Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Largest E.Q. of '07 (R.H.) + 888+888 days = 7/23-24/12; Raul's post re: July 24th!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

This morning, after doing the post on the "Noah" number, 1771,
I also wondered "IF" there was a "sign" given around "that" date
during "that" week of Rosh Hashanah, 2007!!!

"YES!!!!!!!"

The largest earthquake of the that year (2007) occurred on the
SAME AFTERNOON AS ROSH HASHANAH BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From date: September 12-13, 2007 (R.H. BEGINS)
Added 1776 days [888+888=1776]
Resulting date: July 23-24, 2012
888 = Greek gematria of JESUS

Magnitude 8.5 - SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
[LARGEST EARTHQUAKE OF 2007]

Date-Time
Wed., Sept. 12, 2007 at 11:10:26 UTC
Wed., Sept. 12, 2007 at 2:26 PM in Israel (R.H. at sundown)

Was something like this "MEANT" more for the Jews who WILL
NEED TO DISCOVER their TRUE MESSIAH AFTER we're gone in
the RAPTURE?!

In other words.........

There is a DOUBLE WITNESS, or, "JESUS, JESUS" ( 888+888 )
number of days when adding the Greek gematria for "JESUS"
TWICE (whenever God mentions something TWICE in scripture,
then, it is because there is a CERTAINTY of that event coming
to pass)...........

...Genesis 41
...32 The REASON the dream was given to Pharaoh IN
...TWO FORMS is that THE MATTER HAS BEEN FIRMLY
...DECIDED BY GOD, AND GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

......from the HUGE earthquake and Rosh Hashanah which falls
on July 24!!! ALSO interesting that it is a 24 ( 8+8+8 )!!!!!

This is being sent for "INTEREST ONLY" because it is NOT
declaring a date!!!! But it could be declaring a sign of being
VERY, VERY CLOSE TO THE RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Raul D (9 July 2012)
"JULY 24, 2012 “The Date on the Prophesied Wedding Invitation”"

The ‘Wedding Banquet Parable’ fulfils in 2012!

You see, ‘Bible Parables’ are prophetical mysteries and so was Christ Jesus’ Parable of the Wedding Banquet (Matthew 22:1-14) too. In fact the prophetic beginnings of the ‘Banquet Invitation’ are found in Proverbs 9:1-6.

Matthew 22:1-4
And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son,3 and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.4 Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.”’

Many have interpreted this ‘Wedding Parable’ in many different ways. But this Wedding Parable was Prophetic – a Mystery locked then. Its future fulfilment is only at the threshold Christ Jesus’ Return. The Book ‘The Mystery Unlocked’ brings out this Mystery in the Parable “The Date on the Prophesied Wedding Invitation” (as revealed and documented by this servant of God).

This Date was the Mystery in this Parable for ages past, and has been now unlocked by the Lord God in His “Sovereign Time” announcing the Day (24th July 2012) of His Return (as revealed and documented in this book, to this servant of God). As we see Christ Jesus our Lord coming in all His Glory, with the clouds of heaven, to take His Faithful Bride, who will be ‘Raptured / Gathered up’ to Him.

This Invitation, true to God’s Word, first goes out to ‘The Invited’ – ‘Christians’ but as a ‘Corner Stone’. To many this ‘Date’ will be an offence rather than a ‘Good News’. The wise (humble in spirit) will believe and accept, who are not stained with the arrogance of self-righteousness, which at times so subtly rubs on to God’s people as Bible History repeatedly shows us. The foolish (proud in spirit) on the other hand will reject and stumble over this ‘Corner Stone’.