Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING!! Another doctored image deepens Obama mystery! Carl Gallups Explains

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

BREAKING!! Another doctored image deepens Obama mystery! Carl Gallups Explains

Re: BREAKING!! Another doctored image deepens Obama mystery! Carl Gallups Explains

Just looking at the picture before noticing the other irregularities, it is obvious that the picture a 12 year old boy, O, is from another snapshot. Proportionately, he is too large for his age in relation to the others in the photo. Also, the coloring of his image does not match the color or shading of the other three people in the picture. Then when you add in the other things that don't fit, it is obvious that whoever airbrushed the photo didn't do a very good job of it.

Finally, is there anything about this man that is genuine? Or is his whole life an imposture, a lie.

Re: BREAKING!! Another doctored image deepens Obama mystery! Carl Gallups Explains

Thank you, Calvin, for this faked video on the that huge phony.

I totally agree with you there, T/Sue. Zero IS a total fake...THE son of Perdition, the son of Satan. And furthermore--I rather doubt that he'll ever come clean.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin,

You know, there is so much doctored, and false things in Obama's closet, that it's hard to believe any of his life he mentions. It seems like 1% has some truth in it, and the 99% is fabricated to his liking.

How can one sort out what is the truth and what is fabricated when it comes to him? Is he really married to Michelle? Is there a marriage certificate? Are those his biological children? Is his whole life a lie, or just a mystery, to hide his true identity? Suddenly you find yourself questioning everything about this man. He sounds like the mystery man of the hour, on a game show. Guess who he really is and you'll win a prize!

Makes you wonder doesn't it, when you hear so many unscruptulous things about O ; it's hard to sort out what is true. And we certainly can't believe O. because he's an compulsive liar.

Isn't it strange as well, that they are still letting him run for second term of president, when his birth certificate is fake. Only the A.C. could pull something like that, and keep it going!

God help America, the A.C.P., has come to kill and destroy, all that is good and descent.

Come Quickly Lord Jesus,

Valerie

Val and ALL:

If MOST people who want "O" gone had their way, "WOULD THEY
REALLY CHANGE?"

As we know, it "IS" more than politics. But, since MOST don't really
look at the "spiritual" analysis of this, to most it "IS" just politics.

In other words, this is SOOOOO BAD it is beyond anything ever
seen by this country and it "IS" Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50 & 51.
It's just sooo hard to sit here and see the TERRIBLE TRUTH!!!!!

Again, the truth is, IF, MOST PEOPLE got their way, there would
STILL BE NO SPIRITUAL ANALYSIS!!! The present church system
has become almost a total SHAM!!!!!!! People seem to "THINK"
attending a church and staying in "good" with this system is
TOTAL CHRISTIANITY and all needed to please God!!!!

SOOOO MANY RUDE AWAKENINGS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we leave soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!"

Calvin

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Churches Today DON'T Discern Signs of the Times

Churches and Christians today do not discern the signs of the times they live in. They are like the Pharisees. Even though the Pharisees had Jesus standing right in front of them, they did NOT discern that Jesus was the Son of the LIVING GOD! The churches and the Christians of today do not realize that Jesus is coming back in judgment, and MOST of their family and friends are not even prepared for His return. Most churches and Christians think it's play time. They're entertaining themselves, they're playing games, they're watching TV, and they're entertaining themselves with nonsense while their family and their friends and they themselves are on their way to hell. It is NOT time to be messing around; it is time to be serious about seeking the Lord Jesus with ALL our heart, all our soul and with ALL our strength! So are you a Christian who sees the signs of the time? OR are you entertaining yourself with nonsense? May the grace of Jesus be with you.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double

It is true! Most people would not change because its like a football game, two sides, no thought to "real life", only thinking about who wins the most. Whose team wins this time around but its all the same game.

Up above in the quote from Rev 18, color is added by me for these comments.

"the wine of the wrath of her fornication". Now that is where our country is at now. Its as though they appeal to other countries saying Oh nations of the world, love my story, love my merchandise, buy my merchandise and we can be friends or have those entanglements the founding fathers warned us against (but we don't seriously believe them do we?). Nations, you did read the fine print on the agreement, didn't you?; the print that says if you don't go along with what we say, we will hold up your money, invade your country without declaring war, support the overthrow of your leaders, and send guns to your criminals. When the leaders of a country ignore the path of following Jesus, they easily ignore their own people as well. See what happened in Libya, Egypt, Syria? Don't think it couldn't happen to you, America. The government could just as easily do the same to you. Remember Kent State. This is why the government hates second amendment rights.
This is a wine of the wrath of fornication, it is not love. It is not the love of God. It is not loving one another as God has loved us.

Come out of her my people!
Calvin and all, to me, this means the Lord God will call His people out before He rains judgement, just like He took Noah and his family into the ark, like He pulled Lot and family out before raining judgement on Sodom and the cities of the plain.

God remembers her iniquities and talks about revenge and awarding her double. This is because these people, this system, is not governed by Christ. If people had accepted Christ, then sin would be forgiven and they would not face paying for sin themself. But because they reject Christ, they are left to face the wrath of God under the law. Judgement is double for their sin.

It is really frightening all, a terrible future to think about. I don't think there are enough votes in congress to turn this ship around, so many seem to be blind or thinking only of their own political career instead of the good of the country. Those who belong to Christ are in His hands, but what of others?

Please Lord, let Your word remain even after You call Your own people home. Let the Bible be still available for people to learn what is true and be able to distinguish what path to follow to reach eternal life in heaven.