Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Jewish wedding, SL-9, & Tisha B'Av!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

My prophecy partner called me today and she was VERY
excited. While working in her kitchen, she began thinking
about the "Temples" being destroyed on Tisha B'Av and
how "we" are the "Temple". She, then, went to Five Doves
(which she said she hadn't read in weeks) and DIRECTLY
TO Marilyn Agee's post. SHE HAD WRITTEN THE VERY
SAME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

Marilyn Agee (20 July 2012)
"Greg (17 July 2012) "To Marilyn Agee Re: Hell""

I hope the Rapture will be on Av 9/10. We are the Temple
of the Holy Spirit, and two Temples went up in smoke on
those dates.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

~~~

She thought it was weird that when, at a Jewish wedding
- they wrap a glass in a cloth napkin, put it on the ground,
and then the bridegroom crushes it - AND THAT THIS is
to remind everyone about the destruction of the Temples!!

So, it "seems" VERY interesting that, Tisha B'Av - a day of
mourning to commemorate the many tragedies that have
befallen the Jewish people...primarily the destruction of the
first and second Temples
-- finds similarity in the traditions
of a "wedding" ceremony!!!

~~~

Breaking of the Jewish wedding glass is a reminder of
the destruction of the Temples in Jerusalem.

Many of the rituals associated with a Jewish wedding
are symbolic. As soon as a couple become engaged
there is a ceremony called a tena'im during which a
plate is broken to symbolise the destruction of the
temples in Jerusalem
, reminding those attending
that even during such a joyous occasion they must
still feel sadness for their loss.

~~~

What could be WORSE RIGHT NOW, for the Jews, than
the RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!! The whole world will turn against
them as the world is ruled by the devil.

Micah 7 (NIV1984)
Israel’s Misery
1 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard
;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.
2 The godly have been swept from the land;
not one upright man remains.
All men lie in wait to shed blood
;
each hunts his brother with a net.
3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
the ruler demands gifts,
the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—
they all conspire together

On Tisha B'Av, 1994, "SPACE STONES" (pieces of SL-9)
began to IMPACT the "King" planet, Jupiter The "King"
planet was NOT DESTROYED but the "stones" were!!!
Israel, had BEST NOW START LISTENING TO GOD!!!!!!

If you remember, the FIRST impact of SL-9 occurred at
the time of 11:11 p.m. in Israel AND as Tisha B’Av was
beginning on the night of 7/16-17/94.

Luke 20 (NIV)
17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then
what is the meaning of that which is written:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone’?

18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken
to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

In other words, when we "bow" our selves / our "lives"
down to Jesus, the Holy Spirit starts to take our lives
and distribute them where He will!! In other words, He
"breaks" us down into "pieces" He can use and we ALSO
become under "His" protection. But those who do NOT
"bow" to Jesus, will be CRUSHED!!!!!! Israel must and
"will" RE-LEARN her lessons about God!!!!!

The 21 impacts of SL-9 were, most likely, a reminder of
a coming "event" where "some" are CRUSHED because
they did NOT BELIEVE ON JESUS but others were taken
care of. An "event" like the RAPTURE.

Jesus told His disciples who seemed VERY IMPRESSED
by the huge buildings:

Matthew 24 (NIV1984)
24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when
his disciples came up to him to call his attention to
its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked.
“I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on
another; every one will be thrown down.”

We have "NOW" become that Temple.

Ephesians 2 (NIV)
21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to
become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are
being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives
by his Spirit.

MANY BLESSINGS!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

1 Peter 2 (NIV)

The Living Stone and a Chosen People

4 As you come to him, the living Stone —rejected by humans
but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like
living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a
holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to
God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame.”

Ephesians 2 (NIV)
19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers,
but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of
his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and
prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to
become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are
being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives
by his Spirit.

Re: The Jewish wedding, SL-9, & Tisha B'Av!!!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Marilyn Agee (20 July 2012)
"Greg (17 July 2012) "To Marilyn Agee Re: Hell""

I hope the Rapture will be on Av 9/10. We are the Temple
of the Holy Spirit, and two Temples went up in smoke on
those dates.

Wouldn't that be something if this happens on 9/10 Av. The first two temples went up in smoke and were destroyed. If the dead believers and the living church are raised on that day, then the (third) temple will be built of new bodies, transformed into incorruption and go up in the clouds! on the anniversary.

Going up in smoke vs. Going up in clouds
Going down in destruction vs. Going up in incorruption

Keep hope, keep looking for His appearing.

Calvin,

I too hope the Rapture will take place on the 9/10 Av.

Which falls on our calendar on July 28 - 29, 2012!

Now take a look at this, could this be further confirmation; The following is for your discernment.

2012: July 28-29

Add the month & the two days together single digits;

7+2+8+2+9= 28 which points to the 28th day of July

Add the year, month, & the two days together;

2+0+1+2+7+2+8+2+9= 33 The age of Jesus when He died, & was ressurected and ascended to Heaven.

Add the two dates together 28 & 29

2+8+2+9= 21 Which confirms present 21st Century

Add the 21st Century together

2+1 = 3 Scripture states Jesus rose on the 3rd day, and that God will raise us up on the 3rd day as well

Add the 28 together

2+8 = 10 which stands for 10th of Av, which would also confirm July 29, which is the 10th of Av.

We know that because of the time zone difference in the world, the Rapture could take place on July 28th & July 29th depending where you live.
Therefore, only God still knows the EXACT DAY & HOUR for each of us! We know it is near even at the door!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Posted by Regina, Dreams, Visions & Prophecy forum originally.

July 28 - 30th, interesting comments and added information.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1232584&cmd=show
----------------------------------
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
For your Discernment

Renee (11 July 2012) 5Dove Site

"Mirror image pointing to July 28-30, 2012?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/renee711-3.htm

Very interesting article pointing to the 10th of Av as the Rapture of the Church. I would like to point out that if the "mirror image" is actually from Passover to Pentecost rather than Firstfruits to Pentecost, there would be 52 days instead of 50, putting the Rapture around July 28th instead of July 30th, very close to the date of the Olympics opening ceremony.

50 Day Mirror Image
In July 1993, we developed the theory we called the “50 Day Mirror Image”: “At Christ’s 1st Coming, the Holy Spirit came to anoint believers 50 days after He rose. Could the reverse occur (as a mirror image) at His Second Coming?”

“In other words, most believe the Second Coming of Jesus (at the very end of the Tribulation) will occur on the Feast of Trumpets. If each Feast is set aside for a specific and unique event to occur, then the Rapture of the Bride of Christ may be set for a day we have completely overlooked. If the Holy Spirit came and anointed believers 50 days after Jesus rose, could it be that the “anointed believers” will be REMOVED 50 days prior to the Feast Jesus is expected to come back on? It just so happens that 50 days before the Feast of Trumpets falls on the 10th of AV…Is this merely a coincidence? Or could this be the time for the Rapture of the Bride of Christ?”

Since writing the above article, we have learned that we are not the only ones to arrive at the same conclusion. Independent from us, John Zachary arrived at the same conclusion in his book: Threshold of Eternity. He developed the theory he called: “Prophetic Mirror for the Rapture before Tribulation.” His theory shows where the Rapture could occur 50 days before the Feast of Trumpets as a type of the Prophetic Mirror when the Holy Spirit came 50 days after Jesus rose from the dead.

Why the 10th of AV?
In the history of the Jewish people and the world, the 10th of AV has been an extremely important day. In Grant Jeffrey’s book: Armageddon he outlines 8 very
significant events that happened on this day.
1) Promised Land lost by Israel due to rebellion
and unbelief.
2) Solomon’s Temple destroyed – 587 BC
3) Second Temple destroyed – 70 AD
4) Romans plowed Jerusalem – 71 AD
5) Bar Kochba’s Army destroyed in 135 AD
6) England expelled Jews in 1290 AD
7) Spain expelled Jews in 1492 AD
8) World War I declared. + 2 more events:
9) Israel gave back Gaza (God’s land) 2005
10) Greatest number of deaths in Lebanon War 2006

The 1st and 8th events listed above are the two which give credence to the fact that the Firstfruit Rapture could very likely occur on this day.

#8 – World War I – Many prophecy students believe the Rapture and the start of the Tribulation may be simultaneous. In the Days of Noah, judgement and deliverance both took place on the 17th day of the 2nd month; and Lot was protected when fire & brimstone fell. WW III could also start on the anniversary of World War I with the Rapture at the same time.

#1 – Promised Land Lost – This event is one of the most important reasons why the 10th of AV may be the day for the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.
On the 10th of AV the children of Israel were decreed not to enter into the Promised Land due to their rebellion & unbelief in God’s promises (Numbers14).
Due to their lack of faith even though God promised them victory, they were unable to enter into the rest God had for them. As a result, they had to wander in the Wilderness for 40 years.
This is a perfect picture (type) of what is going to happen to the UNFAITHFUL servants when Jesus returns for His WISE and FAITHFUL believers. The Lord will take His WATCHING Bride leaving the Lukewarm Church behind to face the Tribulation. The Lord is long-suffering today and does not want any of His Church to perish. He wants the unfaithful to REPENT before it is too late. As in the days of Jonah, God wants His people to repent: “And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil ways…” (Jonah 3:10) God’s desire is for His Church to “come to repentance” before the Tribulation begins. As Jesus taught us: “Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:36).

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

Please see the count of years and days from the Shoemaker-Levy impacts on Jupiter to today. Its eerie, especially since the terror of yesterday.

Duration calculation results from timeanddate.com
See 6+6+6+6
From and including: Saturday, July 16, 1994
To and including: Saturday, July 21, 2012

It is 6581 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 18 years, 6 days including the end date; (6+6+6years +6days)

As many here and other forums have noted, this year the Olympics opening is about the 9th of Av. Opening ceremony is on the 27th which is 8 Av

I'm thinking here, that there is something about Mount Vesuvius as a warning and time marker too, trying to piece it together. Help.
Originally, Rome would have been the host of the 1908 summer olympics, but had to hand this to London because Vesuvius erupted in 1906

The last time Vesuvius erupted was 1944 during WW11. The volcano has been associated with Jupiter; found in wikipedia today

It was considered a divinity of the Genius type at the time of the eruption of 79 AD: it appears under the inscribed name Vesuvius as a serpent in the decorative frescos of many lararia, or household shrines, surviving from Pompeii. An inscription from Capua to IOVI VESVVIO indicates that he was worshipped as a power of Jupiter; that is, Jupiter Vesuvius. ...AND
On the presumption that the language is Greek, Vesuvius might be a Latinization of the negative οὔ (ve) prefixed to a root from or related to the Greek word σβέννυμι = "I quench", in the sense of "unquenchable". In another derivation it might be from ἕω "hurl" and βίη "violence", "hurling violence", *vesbia, taking advantage of the collateral form.

We are today at a 6+6+6+6 from SL comet "hurling violence" at Jupiter and 7 days from the games. I just think its a time to be awake and watching. God is the author of order. He knows exactly what is going on. God is the one with a plan. We don't see the plan like He does, but we see outcomes. We can read the prophets. Something tells me the SL impacts and Vesuvius eruptions are all on the timeline of God.