Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange, VERY STRANGE...take a look...What a visual confirmation!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Danny H (17 July 2012) Five Doves Site

"Re: "Strange, VERY STRANGE photo of face of BO""

Hi Rene, John and Doves,

Strange photo indeed. Please click the following link. I posted this clip a few months ago here on 5doves and
it's from the same event. Things couldn't be more clear imho. It's not just the letters behind his head, it's also in the
context of what he actually talks about that made it sending chills down my spine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlJVqqrLNps

How many of these "coincidences" does it take to open one's eyes?

Danny

Re: Strange, VERY STRANGE...take a look...What a visual confirmation!!!

I muted the sound so I could just see the picture and WHOA NELLIE! What a sight. Pretty much says it all or as the Chinese proverb goes,

ONE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

oh wowie!

AC!

Texas Sue & Eric,

You need not even play the video, and you see the letters A C on either side of his head.

Now here is even a more interesting picture as well.
posted on the 5 doves site.

Frank Molver (17 July 2012)
"Rene re Obama PAC photo"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/rene716-5.htm

Actually it is PA across the face and PAC across the body

The AE is missing, coincidence to others but God does send clues

The American Israel part of that is gone
Confirming to several of us in this clever way what his true allegiance is
The PA, Palestinian Army

You might say he is the PAC, Palestinian Army Champion.

Or the President AC, or Peoples AC

continues at url:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/frankm717-3.htm

This 15 seconds of a video, show his temper!

Valerie, I'm confused! What P.O. Zero, that caused him to kick open that door?

That scene in the youtube video, reminds me of a similar scene in Left Behind: Tribulation Force, aboard the Air Force One. For which Nicolae Carpathia, the AC, is angered over the revelation made by a Jewish Priest, to the whole world that Jesus Christ is TRULY Lord.

Remember that scene, Kathy G.?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I don't know why he did that, but I do know there is a full video on it, and this is just the tail end of it.

Perhaps another side of his polished character to boot if this video is legit.

Valerie