Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer request in light of the draught

After reading the letter that was sent to Steve Quayle, and also here about the draught, I'd just like to pass on a prayer request that came to my church. Lord have mercy and provide for people and your creatures to survive these perilous days. We pray for repentance to sweep the land, and for repentance to come upon the enemies of Your people so that they would join Your family, God.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

July 18, 2012
Dear partner in ministry,
I am writing to you on a matter of urgent concern that affects us all. Much of the United States and parts of central and eastern Canada are in the grip of what we are told is the worst drought in more than 50 years. More than 80 percent of the U.S. is abnormally dry, and 55 percent is suffering moderate to severe drought. More than 1,000 counties in 26 states have already been declared disaster areas.
Nor is the impact limited to farmers and those in the agricultural industry. The price of corn — of which the U.S. is the world’s leading exporter — has been rising quickly. Without rain, much of that crop will be lost, leading to shortages as well as increases in the cost of food here at home and around the world.
I am asking you and your congregation to pray for rain.
• Pray for rain sufficient to break the drought and replenish the groundwater and reservoirs.
• Pray for God’s special care for people whose livelihoods depend on being able to grow crops.
• Pray for our food supply and for those who can scarcely afford to buy food at current prices, let alone prices that may rise precipitously because of shortage.
And remember all of the plants and animals in God’s creation that depend on rain to stay alive and healthy. Times like these remind us that we are completely dependent on God. And that God has told us that he wants us to come to him with our needs and petitions.
Please join with me this Sunday — and every Sunday until the drought is abated — in fervent prayer that God will send us rain.
Sincerely,
Rev. Joel R. Boot
Executive Director, CRCNA