Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August 1st - Mark Your Calendar

I will be eating breakfast and supper at Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday, August 1st. Inviting you to take part in a show of support of our Christian brother Dan Cathey. Why, I might even do the "CHICKEN DANCE"! Found out about this from an email received from Mike Huckabee.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?s=9H4O

Jul 23, 2012

Support Chick Fil-A

Mike Huckabee

I have been incensed at the vitriolic assaults on the Chick Fil-A company because the CEO, Dan Cathy, made comments recently in which he affirmed his view that the Biblical view of marriage should be upheld. The Cathy family, let by Chiack Fil-A founder Truett Cathy, are a wonderful Christian family who are committed to operating the company with Biblical principles and whose story is the true American success story. Starting at age 46 Truett Cathy built Chick Fil-A into a $4 billion a year enterprise with over 1600 stores. At 91, he is still active in the company, but his son Dan runs it day to day as CEO.It's a great American story that is being smeared by vicious hate speech and intolerant bigotry from the left.

The Chick Fil-A company refuses to open on Sundays so that their employees can go to church if they wish. Despite the pressure from malls, airports, and the business world to open on Sundays, they still don't. They treat customers and employees with respect and dignity.

I ask you to join me in speaking out on Wednesday, August 1 "Chick Fil-A Appreciation Day.” No one is being asked to make signs, speeches, or openly demonstrate. The goal is simple: Let's affirm a business that operates on Christian principles and whose executives are willing to take a stand for the Godly values we espouse by simply showing up and eating at Chick Fil-A on Wednesday, August 1. Too often, those on the left make corporate statements to show support for same sex marriage, abortion, or profanity, but if Christians affirm traditional values, we're considered homophobic, fundamentalists, hate-mongers, and intolerant. This effort is not being launched by the Chick Fil-A company and no one from the company or family is involved in proposing or promoting it.

There's no need for anyone to be angry or engage in a verbal battle. Simply affirm appreciation for a company run by Christian principles by showing up on Wednesday, August 1 or by participating online – tweeting your support or sending a message on Facebook.

Re: August 1st - Mark Your Calendar

ready for a chuckle or two? You will love this one

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OwZGmYV-1I

and then there is this ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFjoC_luno&feature=related

Don't know which is the funniest, but I am leaning toward the second one.

Sue,

I'm leaning towards video #2 as the funnier one!!!

Unfortunately, we don't have Chick Fil A in Toronto.
Sure love to try some!!!

You seem to have them all in the States; a chick chick here, a chick chick there, here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a Chick Fil A. (just couldn't resist) LOL!!!

Thanks for the humour, good medicine for the soul!!

here, there, here a there a everywhere a Fil A.

Valerie, your chickens are so cute! Chick Fil A has the most delicious chicken sandwiches, and I love the chicken biscuits in the morning. It's a shame that we have reached a time in our history when good is called evil and there are so many who cheer on evildoers. Now we know what Noah and Lot lived through probably.