwest Drought

"For information and discussion purposes"

Thank you Valerie and to everyone, I appreciate every reply to the post. Valerie, I don't think it was my urging to post, if you know what I mean.

Valerie, your link tells a tale doesn't it? Still boggles my mind that corn is used for fuel and not food and I don't think North America is going to change that anytime soon!

Lucy; your article hit the exact point that the beef farmer I bought hay from made about what is going to happen to beef prices - but I doubt, as Bob D said, that most people won't take it seriously.

God Bless

Greetings and salutations chaps,

I must admit I have never been a survivalist. I am a happy suburbanite. I have been wathcing the middle east developments closely now and around the 9th of Av decided it would be a good idea to start putting supplies away, especially fuel.

The 9th of Av proved to be inconsequential (but may not have as many of us, myself included, may have been watching the olympics and distracted, while mischief was afoot elsewhere), but I digress.

We do not know the timing of our gathering to the Lord. The idea to squirrel away supplies has been growing in my mind lately (I suspect this is the Holy Spirits guidance). I have been buying some fuel jerries, water jerries and have persuaded my darling wife to purchase more canned goods as well. If my family and I don't need these goods for a local emergency then what am I putting them away for?

It is reassuring that I have heard confirmation that others are getting this feeling.

The reason why I found it necessary to post was this, I am not a survialist and recently my mindset changed. While I was making a list and slowly acqiring supplies the thought came to me that I will not need these things. I believe in the rapture. I then thought I should tell my brother where I put these things, in the case there is no local emergency my family and I will need them for. (These are my rational thoughts on the basis of what I have studied).

Now the reason this is worth a mention is that my brother is not saved (we are like chalk and cheese- putting it mildly)and I suspect these preparations will be for his benefit.

Perhaps our Father is getting to me to put these aside for him so that, when the rapture occurs, these will be available for his use. My supplies are not exhaustive or extensive but a mere two weeks worth at that, enough to see someone get past an initial crisis.History proves that during times of crisis people go crazy and riot, steal and kill. Given the world will descend into spiritual darkness mob behaviour can be expected. It will be best for those left behind to lock up and keep their heads down. For examples about what happens when mobs go beserk look at the London riots and the LA riots, what about peoples behaviour during Hurrican Katrina? History also shows that starving people riot.

That's the reason I thought it necessary to post, to demonstrate that these things may be necessary for te preservation of others, and if that is the case, and we know people who are unfortunatley going to be tribulation saints, then we should add a good,solid Bible Translation in there for them as well. Fuel for the body and fuel for the soul. Food is good only for eating while it lasts, the Word of God is good for everthing forever.

Regards chaps.
Damian

Amen Damian! Yes, I believe the Holy Spirit is moving a lot of us in this direction, I know His hand is preparing for others because it will be next to impossible after we are gone to start storing or even getting supplies.

Funny, I have started praying lately, exactly what you mentioned - that only people that will become Christians enter my home and live here and that He put a hedge of protection around those inside and the house and no one enters to harm, steal, destroy; funny you mentioned that because I have been praying this prayer. I am quite curious when I look at people...will it be you here in my home?

I also have quite a few Bibles and other books that explains the tribulation, step to step and doing a journal myself and have these things throughout the house... Marantha

I wish I could squirrel away some food and supplies for the future Tribulation believers, but I live with my widowed mother in a rented house in a small town in southeastern Oklahoma, and I have no source of income. The only thing I can do, I've already done: I've put together a left-behind package, which I keep in 2 manila envelopes in a cardboard box on the floor next to my bed, along with some of my Bibles and some other Christian materials. God will have to take care of their physical needs, since I cannot.

Kathy,

If there is one thing that I have seen during my life is that our Father uses any thing we do to the benefit of His people. Do not be concerned about this matter. You are firm in the Word and the discernment that you have demonstrated on this forum is very accurate and wise. God uses us how He wishes. Maybe He uses your discernment to keep us on track and we who can prepare, to prepare for others. Also do not disregard the effect your actions and words have had on others.They will have others prepared. And the Word of God is only preparation that matters! The seeds planted in my life took some time to grow. You sound like a quality sower. Be reassured.

Regards and God bless you sister
Damian

Aww, thank you!

Oh I like that idea Kathy of the manilla envelopes in the box! Oh but Kathy, God knows the beginning from the end and who will be where, maybe they will find your left behind box and take it with them to read elsewhere.

If he isn't nudging you about it then you have nothing to worry about and no guilt, that is not what this post was for!!! He has all of us doing different things for different people in life and you are already looking after a widow, I couldn't look after my Mom later in life because she needed so much medical intervention and it is such a regret for me that I couldn't have her live with me (like we are instructed to and I loved her so much as well) so it makes my heart sing to hear that you live with your widowed Mom - see different things for different people, what I couldn't do for my Mom, you can and what you can't do for tribulation dwellers, I can - He is good isn't He?