Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sold Out - It's Already A Done Deal - Guess When

I was one who used to believe that G.W. Bush was a good guy. How wrong I was and the proof is here. We are not waiting for the North American Union to happen, it is already DONE by Bush during his term.

Some background - the Treaty of Rome back in the 50's put out a paper that showed their division of the world's nations into 10 (TEN) regions. Sound familiar, that ten? The TEN (10) TOES of Daniel 2's image of world empires, the TEN (10) heads on the BEAST of both Daniel and Revelation. One of those TEN was the combining of Mexico, America and Canada into the "North American Union". It is already a done deal folks. Listen to this, especially at the 24 second point:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=p5XbOvaceRA&NR=1

Tick Tock.....

Re: Sold Out - It's Already A Done Deal - Guess When

Yes, a lot of people were fooled by that "I'm a Christian" line... I hope he is, but as the President of the USA pushing us into the NWO is nothing short of treason..

I do NOT see any hope for this nation unless God decides to make it a refuge for the newly saved after the Church leaves..

That's how my prayer is being applied in these last hours, that God will use the land as a refuge for those saved during these 7 years...

Maranatha....

Joseph..

Re: Sold Out - It's Already A Done Deal - Guess When

Sue,

"Some background - the Treaty of Rome back in the 50's put out a paper that showed their division of the world's nations into 10 (TEN) regions. Sound familiar, that ten? The TEN (10) TOES of Daniel 2's image of world empires, the TEN (10) heads on the BEAST of both Daniel and Revelation. One of those TEN was the combining of Mexico, America and Canada into the "North American Union". It is already a done deal folks. Listen to this, especially at the 24 second point:"

Yes I heard the Ten regions teaching by Jack Van Impe many times. We had no say as individuals in our countries. Everything is falling into place just as scripture has predicted it would. It is a done deal as you stated.

Man has made a mess of government and this world, only when Christ, comes to rule and reign in Jerusalem, we will have a trustworthy, faithful government under our Lord Jesus! Until then, we need to pray, and ask God to guide us, and give us discernment, on how to continue until the Lord arrives for His own.

Praying for us to leave soon, we're more than ready to leave this cruel, dark, evil world behind.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie