Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING! Washington Times Columnist - Jeff Kuhner: Ballistic Over Arpaio Investigation!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

BREAKING! Washington Times Columnist - Jeff Kuhner: Ballistic Over Arpaio Investigation!

Re: BREAKING! Washington Times Columnist - Jeff Kuhner: Ballistic Over Arpaio Investigation!

Thank YOU, PSimmons, Sheriff Arpiao, & Calvin, for this fantastic news!!! I also thank God for answering my Psalm 109 prayers too.

Now, I surely hope with ALL my heart that Zero (and his conspirators) gets what's coming to them for lying to the American people ALL these years too. I know that God will mete out His own such severe punishment on Zero (and them) as well.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!! OUR JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: BREAKING! Washington Times Columnist - Jeff Kuhner: Ballistic Over Arpaio Investigation!

Calvin & Tammy,

This is very good breaking news to hear, the truth is out. However, I wouldn't celebrate as yet. O has done everything to stay in power as the President of the United States, and to date, many have spoken against his deceitful ways, but NOT ONE person has been able to REMOVE him from office to date.

The reason I say this is, if this was anyone else in his place, and did what he has done, that person would have been impeached long ago and removed from office in a milasecond. However, this isn't just anyone, it is the person, whom will become the AC and receives supernatural powers from Satan to stay put where he is, in office.

There's a thread posted by Kristi, that Obama has signed executive orders taking control over all communication!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1232609&cmd=show

The person on the video stated he believes that Obama will call on martial law, and cancel the elections. I believe he will also start actions towards WW3 very quickly, to take attention off of him, leaving him in charge...he's one sly snake that's for certain.

The main thing is, we are departing for that Rapture Flight to Heaven with Jesus, could be any day now. Our destiny is sealed, and God's Holy Spirit will change us in a twinkle of an eye!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

On Earth, all Hell will soon break loose!

Let God's will be done accordingly!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. For the sake of the American people I pray that he will be impeached and removed from office, sadly I don't see this happening, unless God intervenes.

Remember, if the majority of the people still want O in office; God will certainly allow it to take place and give the people what they so desire. These are dark times we are living in and about to get much darker very soon!