Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Caution- things to consider if we are still here for the 9th of AV

For your discernment.

Brothers and Sisters,

If we are still here for the 9th of Av and we have not been removed before disaster befalls Israel, bearing in mind there have also been plenty of 9th of AVs when disaster hasn't befallen Israel,then we should be prepared.

If Iran, Syria et al go off like a 'frog in a sock' then the gulf of Hormuz will be shut down(at least for a short while) and the price of everything goes up. Also consider that the Middle East moving to explode and this does and easily could be planned to coincide with the olympics and the 9th of Av.

Therefore preparation would be wise in the event that we are not raptured prior to this date. After all nothing may happen on this date, but if it does, things will be tough. Buy some food, fill up with fuel, prior to the 9th of AV just in case. The Jews have suffered before (WW2 Germany) and the Church wasn't removed prior to that (and yes I know that we are in different times but trouble could start for the Israelites before we are taken). Yes we go to the Lord, I am a pre-tribber too, but that doesn't mean that we're going prior to Israel copping smacks and why should we think that even though we are removed prior to the Great Trib that we don't suffer any tribulation- our brothers and sisters in Nigeria, Iran and the stan countries.

As always, please use your discernment and stay serving Lord Jesus in love and obedient servitude. I am praying we go soon. Keep up the intel. Those of you in the USA keep your chins up. We know it's hard to see your country deteriorate in front of you- it' something that all previous generations have noted to their children about their own countries all around the world (the decline of society). It's happening in Europe as well and even in my neck of the woods.

Regards and God bless you
Damian

Re: Caution- things to consider if we are still here for the 9th of AV

Well, I'm not pinning my hopes on any particular date, anyway, not even the 9th of Av. I've seen too many projected dates come and go to have faith in any of them. Jesus can come to get us on any date that He chooses--it doesn't necessarily have to be a special date on the Jewish calendar.

Amen Brother

Prepartion is essential.

You are right not to pin hopes on a particular date but just remember things really happen around the 9th of AV. The GFC started on the 9th of AV 2007.

I would not be choosing to rely on things as usual.

No, it won't be, Any Day Now. The Tribulation will not begin at all until the Church is gone, because the Antichrist cannot rise to power and confirm that fateful 7-year treaty with Israel while the Church is still here. It is that event which officially begins the Tribulation, don't forget, and only when the Church Age is officially over will that event be free to take place.

And with that said, we'll have to wait and see what, if anything, happens on the day of the Olympics' opening ceremonies.

Damian & Everyone,

It's always a good idea to be prepared for any emergency that may arise! Things can change from moment to the next. Even if we do prepare, some things are just out of our hands, where there is little we can do except, lean on the Lord, for understanding, as we pray for the Lord's guidance and that God's will be done.

We need not fear, for God is with us! Do whatever the Lord lays upon your heart, and wait on Him. God
looks after His own, and that's where our faith and trust in God, is tested, in perilous times as these.

We'll wait on the Lord, and see what if anything, transpires during the Olympics.

In the meantime, pray for guidance, understanding, protection, & peace in your place of residence in this large world.

God will protect us under His wing!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie