Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Batman Shooting A Planned Event

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2419/424/Colorado_Batman_Shooting_Shows_Obvious_Signs_of_Being_Staged.html

All this looks like James Holmes completed a “mission” and then calmly ended that mission by surrendering to police and admitting everything. The mission, as we are now learning, was to cause as much terror and mayhem as possible, then to have that multiplied by the national media at exactly the right time leading up the UN vote next week on a global small arms treaty that could result in gun confiscation across America. (lewrockwell.com/eddlem/eddlem61.1.html)

Even Forbes.com wrote about this quite extensively, warning readers about the coming gun confiscation effort related to the UN treaty. The story was authored by Larry Bell (www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2011/06/07/u-n-agreement-should…) and says the UN treaty could “override our national sovereignty, and in the process, provide license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.”

In other words, this has all the signs of Fast & Furious, Episode II. I wouldn’t be surprised to discover someone in Washington was behind it all. After all, there’s no quicker way to disarm a nation and take total control over the population than to stage violence, blame it on firearms, then call for leaders to “do something!” Such calls inevitably end up resulting in gun confiscation, and it’s never too long after that before government genocide really kicks in like we saw with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and other tyrants.

Re: Batman Shooting A Planned Event

That's all they were talking about on some stations here from St. Louis today..

Trying to get the leaders they talked to to, with the way they were asking the questions, to push for gun control... Some were for it, but others weren't so quick to jump on the band wagon..

I'm like the post though, I wouldn't doubt that the NWO crowd thru Washington would somehow be involved, IF NOT, then they will certainly use that as a good excuse to push this upon the USA...

I hear that Clinton is going to push it thru the UN next week, so I find it interesting that this has happened at this point in time...

Of course, remember Satan is the chief arch villian here pulling the strings at the moment...

Joseph

Amen RJ, Satan and his 'collective conscience' is running the show, as far as God allows him to, he gives his temporary power to whoever will serve him...

Luke 4:6 "and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will."

Take a look at one of his servants, Lil' Wayne, put out 3 days before this tragic shooting, a music video with a flash image of a movie theater with 12 skeletons in the seats...

More interesting information about this Satanic ritual...

And Brother Kijani's latest, wonderful work by our brother!

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"Satanism in hip hop the Lil Wayne SKELETONS inTHEATER/Dark KNIGHT Rises MASSACRE"