Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confirmations

Greetings!

I felt compelled to post an email I sent to TX Sue and to Val on Sunday the 15th of July. I don't know about the rest of you, but my need to check the posts and updates is almost like a thirst or a hunger, like I am famished and I am seeking...?... what will satisfy my soul.

I am reminded of the passage that speaks about people being in such fear - and dying of fright; and then (during the trib) seeking death and begging rocks to fall upon them, and death does not find them. (not myself, but I see all around me)

Well - I must confess, I do feel what's 'in the air' - the fright, the anxiety, and it can be contagious. When I feel it strongly, I ask the Holy Spirit to fill me with the peace that passes understanding. I stay in that space as much as possible, especially these days.

One last bit before I post my email message - today I heard that a Dallas man was arrested (within the last 24/48 hrs) for breaking into a store overnight (Academy?) while naked - to get new clothes. He only took the clothes he wore out of the store. When asked why he did it - his response was something to the effect of.. 'I have a drug problem, but I am a very spiritual person. I went to see my 'baby-momma' and I feel that the Lord is returning soon, so I wanted to have new clothes to wear when he returns'... or words to that effect.

I don't know about y'all, but it feels that it is SO RIPE, that the information and confirmation is bursting at the seams.

So here is my email message to TX Sue and Val -

Hi Texas Susan,

My name is Amelie and I live here in Houston.

So a couple of things... the blog is really exciting and I would like to have permission to post.

More importantly, so the last few days I have been doing random searches on google to get a 'feel' for what is going on in the world.

So a web site from a guy in Australia pops up and it is interesting, and he is claiming that God revealed to him that Rapture will occur on July 24, 2012.

Ok so we have heard this song before... so I didn't get too hot and bothered about that.

Well today, after praying about that date and feeling compelled, I googled the date itself - July 24, 2012 on my iPhone, and a calendar of dates for the hebrew calendar called www.chabad.org popped up.

I thought that was compelling - Hebrew calendar - so I went to my computer and went to that web site to read about July 24, 2012 - and it is 5 Av in the Hebrew Calendar.

So there is a 3 week mourning holy time that escalates in the LAST NINE DAYS - and culminates on the final date of 9 Av (July 28th-ish), which is the most sorrowful day in all of the Jewish calendar and history.

Then, shortly after reading about the Jewish time of great sorrow - I stumbled across your Rapture Blog.

It is so weird and synchronistic - I can't even explain it.

BTW - the great sorrow of 9 Av - is the destruction, not once, but TWICE of the Temple in Jerusalem (the back story is on the web site I listed above - the holiday is Tisha B'Av).

I can't think of a more fitting day for our Lord to return than 9 Av - to redeem the 'temple'.

Thanks.

Re: Confirmations

Good for you old chap. I too am thankful for this website and am seeing correlations between events, news reports, and Biblical prophecy. It is in the air! Our Blessed Father has provided for me in the most kind, wonderful way in recent times.

He called me back to Him when my grandmother passed away. She was a born again Christian very blessed with gifts of the Holy Spirit and ministered to me and prayed for me. When she went to be with our Lord I lost my favourite minister(How I wasted those opportunities for Christian Fellowship!).That was in 2009. Since then I have sought the Lord and the through His mercy He has blessed my family and I with other Christian teachers, for whose friendship and ministry we are immensely blessed and thankful. This has led my wife to Lord Jesus.

He has blessed me with education about the Word. He has opened my eyes to end times with Christian fellowship, bible study and occupational experience (I can identify links and trends- now knowing that there is no such thing as coincidence- that is where known and unknown designs intersect). He has blessed me with the love of Lord Jesus Christ and through all these things has me eagerly awaiting our Lords return.

Often I feel guilty about the extent of the blessings He has given me, given so many of my brothers and sisters are struggling. I worry and feel His pain at the war on Him and His people and know that He will not tolerate this for long. You'll like this forum. My brother who is a like minded watchman showed it to me. These are good folks. I too am watching Av with great interest and praying that our brothers and sisters be less earthly minded and more heaven minded. God bless you. I too, relish the watching and await intel of our Lords return with great anticipation. This forum is good for intel collection in that regard.

God bless you Sister
Damian

Hi Damian,

Thanks so much for sharing that encouragement and response.

I keep praying for eyes to see and ears to hear - the truth that is all around us.

A few months ago I was meditating on the Passion of our Lord - and the hours before he was arrested.

He was fully human, and yet without sin. But he was still human - and having some idea of what awaited him, it occurred to me that he may have had a twinge of doubt,..'take this cup from me'.... And that our Lord went to His death, with the hope of resurection - the ultimate leap of faith.

I was so profoundly humbled that it broke my heart and filled me with grace. I am so grateful for being able to rest in faith, and am getting a little eager for what is next for us.

Welcome Amelie to Rapture Flight in Heaven!

Thanks so much for posting your thoughts as I too believe we are very close to the Rapture.

There is a wonderful, loving, friendly family of God whom gathers here to watch, the coming of our Lord. We all love Jesus and ever long for His appearing. The signs written so long in scripture are coming to pass rapidly now, as we get closer and closer to that day.

Only God koows the exact day and hour of His coming, but Jesus said we would know when it is near and at the door. It may be any day, today, tomorrow, or even July 24th, if that's the day the Lord has chosen. Therefore, we need not concentrate on any particular day, or dismiss any day, for the appointed day of the Lord will come to pass. I have learned to keep a daily watch, and focus my eyes on Jesus, and not so much on any particular day.

It is surely imminent, and ever so much closer than many years ago. I seem to think of it more so in days and hours now, instead of months and years as previous. This surely will be our year of departure!

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

You've got that right, Valerie! Welcome to our friendly forum, Amelie!

Kathy G.
You've got that right, Valerie! Welcome to our friendly forum, Amelie!

Ditto!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Welcome Welcome!!!!

I had to add one exciting thing to this post as a personal confirmation of mine........

On Sunnday our pastor began a new series that will last to the end of July, it is based out of Thessalonians and the entire thing is about the soon possibility of the RAPTURE and the fullfillment of Bible prophecy in the news. He stated to the entire congregation that he felt in his spirit that we are close!
WOW!!!!!!
Come Lord!!