Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
J.C. Penneys sealed their fate w/the Devil's Mark of the Beast system!!!

Hi Fellow RFTHees!

I just now heard on our local ABC-TV News Channel, that J.C. Penneys will no longer have checkout counters. Instead, they're going the way of the RFID chip...hence, sealing their fate with the Mark of the Beast system.

That means that they've now made their pact with the Devil. Yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: J.C. Penneys sealed their fate w/the Devil's Mark of the Beast system!!!

WOW!!! That is serious! So glad I never shop there!

Tammy & Kristi

Sure looks like this will be leading to the mark of the beast system, for buying at JC Penny! How convenient? I think not!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

J.C. Penney CEO reveals plans for mobile checkout, RFID

Dallas Business Journal by Steven R. Thompson, Staff Writer
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 1:30pm CDT - Last Modified: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 1:55pm CDT

J.C. Penney Co. Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson revealed Wednesday some of the technology he plans to implement in the stores like mobile checkouts and RFID chips.
During a discussion at Fortune’s Brainstorm Tech conference in Aspen, Colo. Johnson spoke about how his Apple background has influenced how he runs J.C. Penney and why he’s not backing down on his strategy.

“It's been interesting for me watching all these analysts. They think this is going to change overnight. As you recall, when we were in New York in January, we said this could take four years,” Johnson said.

Johnson said the J.C. Penney board is also still supportive of his plans to transform the Plano-based department store chain.

As part of the transformation, Johnson has been doing some cost cutting at the corporate headquarters, eliminating 350 jobs last week. As a result, the company also announced that it is working with Redwood Shores, Calif.-based Oracle Corp. for all of its retail systems, simplifying the IT and logistical processes for the company.

The money saved will be used to invest in customer-related technologies, Johnson explained.

J.C. Penney is rolling out WiFi to all stores and plans to have mobile checkout this fall. The company is also switching to 100 percent RFID tags.

“You'll be able to check out anywhere anytime, from anyone including yourself, because we're going to roll out self checkout to our stores next year, and it's really cool and it's really easy because it's RFID-based,” Johnson said.

Customers at Apple stores are able to check themselves out using their mobile phones and Apple ID.

While Johnson is moving forward with his pricing strategy in order to implement new technology, he did note a shift in the company’s marketing strategy.

continues...at url below:

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2012/07/19/jc-penney-ceo-ron-johnson-reveals.html

it's amazing, isn't it? only someone who believes in God, believes that He sent His only begotten Son to save us, believes that the bible is true would choose not to use this technology. the leadership of JC Penney is accepting a technology that the antichrist will use to track who submits to his leadership. the false prophet will say, its ok, this is only technology, the bible isn't true, you can't believe what you read, those fundamentalist Christians are antisocial and really backwards. they are a threat to peace and security in the land.
blah, blah, blah, until the beast system is stopped by Yeshua Himself and both the beast and false prophet eventually get thrown into the lake of fire.

what a play on words. for penney's (pennies), this company is selling out...

good morning all

Today, they are promoting this as convenient to the shopper who can check themselves out. Tomorrow, the system will ONLY check you out if you have YOUR RFID chip in place. No chip/mark - no merchandise. Now take the J.C. Penney scenario and expand it to cover every single thing you will need to survive - food/grocery store, gasoline (swipe your chip instead of your card), house payment/rent, utilities, medications, personal care items like toothpaste, deodorant, restaurants, fast food, etc.

Look how in an incremental way stores have been changing over their systems and now, just one more little change and WA-LA! Beast system up and running seamlessly and worldwide.

All I can say is WE HAVE GOTTA BE CLOSE TO THE RAPTURE!

T/Sue, I was thinking those very same thougts when I saw this news item announced on ABC-TV News, that comes out of Phoenix, AZ.

Surely our Rapture MUST be only just around the corner. KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Wow Sarah, thanks for posting this video, showing 666 in plain view!

Texas Sue, I agree with you, the Rapture must be very close now, no doubt in my mind.

Come Lord Jesus, Come quickly!

Valerie

And I say WOW!!! too, Sarah, for you showing us that video of JC Penneys...and for Ellen DeGeneres' little play on Lucille Ball's "Lucy Ricardo" characterization. That woman in the other bed reminded me of Ethel Mertz, w/Fred/Ricky in between.

I too, saw that 666 on that table!

Maranatha!
Tammy